- Sub Headline: Largest Ice Cream Specialty Shop Continues Strategic U.S. Military Veteran Recruitment in 2016
- City: Canton
- State: Massachusetts
- Franchise URL: http://www.BaskinRobbins.com
- Listed: March 9, 2016 12:38 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 09, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // CANTON, MA – Baskin-Robbins, the world’s largest chain of ice cream specialty shops, announced its third consecutive year of positive net new unit growth in the U.S. In 2015, 19 net new U.S. shops opened across the country, in states including California, Kentucky and Louisiana. This represents nearly double the number of net new restaurant openings the brand had originally projected for 2015.
Baskin-Robbins also signed store development agreements in 2015 with new and existing franchisees to open new future locations in several areas, including Dalton, Ga.; Escondido and Los Angeles, Calif.; Louisville, Ky.; Chattanooga, Tenn.; Lima, Ohio; and San Antonio, Texas, among others. In 2016, the company plans to focus on recruiting franchisees in areas with warmer climates and high levels of tourism, such as Atlanta, Los Angeles, Phoenix and San Diego.
Additionally, Baskin-Robbins continues to add more military veterans to its U.S. franchisee base by offering one of the best financial incentives in the industry. The extraordinary incentive program* offers a free initial franchise fee, a $25,000 value, for a veteran’s first shop and heavily discounted royalty rates for the first five years that the store is open. Since 2013 when the program was introduced, the brand has awarded the incentive to five new franchisees across the U.S. The incentive program will continue to be offered in 2016, so qualified veterans are encouraged to apply to be considered.
For interested candidates who are not military veterans, the brand also offers compelling financial incentives* nationwide that includes 50 percent off the initial franchise fee and reduced royalty rates for five years.
“We are very happy with Baskin-Robbins’ positive net new unit growth in the U.S. in 2015, and continue to believe the brand is well-positioned for growth in the coming years. As a brand that has been dedicated to making ‘fun’ the center of our guests’ experience for over 70 years, it’s exciting to know we’re working with like-minded franchisees who are ice cream enthusiasts and align with the overall Baskin-Robbins mission,” said Grant Benson, CFE, vice president of global franchising and business development, Dunkin’ Brands. “Our growth strategy in 2016 will include targeted outreach to military veterans as Baskin-Robbins continues to develop relationships with those who are committed to the growth and expansion of the brand.”
In 2013, Baskin-Robbins launched a new store design to fuel growth and expansion across the U.S. Since then, nearly 300 new and remodeled franchise locations have debuted throughout the country, and in 2015, 196 shops were remodeled with the new restaurant design that showcases the brand’s heritage and incorporates modern visual elements.
Baskin-Robbins combines delicious treats with a simple operating model. Franchisees enjoy convenient hours of operation, minimal equipment and little product waste. They also benefit from world-class training programs and comprehensive operating systems designed to help build business. For additional information and to apply, visit the Baskin-Robbins franchising website or contact the Baskin-Robbins Franchising Team at email@example.com or 781-737-5530.
*See the Baskin-Robbins Franchise Disclosure Document for full details.
Named the top ice cream and frozen dessert franchise in the United States by Entrepreneur magazine’s annual Franchise 500® ranking in 2015, Baskin-Robbins is the world’s largest chain of ice cream specialty shops. Baskin-Robbins creates and markets innovative, premium hard scoop ice cream and soft serve, custom ice cream cakes and a full range of beverages, providing quality and value to consumers at more than 7,600 retail shops in nearly 50 countries. Baskin-Robbins was founded in 1945 by two ice cream enthusiasts whose passion led to the creation of more than 1,300 ice cream flavors and a wide variety of delicious treats. Headquartered in Canton, Mass., Baskin-Robbins is part of the Dunkin’ Brands Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: DNKN) family of companies. For further information, visit www.BaskinRobbins.com.
Fish Consulting, LLC
O: (954) 893-9150
C: (305) 299-4581
315 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (3 views)
- 10th Annual Tilted Kilt Calendar: Kilt Calendar Girls Across the Country Celebrate Launch (3 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (3 views)
- Huey Magoo’s Chicken Tenders Announces New Board Members Formerly Of Wingstop Restaurants (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (2 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (2 views)
- Le Macaron French Pastries Satisfies Sweet Tooth with New Beverage Offerings (2 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL RECEIVES CFA 2017 AWARD (2 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (2 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (2 views)
- Altitude Trampoline Park Springing In To Skokie, IL In 2018 (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 HERO OF THE MONTH: JANUARY, 2017 (1 views)