- Sub Headline: Largest Ice Cream Specialty Shop Hosts Franchising Open Houses in Roswell on June 11 and Buckhead on June 12 to Fuel Georgia Growth
- Franchise URL: http://www.BaskinRobbins.com
- Listed: May 17, 2016 10:37 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
CANTON, Mass. (FranchisePOD.com) May 17, 2016 – Baskin-Robbins, the world’s largest chain of ice cream specialty shops, today announced plans to open a new shop in Marietta in June at 4811 Lower Roswell Road, Suite 112. This is the second Baskin-Robbins location for existing franchisee and former brand employee, Chris Locher, who opened his first shop in Roswell in 2015.
“I’m thrilled to open my second Baskin-Robbins shop in the Atlanta area, especially after a great experience with my first Georgia location,” said Chris Locher. “Before I opened my first shop in Roswell, I worked as a director of operations for Baskin-Robbins and provided support and guidance for so many franchisees. After five years of working for the brand, I knew it was time to use my own advice and buy my very own franchise. Less than one year later, I’m opening my second location and plan on building a network of Baskin-Robbins shops to pass down to my children.”
To fuel additional growth with new franchisees, Baskin-Robbins will host two Franchising Open Houses at Baskin-Robbins shops in the Atlanta area. Anyone who has ever thought about owning his or her own business should consider visiting the Open House to meet Baskin-Robbins’ Franchising Manager, Tarji Carter, and learn about the unique opportunity Baskin-Robbins can offer, especially with the current financial incentives available.* In addition, potential candidates will get a chance to see how a shop operates in real-time, meet the franchisee and, of course, try the brand’s range of ice cream products.
Franchising Open House #1 (shop owned by franchisee Chris Locher):
When: Saturday, June 11 from 12pm to 4pm
Where: Baskin-Robbins shop located at 10800 Alpharetta Hwy #232, Roswell
Franchising Open House #2 (shop owned by franchisee Hugh Williams):
When: Sunday, June 12 from 12pm to 4pm
Where: Baskin-Robbins shop located at 2335 Peachtree Rd NE, Atlanta
To register for either event, visit http://franchisingevents.dunkinbrands.com/, or for additional information, contact Franchising Manager Tarji Carter at firstname.lastname@example.org or 781-737-5530.
“I am happy to open my doors to potential Baskin-Robbins franchisees in the Atlanta area,” said Hugh Williams, Baskin-Robbins franchisee at the Buckhead location. “I encourage entrepreneurs to come by, view our restaurant and learn more about how to become a part of this growing brand.”
“Baskin-Robbins has more than seven decades of experience refining its business system to offer a fun, rewarding new business opportunity to new franchise candidates,” said Grant Benson, CFE, vice president of global franchising and business development, Dunkin’ Brands. “As we continue to foster and grow our relationship with Georgia ice cream lovers, we’re looking for motivated entrepreneurs who have a passion for their local communities to join our team and take advantage of our development opportunities.”
Baskin-Robbins combines delicious treats with a simple operating model. Franchisees enjoy convenient hours of operation, minimal equipment and little product waste. They also benefit from award-winning training programs and comprehensive operating systems designed to help build their business.
* Please see the Baskin-Robbins Franchise Disclosure Document for details.
Named the top ice cream and frozen dessert franchise in the United States by Entrepreneur magazine’s annual Franchise 500® ranking in 2015, Baskin-Robbins is the world’s largest chain of ice cream specialty shops. Baskin-Robbins creates and markets innovative, premium hard scoop ice cream and soft serve, custom ice cream cakes and a full range of beverages, providing quality and value to consumers at more than 7,600 retail shops in nearly 50 countries. Baskin-Robbins was founded in 1945 by two ice cream enthusiasts whose passion led to the creation of more than 1,300 ice cream flavors and a wide variety of delicious treats. Headquartered in Canton, Mass., Baskin-Robbins is part of the Dunkin’ Brands Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: DNKN) family of companies. For further information, visit www.BaskinRobbins.com.
223 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (27 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (20 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (13 views)
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (13 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (13 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (10 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (9 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (8 views)
- Hooters Celebrates National Chicken Wing Day with All-You-Can-Eat Wings (13 views)
- FASTSIGNS Company Facts (6 views)
- The Casual Pint Brings ‘Coffee Shop of Beers’ to South Carolina (4 views)
- Lapels Dry Cleaning: The Future of Dry Cleaning Comes to Canton (4 views)
- SuperTots Sports Academy Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Orangetheory: Top Fitness Company Goes All Out For Weddings This Summer (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS International, Inc. Named as 2016 Secretary of Defense Employer Support Freedom Award Recipient for Exemplary Support of National Guard and Reserve Members (3 views)