Baskin-Robbins Ends National Ice Cream Month on a Sweet Note with $1.31 Ice Cream Scoops on Sunday, July 31
- Sub Headline: Guests can enjoy a sweet deal on their favorite ice cream as part of July “Celebrate 31” Promotion
- Franchise URL: http://www.BaskinRobbins.com
- Listed: July 18, 2016 11:22 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
July 18, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) CANTON, Mass. – Baskin-Robbins, the world’s largest chain of ice cream specialty shops, will end National Ice Cream Month on a sweet note by offering guests a special deal on their favorite ice cream flavors on the last day of the month. On Sunday, July 31st at participating Baskin-Robbins shops nationwide, guests can enjoy all regular and kids-sized scoops for just $1.31.* Baskin-Robbins’ “Celebrate 31” promotion celebrates the brand’s “31 flavors” heritage of offering a different ice cream flavor for every day of the month.
Guests can enjoy this special “Celebrate 31” deal on their favorite Baskin-Robbins flavors, including Pralines ‘n Cream, Mint Chocolate Chip and Jamoca® Almond Fudge, as well as seasonal flavors like Summer Breeze Cheesecake, S’more the Merrier, Berry Fruitful Greek Frozen Yogurt and Watermelon Splash. To honor the United Service Organization’s (USO) 75th anniversary, guests can also enjoy USO Patriot Pop, which features cherry, lemon and blue raspberry-flavored ices and is available for a limited time only.
“National Ice Cream Month is all about celebrating the joy that ice cream brings to our guests and people across the country, one scoop at a time. That’s why we’re excited to end our favorite month of the year with a sweet deal for our guests on July 31st as part of our ‘Celebrate 31’ promotion,” said Carol Austin, Vice President of Marketing, Baskin-Robbins. “We hope our guests come in and enjoy a scoop of ice cream with their friends and family as we continue our National Ice Cream Month celebrations.”
In addition, Baskin-Robbins recently announced a new addition to its frozen dessert menu with its Polar Pizza, an ice cream treat guests can eat like a pizza. Polar Pizza is available in four delicious featured combinations: OREO® Cookies ‘N Cream, Peanut Butter ‘n Chocolate and REESE’S® Peanut Butter Cup, Jamoca® Almond Fudge and HEATH®, and Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough. Guests also have the option to create a customized Polar Pizza by combining a tasty Chocolate Chip Cookie or Double Fudge Brownie crust with their favorite ice cream flavor and any combination of fun toppings.
For more information about Baskin-Robbins’ wide variety of premium ice cream flavors and frozen desserts, visit www.BaskinRobbins.com or follow us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/BaskinRobbins), Twitter (www.twitter.com/BaskinRobbins) or Instagram (www.instagram.com/BaskinRobbins).
* Offer valid on July 31st. Participation may vary. Scoop offer good on every size scoop. Waffle cones and toppings are extra. Excludes sundaes. Cannot be combined with other offers. Plus applicable tax.
Named the top ice cream and frozen dessert franchise in the United States by Entrepreneur magazine’s 37th annual Franchise 500® ranking in 2016, Baskin-Robbins is the world’s largest chain of ice cream specialty shops. Baskin-Robbins creates and markets innovative, premium hard scoop ice cream and soft serve, custom ice cream cakes and a full range of beverages, providing quality and value to consumers at more than 7,600 retail shops in nearly 50 countries. Baskin-Robbins was founded in 1945 by two ice cream enthusiasts whose passion led to the creation of more than 1,300 ice cream flavors and a wide variety of delicious treats. Headquartered in Canton, Mass., Baskin-Robbins is part of the Dunkin’ Brands Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: DNKN) family of companies. For further information, visit www.BaskinRobbins.com.
424 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (2 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (1 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (2 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (1 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (1 views)
- Three local FastSigns recognized for top performance (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CELEBRATES NEW LEVELS OF SUCCESS AND HONORS FRANCHISEES AT 2017 INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS OF KIRKLAND ACQUIRES STANFORD SIGNS (1 views)