- Street: 435 Virginia Ave., #700
- City: Indianapolis
- State: Indiana
- Zip/Postal Code: 46203
- Franchise Fee: $35,000 - $70,000
- Investment Range: $1,000,000 - $5,000,000
- Royalty: 3-5% + Ad Royalty Fee to 1%
- Year Founded: 2008
- Franchising Since: 2014
- Home Based: No
- Training Provided: Yes
- Financing Available: Third Party
- Veteran Appreciation Program: Yes
- Multi-Unit Franchise Opportunities: Yes
- Expansion Areas: Franchisor is seeking new franchise units throughout the U.S.
- Listed: August 11, 2016 12:09 pm
- Expires: 106 days, 21 hours
BARKEFELLERS, THE PLACE FOR DOGS, OFFERS FANTASTIC FRANCHISE OPPORTUNITIES
Are you looking for franchise opportunities that offer a profitable business concept while providing services your community wants and needs? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for animals? Owning your own Barkefellers might just be the right fit. Our award-winning upscale pet hotels offer:
When Rick and Christi Coffey decided to open an upscale pet hotel in Indianapolis, they began as any good project begins, with research from nose to tail. As longtime pet owners always seeking the best for their own pampered pets, they thought something was missing in the marketplace. Rick and Christi traveled across the country to visit upscale pet care facilities and took notes along the way. Barkefellers is the result: the best of what they saw combined with the pieces that were missing. Barkefellers soon became a family affair as the Coffey’s grown children, Amanda, Kyle, Jordan, and Krista Beth, became part of the organization. Their Schnauzers, Max and Emma, are always eager to help too. Barkefellers has emerged in the pet care market, and the Coffeys are ready to add new family members via pet franchise opportunities. This is the best of both worlds: a singular brand with the Barkefellers system and credibility, plus the local control of dedicated franchisees. Pet owners will not sit-and-stay much longer… they need Barkefellers!
We treat our guests with the same affection and care that we would want our own pets to receive.
In addition to immaculate, comfortable suites, multiple visits to private outdoor potty yards, and twice-daily room service, our guests can expect plenty of personal attention from our staff. They can also expect daily activities designed to keep both mind and body happy and healthy for the length of their stay.
‘Best in Show’ Credibility
Customers in the local market where we began – Indianapolis, Indiana – have voted us Best-In-Show!
“Best Boarding” multiple years, The Indy A-List
“Best Groomers” multiple years, The Indy A-List
“Best Doggy Day Care” multiple years, The Indy A-List
“Super Service Award” Angie’s List
4.5 stars on Yelp
Five Good Reasons to Partner with Us
1. A Growing & Profitable Industry – You are choosing a concept within a fast-growing, recession-proof industry as indulgent pet parents drive increasing demand for premium pet care services. Barkefellers is positioned to capitalize on our customers’ desire to pamper their furry family members and our mission is to make sure they receive the best possible care while staying with us.
2. Four Complementary Businesses – You recognize the advantages of owning and operating four complementary businesses (and four streams of revenue) under one roof: Dog and Cat Lodging, Doggy Day Care, Pet Grooming, and Obedience Training.
3. Technological & Marketing Expertise – You inherit the marketing and technological expertise of an established organization and a seasoned team. Our marketing program doesn’t just help you in marketing your individual unit, but also strengthens the Barkefellers brand and promotes the pet care services industry as a whole. With an active social media presence, a user-friendly website, and strong search engine optimization (SEO) program, Barkefellers is focused on developing an ever-stronger internet presence and a brand that is highly visible to buyers searching the web.
4. Partner with Seasoned Pet Care Pros – You benefit by partnering with experienced, successful pet care professionals who own and operate their own corporate stores. You’ll have access to a team who’ve experienced almost every situation you’ll encounter and will be a lifeline for answers and helpful, practical advice. We ‘taste our own cooking’ and ‘eat, sleep and breathe this business’ each and every day.
5. Train with Experienced Management – You are trained and supported by a Barkefellers management team whose philosophy is a powerful combination of active support and constant nurturing of their franchisees and affiliates.
294 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (16 views)
- Sirius Day Spa Franchise Opportunities (13 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (12 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (11 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (10 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (8 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (6 views)
- Franchising Entrepreneur John Leonesio Launches Fourth Health, Wellness & Beauty Franchise – Sirius Day Spa (5 views)
- Sport Clips Haircuts ranked by Forbes as a “Best Franchise to Buy” for third consecutive year (5 views)
- California Tortilla Adds Second Location in Central Florida, More to Follow in Fall 2016 (5 views)
- Sirius Day Spa Gets Serious by Awarding 200 Regional Developer Licenses in its First 90 Days (3 views)
- Busy Daytona Mall By Owner! Thriving Custom Embroidery & T-Shirt Business For Sale (3 views)
- Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s Salute Active Duty Military, Veterans & Their Families During Sixth Annual Stars for Heroes Campaign (3 views)
- Snapology Welcomes Summer with Tech-Savvy Camp Programs (2 views)
- The Leading Math-Only Education Franchise is Slated to be the “M” in National PTA’s New STEM Initiative (2 views)