- City: Chicago
- State: Illinois
- Franchise URL: http://www.BarLouie.com
- Listed: March 4, 2016 7:25 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
CHICAGO, March 4, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — Bar Louie at Printers Row will host a casting call for the 32nd season of the MTV reality show “The Real World” this Saturday, March 5th, 2016 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
For those not familiar, Bar Louie hosts the annual casting call in Chicago with more than 300 people in expected attendance. The casting crew is looking for big personalities and you must be over 21 years of age to audition, bring recent photo and an ID. According to casting, there are a number of things you can do to set yourself apart from the competition, i.e., come prepared with some interesting stories, bring friends, dress to impress, be yourself, and be honest about who you are.
“Hosting events like this is always a lot of fun. Whether you come to audition or hang out and people watch, there’s a lot of great energy and everyone is socializing and having a great time,” says Bar Louie Dearborn GM, Kevin Ethridge.
Bar Louie at Printers Row is located at 47 West Polk Street. Open for lunch, dinner and late night dining daily from 11 a.m. to 2 a.m., the entire menu is available until last call. They also offer a great Brunch menu every Saturday and Sunday from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Founded in downtown Chicago in 1990, Bar Louie is a bar and eatery with a casual, social atmosphere. Known for their handcrafted signature martinis, they also feature an exceptional selection of appetizers, flatbreads, salads, burgers and sandwiches. While beer and wine lovers will be impressed with the extensive selection of imports, 30 beers on tap and 20 wines by the glass, cocktail drinkers will revel in the 34 signature martinis, mojitos, sangrias and margaritas made from premium liquors, fresh fruit and hand squeezed juices.
For more information on Bar Louie Dearborn Station, contact (312) 347-0000. For other Bar Louie information, including franchise opportunities, visit barlouie.com.
SOURCE Bar Louie
242 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (2 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON NAMED IN TOP 20 FACES OF FRANCHISING (2 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (1 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (1 views)
- Mother and Son Duo Start Family Business With Signal 88 Security (1 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Recruiting Franchisees to Drive Aggressive Growth During International Franchise Expo in New York City June 15-17 (1 views)
- Tropical Smoothie Cafe Signs 100th Franchise Agreement Of 2017 (1 views)