- Franchise URL: http://www.BarLouie.com
- Listed: April 15, 2016 8:34 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
West Hartford, CT (FranchisePOD.com) April 15, 2016 – Bar Louie announced today the opening of their newest location, located in the Blue Back Square of West Hartford, CT. When Bar Louie opens its doors on April 15th, it will be the first Connecticut location for the Addison, TX-based brand. Bar Louie is located on Isham Drive between New Street and Memorial Road.
“We are beyond excited to open our first Connecticut location for the people in the West Hartford area,” says Bar Louie General Manager, Marlena Rober. “We plan to amaze our guests with a local experience that’s anything but ordinary, as well as the quality of our service, cocktails and food.”
Founded in downtown Chicago in 1990, Bar Louie carries on the tradition of being a local bar and scratch kitchen with an upbeat, casual, social atmosphere. Bar Louie is known for their handcrafted martinis, cocktails and signature drinks, plus an extensive selection of import beers, 30 drafts and 20 unique wines by the glass; as well as their scratch kitchen which features an exceptional selection of appetizers, flatbreads, salads, burgers and sandwiches.
In addition to their grand opening celebration, Bar Louie West Hartford will open with drink features and some amazing food specials. During happy hour every Monday through Friday from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. guests can enjoy $3.25 drafts, $4.25 wines by the glass, $5.25 signature martinis, half price flatbreads & select appetizers. Locals won’t want to miss $5 Burger Night every Tuesday from 5 p.m. to close, and live music during Blues & Brews every Thursday night starting at 10pm.
Located at 51 Isham Drive, Bar Louie West Hartford is open daily for lunch, happy hour, dinner and late night dining from 11 a.m. to 2 a.m. Monday through Sunday with the entire menu available until last call. For more information about Bar Louie West Hartford please visit facebook.com/BarLouieWestHartford. For other Bar Louie locations or information on franchising opportunities visit barlouie.com.
201 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (7 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (6 views)
- FASTSIGNS® OF YORK PROVIDES AWARD-WINNING SIGNS AND GRAPHICS FOR PENN STATE YORK STUDENT CENTER (5 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees at Idealliance Experience Annual Conference May 3-5 (3 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL RECEIVES CFA 2017 AWARD (2 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (2 views)
- NEW BUSINESS IN TOWN: FASTSIGNS® OF EUGENE NOW OPEN (2 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Sport Clips Haircuts ranked #9 in Entrepreneur “Franchise 500” (2 views)