- Sub Headline: National Collection of Neighborhood Bars Attracts Franchisees Wanting to “Break the Mold”
- City: Addison
- State: Texas
- Franchise URL: http://www.barlouie.com
- Listed: January 13, 2016 7:09 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
ADDISON, Texas – January 12, 2016 – (FranchisePOD.com) – In franchising, consistency is king. Every location offers the same layout, décor, menu and specials. While that may suit other brands, Bar Louie is taking a different approach that’s not only appreciated by guests – but intriguing multi-unit franchisees to invest.
Bar Louie presents a collection of 107 local social, casual gathering spots – neighborhood bars and eateries that feature hand-crafted cocktails, spirits and delectable food in an inviting, urban atmosphere. Each Bar Louie has a modern, relaxed vibe that expresses the brand’s identity, but no two locations are alike. Some are a cozy 4,000 square feet, while another boasts a roomy 11,000 square feet, with many other locations somewhere between. Layouts vary, as do local food and drink specials.
“Each individual Bar Louie contains its own set of diverse characteristics, yet we offer operational systems and a roadmap to set up franchisees for success,” said Bar Louie CEO John Neitzel. “Our franchisees experience the best of both worlds – they benefit from proven operating systems and home office support, but also have the flexibility to cater to the local neighborhood flavor.”
While the “unfranchise” gains momentum with multi-unit operators seeking to expand their traditional restaurant portfolios with something different, Bar Louie continues to grow at a pace of about 20 corporate-owned locations per year and a goal of 30 new franchises. Each Bar Louie creates, on average, 75-100 jobs. Last year’s system wide sales were at $237 million.
Neitzel attributes the success of existing locations and continued interest from franchisees to Bar Louie’s ability to fill a much-needed niche in the marketplace. “Consumers are starving for a local social gathering place that’s out of the ordinary – a place where people feel safe and comfortable to actually converse, not stare at their smartphones, and Bar Louie delivers on that.”
Just as no two locations are alike, there is no “cookie-cutter” type of franchise partner for Bar Louie. While existing franchisees have owned a business, each owner comes from a unique facet of life. Similarly, guests range from ages 25 to 54 and more than 50 percent are women. Another distinction is Bar Louie’s four distinct day-parts – lunch, happy hour, dinner and late night – with the entire food and drink menu available all day, every day. This provides guests a perfect gathering place for family dinners, drinks with friends, watching sporting events and everything between. The average customer stays at a Bar Louie for longer than two hours.
Founded in Chicago’s River North neighborhood in 1991, Bar Louie emerged from local restaurants and sandwich shops opened by its founders, Ted Kasmir and Roger Greenfield. When Bar Louie was first established, its two founders set out with a goal to continue the tradition of these shops while also giving local residents dining and beverage options for each part of the day. The “Louie” sandwich was a staple of the early restaurants and is still served at Bar Louie establishments across the country. In 2010 Bar Louie was purchased by Sun Capital, helping the brand to build infrastructure to grow in new neighborhoods.
About Bar Louie
Bar Louie is a national collection of neighborhood bars featuring hand-crafted cocktails and spirits, delectable food and an inviting atmosphere for people to enjoy time with friends and mingle with new people. Founded in 1991 in Chicago, Bar Louie has more than 100 locations across the United States and is growing through both franchising and corporate locations. Open during four parts of the day – lunch, happy hour, dinner and late night – Bar Louie is an award-winning concept with a progressively hip and lively atmosphere. For more information on Bar Louie, visit www.barlouie.com. To learn about franchising opportunities with Bar Louie, go to www.barlouie.com/franchise.
SOURCE Bar Louie
Fishman Public Relations
178 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (2 views)
- LunchBOX (A WAXING SALON) Franchise Opens this October in Burlington, Massachusetts (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CELEBRATES NEW LEVELS OF SUCCESS AND HONORS FRANCHISEES AT 2017 INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION (3 views)
- Roosters Men’s Grooming Center Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- New FASTSIGNS Sign Franchise Opens In Farmington, New Mexico (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS of Kirkland’s Shugarts acquires Stanford Signs in Redmond, WA (2 views)
- Ecolab Sells Swisher Restroom Cleaning Business to Enviro-Master (2 views)
- Popular Farm-To-Table Burger Concept Farmer Boys Now Open on Hollywood Blvd. (2 views)
- Training New Franchisees, Growing Its Future and Getting Ready to Celebrate 30 Years of Service Keeps NaturaLawn of America’s HQ Buzzing (2 views)
- V’s Barbershop Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS Cobrand and Conversion Franchisee Testimonials (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS Reports Unprecedented Growth With Record Signing Of 63 New Franchise Agreements In 2016 (2 views)