- Sub Headline: Largest Ice Cream Specialty Shop Hosts Franchising Open Houses in Roswell on June 11 and Buckhead on June 12 to Fuel Georgia Growth
- Franchise URL: http://www.BaskinRobbins.com
- Listed: May 17, 2016 10:37 am
- Expires: 18 days, 21 hours
CANTON, Mass. (FranchisePOD.com) May 17, 2016 – Baskin-Robbins, the world’s largest chain of ice cream specialty shops, today announced plans to open a new shop in Marietta in June at 4811 Lower Roswell Road, Suite 112. This is the second Baskin-Robbins location for existing franchisee and former brand employee, Chris Locher, who opened his first shop in Roswell in 2015.
“I’m thrilled to open my second Baskin-Robbins shop in the Atlanta area, especially after a great experience with my first Georgia location,” said Chris Locher. “Before I opened my first shop in Roswell, I worked as a director of operations for Baskin-Robbins and provided support and guidance for so many franchisees. After five years of working for the brand, I knew it was time to use my own advice and buy my very own franchise. Less than one year later, I’m opening my second location and plan on building a network of Baskin-Robbins shops to pass down to my children.”
To fuel additional growth with new franchisees, Baskin-Robbins will host two Franchising Open Houses at Baskin-Robbins shops in the Atlanta area. Anyone who has ever thought about owning his or her own business should consider visiting the Open House to meet Baskin-Robbins’ Franchising Manager, Tarji Carter, and learn about the unique opportunity Baskin-Robbins can offer, especially with the current financial incentives available.* In addition, potential candidates will get a chance to see how a shop operates in real-time, meet the franchisee and, of course, try the brand’s range of ice cream products.
Franchising Open House #1 (shop owned by franchisee Chris Locher):
When: Saturday, June 11 from 12pm to 4pm
Where: Baskin-Robbins shop located at 10800 Alpharetta Hwy #232, Roswell
Franchising Open House #2 (shop owned by franchisee Hugh Williams):
When: Sunday, June 12 from 12pm to 4pm
Where: Baskin-Robbins shop located at 2335 Peachtree Rd NE, Atlanta
To register for either event, visit http://franchisingevents.dunkinbrands.com/, or for additional information, contact Franchising Manager Tarji Carter at firstname.lastname@example.org or 781-737-5530.
“I am happy to open my doors to potential Baskin-Robbins franchisees in the Atlanta area,” said Hugh Williams, Baskin-Robbins franchisee at the Buckhead location. “I encourage entrepreneurs to come by, view our restaurant and learn more about how to become a part of this growing brand.”
“Baskin-Robbins has more than seven decades of experience refining its business system to offer a fun, rewarding new business opportunity to new franchise candidates,” said Grant Benson, CFE, vice president of global franchising and business development, Dunkin’ Brands. “As we continue to foster and grow our relationship with Georgia ice cream lovers, we’re looking for motivated entrepreneurs who have a passion for their local communities to join our team and take advantage of our development opportunities.”
Baskin-Robbins combines delicious treats with a simple operating model. Franchisees enjoy convenient hours of operation, minimal equipment and little product waste. They also benefit from award-winning training programs and comprehensive operating systems designed to help build their business.
* Please see the Baskin-Robbins Franchise Disclosure Document for details.
Named the top ice cream and frozen dessert franchise in the United States by Entrepreneur magazine’s annual Franchise 500® ranking in 2015, Baskin-Robbins is the world’s largest chain of ice cream specialty shops. Baskin-Robbins creates and markets innovative, premium hard scoop ice cream and soft serve, custom ice cream cakes and a full range of beverages, providing quality and value to consumers at more than 7,600 retail shops in nearly 50 countries. Baskin-Robbins was founded in 1945 by two ice cream enthusiasts whose passion led to the creation of more than 1,300 ice cream flavors and a wide variety of delicious treats. Headquartered in Canton, Mass., Baskin-Robbins is part of the Dunkin’ Brands Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: DNKN) family of companies. For further information, visit www.BaskinRobbins.com.
198 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (4 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings Donates $730,000 to Local Boys & Girls Clubs Through Community Day Event (4 views)
- V’s Barbershop Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Bennigan’s Serves Up ‘Summer Shenanigans’ (4 views)
- Cottman Transmission and Total Auto Care Celebrates Outstanding Achievements at 2016 Annual Convention (4 views)
- Shoney’s Ready to Show Dads Lots of Love, Fresh Food, Great Value, Friendly Service and FREE Pecan Pie on Father’s Day (4 views)
- Hotshots Sports Bar and Grill Opens New Franchise Locations in El Dorado, AR and Concord, NC (4 views)
- California Tortilla Adds Second Location in Central Florida, More to Follow in Fall 2016 (4 views)
- CycleBar® Collaborates With American Heart Association/American Stroke Association to Improve Heart Health (3 views)
- SONIC® Introduces New Loaded Cheddar Dogs, Expanding Offerings in New $5 SONIC Boom Box* (3 views)
- Anago Cleaning Systems Named a Top Low Cost Franchise by Entrepreneur Magazine (3 views)
- Smoothie King Continues Aggressive International Expansion Efforts (3 views)
- DRNK & QWENCH Announces Huge Development News! (3 views)
- Louisville KY Center Owner Don Harris Celebrates His First Year with Cottman (3 views)