Baskin-Robbins Treats Guests to Sour and Sweet Deliciousness with New SOUR PATCH KIDS® REDBERRY® Blast Ice Cream
- Sub Headline: Baskin-Robbins also celebrates spring with seasonal ice cream flavors and the return of its buzzworthy Bumblebee Ice Cream Cake
- Franchise URL: http://www.BaskinRobbins.com
- Listed: April 4, 2016 10:44 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
CANTON, Mass., April 4, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — Baskin-Robbins today announced a new ice cream flavor that features America’s most popular sour candy – SOUR PATCH KIDS®. Available for a limited time as the April Flavor of the Month, SOUR PATCH KIDS® REDBERRY® Blast is made with red raspberry and marshmallow-flavored ice creams with a REDBERRY SOUR PATCH KIDS ribbon. Guests can enjoy this unique sour and sweet ice cream flavor in a cup, cone or as a two-scoop sundae complete with marshmallow topping, whipped cream, SOUR PATCH KIDS candies and a cherry.
“It’s hard to find treats more fun than ice cream and SOUR PATCH KIDS candy, so we’re excited to bring them together in our delicious new SOUR PATCH KIDS REDBERRY Blast ice cream,” said Jeff Miller, Executive Chef and Vice President of Product Innovation at Dunkin’ Brands. “The new flavor was developed with the popular ‘SOUR THEN SWEET®’ attributes that SOUR PATCH KIDS fans love, with a REDBERRY SOUR PATCH KIDS ribbon swirled in sweet and creamy red raspberry and marshmallow-flavored ice creams.”
In addition, Baskin-Robbins is celebrating spring with the return of its Bumblebee Cake which features edible chocolate wafer wings, is finished with sparkling sugar and serves 6-8 people. The Bumblebee Cake can be customized with a guest’s favorite ice cream and cake flavor combination and is available for ordering at participating Baskin-Robbins shops nationwide either in-store or online.
Baskin-Robbins is also offering guests a lineup of seasonal ice cream flavors that can be enjoyed at select participating Baskin-Robbins shops nationwide throughout April:
- Baseball Nut®: A classic Baskin-Robbins favorite for the start of baseball season, this flavor features vanilla-flavored ice cream and cashews with a black raspberry ribbon.
- Cotton Candy: A creamier and dreamier version of your favorite fluffy, puffy treat. Swirled in pink and purple, for extra cuteness.
- Dulce de Leche: Delicious milk caramel-flavored ice cream topped with a milk caramel flavored ribbon.
- Strawberry Shortcake: With vanilla-flavored ice cream, shortcake pieces and a strawberry-flavored ribbon, this old-fashioned favorite is anything but short on flavor.
SOUR PATCH KIDS, REDBERRY and SOUR THEN SWEET are registered trademarks of Mondelēz International group, used under license.
For more information about Baskin-Robbins’ wide variety of ice cream flavors and frozen desserts, visit www.BaskinRobbins.com or follow us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/BaskinRobbins), Twitter (www.twitter.com/BaskinRobbins) or Instagram (www.instagram.com/BaskinRobbins).
Named the top ice cream and frozen dessert franchise in the United States by Entrepreneur magazine’s 37th annual Franchise 500® ranking in 2016, Baskin-Robbins is the world’s largest chain of ice cream specialty shops. Baskin-Robbins creates and markets innovative, premium hard scoop ice cream and soft serve, custom ice cream cakes and a full range of beverages, providing quality and value to consumers at more than 7,600 retail shops in nearly 50 countries. Baskin-Robbins was founded in 1945 by two ice cream enthusiasts whose passion led to the creation of more than 1,300 ice cream flavors and a wide variety of delicious treats. Headquartered in Canton, Mass., Baskin-Robbins is part of the Dunkin’ Brands Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: DNKN) family of companies. For further information, visit www.BaskinRobbins.com.
281 total views, 1 today