Baskin-Robbins Gives Fans the Chance to Win a Trip to Somewhere Warm In Honor of Its New Warm Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Sub Headline: Fans will have the chance to win weekly prizes of Baskin-Robbins gift cards and a grand prize of three JetBlue roundtrip travel certificates
- Franchise URL: http://www.BaskinRobbins.com
- Listed: April 11, 2016 11:50 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
CANTON, Mass., April 11, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — Baskin-Robbins, the world’s largest chain of ice cream specialty shops, today announced the kick-off of an Instagram and Twitter sweepstakes to celebrate the launch of its new Warm Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches and Sundaes, which are now available at participating Baskin-Robbins locations nationwide. This special sweepstakes will give Baskin-Robbins fans the chance to win sweet prizes, including a grand prize of three JetBlue roundtrip travel certificates to anywhere the airline flies, including warm weather destinations. Terms and conditions and blackout dates apply.
Beginning today and continuing through May 31, fans are invited to follow @baskinrobbins on Instagram and Twitter and post a selfie with two or more friends using the special hashtags #Sandwiching and #BRSweepstakes for the chance to win weekly prizes including Warm Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches for a year*, $31 Baskin-Robbins gift cards and Warm Cookie Ice Cream Sandwich t-shirts. In addition, one grand prize winner will win three JetBlue roundtrip travel certificates so they can enjoy a trip with two of their closest friends or family members. No purchase necessary, must be 18+ and a legal resident of the U.S. to enter and restrictions apply. For official rules and additional information related to the Baskin-Robbins’ #Sandwiching Sweepstakes, visit http://bit.ly/1SfoRrm.
To help kick-off the sweepstakes, the Baskin-Robbins team recently hit the streets to encourage people to get together with individuals they otherwise would not have met and take selfies together. To help facilitate the photos, Baskin-Robbins handed out its new Warm Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches, which bring together warm cookies and cool ice cream, for people to enjoy while they got to better know their neighbors. To view a video capturing this experience, visit http://bit.ly/1Vbo5SL.
Baskin-Robbins recently announced a new addition to its dessert menu with new Warm Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches and Sundaes. Available at participating Baskin-Robbins locations nationwide, these delicious and customizable desserts can be personalized with a guest’s choice of warm cookies, their favorite ice cream flavor and topping. The chewy, warmed to order cookie options include Dark Chocolate Chunk, Double Fudge, Peanut Butter Chocolate and White Chunk Macadamia Nut Cookies. Guests can mix and match their choice of more than one type of cookie in their Warm Cookie Ice Cream Sandwich or Sundae for the ultimate flavor experience.
For more information about Baskin-Robbins’ wide variety of ice cream flavors and frozen desserts, visit www.BaskinRobbins.com or follow us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/BaskinRobbins), Twitter (www.twitter.com/BaskinRobbins) or Instagram (www.instagram.com/BaskinRobbins). Terms and conditions and blackout dates apply.
*Fulfilled as $181 in Baskin-Robbins gift cards.
Named the top ice cream and frozen dessert franchise in the United States by Entrepreneur magazine’s 37th annual Franchise 500® ranking in 2016, Baskin-Robbins is the world’s largest chain of ice cream specialty shops. Baskin-Robbins creates and markets innovative, premium hard scoop ice cream and soft serve, custom ice cream cakes and a full range of beverages, providing quality and value to consumers at more than 7,600 retail shops in nearly 50 countries. Baskin-Robbins was founded in 1945 by two ice cream enthusiasts whose passion led to the creation of more than 1,300 ice cream flavors and a wide variety of delicious treats. Headquartered in Canton, Mass., Baskin-Robbins is part of the Dunkin’ Brands Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: DNKN) family of companies. For further information, visit www.BaskinRobbins.com.
228 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (2 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (2 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (2 views)
- After Floods Swept Through Louisiana, Sport Clips Team Members Band Together to Rebuild a Devastated Community (2 views)
- Floyd Mayweather Expands Business Empire, Announces Mayweather Boxing & Fitness (2 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE HOSTED A WEEK-LONG OPEN HOUSE (2 views)
- Le Macaron French Pastries Satisfies Sweet Tooth with New Beverage Offerings (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (1 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Qualities of a Hero (1 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (1 views)