Baskin-Robbins Invites Guests To Ring In The New Year With $1.31 Scoops Deal As Part Of “Celebrate 31” Promotion On New Year’s Eve
- Sub Headline: Guests can enjoy any scoop of ice cream for $1.31 and Two-Scoop Sundaes for $3.31 on Thursday, December 31 at participating Baskin-Robbins shops nationwide
- City: Canton
- State: Massachusetts
- Franchise URL: http://www.BaskinRobbins.com
- Twitter URL: http://www.twitter.com/BaskinRobbins
- Facebook URL: http://www.facebook.com/BaskinRobbins
- Instagram URL: http://www.instagram.com/BaskinRobbins
- Listed: December 28, 2015 10:15 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
CANTON, Mass., Dec. 28, 2015 /FranchisePOD.com/ — Baskin-Robbins, the world’s largest chain of ice cream specialty shops, is ringing in 2016 with its “Celebrate 31” promotion. On Thursday, December 31, ice cream lovers can enjoy any scoop of ice cream for $1.31 and Two-Scoop Sundaes for $3.31 at participating Baskin-Robbins locations nationwide.* To help celebrate the brand’s 70th birthday and its “31 flavors” heritage, Baskin-Robbins has offered sweet frozen treat deals on each 31st of the month throughout the year.
Guests can enjoy this special “Celebrate 31” deal on any of their favorite Baskin-Robbins ice cream flavors, including classics like Pralines ‘n Cream, Very Berry Strawberry, Rocky Road, Mint Chocolate Chip and World Class® Chocolate. Additionally, Baskin-Robbins is featuring a range of seasonal ice cream flavors available at participating shops this holiday season, which include Egg Nog and Peppermint.
Additionally, Baskin-Robbins’ wide variety of customizable ice cream cakes, including the new Polar Bear Dome Cake and Fudge Yule Log Roll Cake are the perfect way to celebrate the New Year. The Polar Bear Cake has a white icing coat and OREO® cookies for ears, chocolate eyes and nose and is accessorized with a winter scarf. Baskin-Robbins’ snow-covered Fudge Yule Log Roll Cake is topped with white frosting and edible glitter. Both ice cream cakes can be customized with a guest’s favorite Baskin-Robbins ice cream flavor, and can be ordered in-store or online at http://www.baskinrobbins.com/onlineordering, and are available for pick-up just 24 hours after ordering.
For more information about Baskin-Robbins’ wide variety of ice cream flavors and frozen desserts, visit www.BaskinRobbins.com or follow us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/BaskinRobbins), Twitter (www.twitter.com/BaskinRobbins) or Instagram (www.instagram.com/BaskinRobbins).
OREO is a registered trademark of Mondelez International group, used under license.
* Offer valid on December 31st. Participation may vary. Sundae offer does not include Banana Royale, Banana Split, Brownie Sundae or Layered Sundaes. Scoop offer good on every size scoop. Waffle cones and toppings are extra. Cannot be combined with other offers. Plus applicable tax.
Named the top ice cream and frozen dessert franchise in the United States by Entrepreneur magazine’s 36th annual Franchise 500(r) ranking in 2014, Baskin-Robbins is the world’s largest chain of ice cream specialty shops. Baskin-Robbins creates and markets innovative, premium hard scoop ice cream and soft serve, custom ice cream cakes and a full range of beverages, providing quality and value to consumers at more than 7,600 retail shops in nearly 50 countries. Baskin-Robbins was founded in 1945 by two ice cream enthusiasts whose passion led to the creation of more than 1,300 ice cream flavors and a wide variety of delicious treats. Headquartered in Canton, Mass., Baskin-Robbins is part of the Dunkin’ Brands Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: DNKN) family of companies. For further information, visit www.BaskinRobbins.com.
269 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (4 views)
- Sport Clips Emerging Market Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (3 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (3 views)
- theCoderSchool to Continue California Expansion (3 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (3 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (3 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (2 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (2 views)
- Debra Sawyer: Successfully Bringing a Woman’s Touch to Sport Clips’ Guy-Themed Concept (2 views)