Baskin-Robbins Brings Together Two Of America’s Favorite Treats With New Warm Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches And Sundaes
- Sub Headline: New Warm Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches and Sundaes can be customized with a guest’s choice of cookies, ice cream flavors and toppings
- City: Canton
- State: Massachusetts
- Franchise URL: http://www.BaskinRobbins.com
- Listed: March 1, 2016 3:55 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 01, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // CANTON, Mass. – Baskin-Robbins, the world’s largest chain of ice cream specialty shops, has brought two of America’s most popular treats together to create its new Warm Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches and Sundaes. Starting today, guests can enjoy these delicious and customizable desserts at participating Baskin-Robbins locations nationwide. Additionally, Baskin-Robbins is introducing a new March Flavor of the Month, Cookie Jar Mashup, which features three classic cookies in one amazing scoop.
Baskin-Robbins’ Warm Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches and Sundaes can be personalized with a guest’s choice of warm cookies, their favorite ice cream flavor and topping. The chewy, warmed to order cookie options include Dark Chocolate Chunk, Double Fudge, Peanut Butter Chocolate and White Chunk Macadamia Nut Cookies. Guests can choose their cookie and mix and match more than one type of cookie in their sandwich or sundae for the ultimate flavor experience.
The new Warm Cookie Ice Cream Sandwich and Sundae lineup includes:
- Warm Cookie Ice Cream Sandwich: Features a guest’s favorite ice cream flavor sandwiched between their choice of two warmed to order, chewy cookies, topped with rainbow sprinkles, chocolate sprinkles or chopped almonds. Guests can also “Make it a Double” with two scoops of ice cream and three cookies.
- Warm Cookie Sundae: Features a guest’s favorite ice cream flavor served with their choice of two warm and chewy cookies, topped with their choice of wet topping, whipped cream, chopped nuts and a cherry. Guests can also “Make it a Double” with two scoops of ice cream and three cookies.
“Warm, chewy cookies are one of my favorite treats, and the only way to make them even better is by sandwiching cool, rich ice cream between them,” said Jeff Miller, Executive Chef and Vice President of Product Innovation at Dunkin’ Brands. “Our new Warm Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches and Sundaes are completely customizable with a guest’s favorite combination of warm cookies, ice cream flavors and toppings. That includes our new March Flavor of the Month, Cookie Jar Mashup, which combines three classic cookies into one delicious treat.”
Baskin-Robbins’ March Flavor of the Month, Cookie Jar Mashup, combines OREO®, CHIPS AHOY!® and NUTTER BUTTER® cookie pieces with rich vanilla-flavored ice cream swirled with a chocolate-flavored ribbon. Cookie Jar Mashup is the perfect ice cream flavor for cookie lovers, and can be enjoyed by the scoop in a cup or cone, or as a fitting addition to a Warm Cookie Ice Cream Sandwich or Sundae.
For more information about Baskin-Robbins’ wide variety of ice cream flavors and frozen desserts, visit www.BaskinRobbins.com or follow us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/BaskinRobbins), Twitter (www.twitter.com/BaskinRobbins) or Instagram (www.instagram.com/BaskinRobbins).
OREO, CHIPS AHOY! and NUTTER BUTTER are registered trademarks of Mondel?z International group, used under license.
Named the top ice cream and frozen dessert franchise in the United States by Entrepreneur magazine’s 37th annual Franchise 500® ranking in 2016, Baskin-Robbins is the world’s largest chain of ice cream specialty shops. Baskin-Robbins creates and markets innovative, premium hard scoop ice cream and soft serve, custom ice cream cakes and a full range of beverages, providing quality and value to consumers at more than 7,600 retail shops in nearly 50 countries. Baskin-Robbins was founded in 1945 by two ice cream enthusiasts whose passion led to the creation of more than 1,300 ice cream flavors and a wide variety of delicious treats. Headquartered in Canton, Mass., Baskin-Robbins is part of the Dunkin’ Brands Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: DNKN) family of companies. For further information, visitwww.BaskinRobbins.com.
259 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (5 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (5 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (5 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (5 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (4 views)
- Decatur Tropical Smoothie Café® to Hold a Weekend Grand Opening Celebration (4 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL RECEIVES CFA 2017 AWARD (4 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (4 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (4 views)
- How the FASTSIGNS Co-Brand Opportunity is Helping This Veteran Photo Company Video (4 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Sport Clips: Meet Our Team Leaders in New York… Tony & Danielle Reilly (4 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (4 views)