- Sub Headline: Guests can enjoy an out-of-this-world experience with the new June Flavor of the Month, Made with MILKY WAY® Bars, and celebrate Dads and Grads with festive Father's Day and Graduation cakes
- Franchise URL: http://www.BaskinRobbins.com
- Listed: June 1, 2016 10:32 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
CANTON, Mass. (FranchisePOD.com) June 1, 2016 – Baskin-Robbins is kicking off the first month of summer with a special lineup of frozen treats that will keep guests cool all month long. Beginning today, guests can enjoy the new June Flavor of the Month, Made with MILKY WAY® Bars, which features MILKY WAY bar-flavored ice cream with MILKY WAY bar and milk chocolate pieces swirled with a caramel ribbon. Made with MILKY WAY Bars can be enjoyed in a cup, cone or in a milkshake. To make the month extra sweet, guests can also enjoy an upgrade to a freshly-baked waffle cone when purchasing a double scoop of ice cream.
Baskin-Robbins is also celebrating Dads and grads this month with a creative and delicious lineup of ice cream cakes perfect for any seasonal celebration. The following cakes can be customized to feature a Dad or grad’s favorite ice cream and cake flavor combination and can be ordered in-store or through Baskin-Robbins’ online cake ordering website (www.baskinrobbins.com/onlineordering):
- The Cold One Cake: A unique ice cream cake shaped like a mug that celebrates Dad in a frosty and flavorful way.
- OREO® Triple Chocolate Cake: Features a chocolate, OREO® cookie infused frosting topped with a mouthwatering waterfall of dark chocolate, a border of fudge and alternating goodness of OREO® cookies, frosting dollops and chocolate triangles.
- Cap & Diploma Cake: A classic graduation design, this cake features a cap and diploma highlighted with rose buds, a chocolate drizzle and a fudge border. Guests can also customize the cake with their grad’s school colors.
“Our new June Flavor of the Month, Made with MILKY WAY Bars, offers a truly out-of-this-world flavor experience that fans of the iconic candy bar and Baskin-Robbins ice cream are sure to love,” said Jeff Miller, Executive Chef and Vice President of Product Innovation for Dunkin’ Brands. “We’re also excited to help our guests celebrate the special Dads and grads in their lives this season with our lineup of eye-catching and completely customizable ice cream cakes.”
In addition, Baskin-Robbins is introducing a new Candy Cookie, which features colorful chocolate candy pieces, to its lineup of cookie options available for its Warm Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches and Sundaes. Baskin-Robbins’ Warm Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches feature a guest’s favorite ice cream flavor sandwiched between their choice of two chewy, warmed to order cookies and rolled in their choice of topping, such as sprinkles. Guests can enjoy any Baskin-Robbins flavor in their Warm Cookie Ice Cream Sandwich, including the June Flavor of the Month, Made with MILKY WAY Bars, and summer seasonal flavors like the brand’s classic French Vanilla.
For more information about Baskin-Robbins’ wide variety of ice cream flavors and frozen desserts, visit www.BaskinRobbins.com or follow us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/BaskinRobbins), Twitter (www.twitter.com/BaskinRobbins) or Instagram (www.instagram.com/BaskinRobbins).
MILKY WAY is a registered trademark of Mars, Inc. ©Mars, Incorporated, used under license by Baskin-Robbins.
OREO is a registered trademark of Mondelēz International group, used under license.
Named the top ice cream and frozen dessert franchise in the United States by Entrepreneur magazine’s 37th annual Franchise 500® ranking in 2016, Baskin-Robbins is the world’s largest chain of ice cream specialty shops. Baskin-Robbins creates and markets innovative, premium hard scoop ice cream and soft serve, custom ice cream cakes and a full range of beverages, providing quality and value to consumers at more than 7,600 retail shops in nearly 50 countries. Baskin-Robbins was founded in 1945 by two ice cream enthusiasts whose passion led to the creation of more than 1,300 ice cream flavors and a wide variety of delicious treats. Headquartered in Canton, Mass., Baskin-Robbins is part of the Dunkin’ Brands Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: DNKN) family of companies. For further information, visit www.BaskinRobbins.com.
289 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (7 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (6 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (6 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (5 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (5 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (5 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (5 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (5 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (5 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (4 views)
- Del Taco to Expand Arizona Presence with 14 New Restaurants (4 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (4 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISEE ACQUIRES MAMMOTH SIGNS (4 views)