- Sub Headline: New Star Wars: Darth Vader Cake and Star Wars: The Force Awakens Cake Are Now Available To Order In-Store and Online
- City: Canton
- State: Massachusetts
- Franchise URL: http://www.BaskinRobbins.com
- Listed: December 8, 2015 10:18 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
CANTON, Mass., Dec. 7, 2015 /FranchisePOD.com/ — Baskin-Robbins, the world’s largest chain of ice cream specialty shops, is offering Star Wars lovers nationwide two new ice cream cakes for a limited time throughout December to celebrate the upcoming release of Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
Baskin-Robbins’ new Star Wars: Darth Vader Cake is a classic sheet cake with blue icing, red, black and grey trim which features a collectible Darth Vader helmet decoration that makes the iconic movie villain’s infamous breathing sound. The new Star Wars: The Force Awakens Cake is a classic sheet cake decorated with orange icing with black, grey and white trim which features a collectible BB8 decoration that turns from left to right locking into its base while its head spins, making for action packed fun after the party. The cake also features a raised backdrop with Kylo Ren, Captain Phasma, Rey, Finn and Poe Dameron.
Both ice cream cakes can be customized with a guest’s favorite Baskin-Robbins ice cream flavor, including favorites like Pralines ‘n Cream, Gold Medal Ribbon®, Mint Chocolate Chip, Jamoca® Almond Fudge and Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough. The cakes can be ordered either in-store or online at http://www.baskinrobbins.com/onlineordering, and are available for pick-up within 24 hours of ordering.
“We’re excited to share our new Star Wars: Darth Vader Cake and Star Wars: The Force Awakens Cake with our guests to help celebrate the newest Star Wars film release,” said Carol Austin, Vice President of Marketing for Baskin-Robbins. “We hope ice cream lovers enjoy these two new cakes with their friends and family as they celebrate this month.”
For more information about Baskin-Robbins’ wide variety of ice cream flavors and frozen desserts, visit www.BaskinRobbins.com or follow us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/BaskinRobbins), Twitter (www.twitter.com/BaskinRobbins) or Instagram (www.instagram.com/BaskinRobbins).
Named the top ice cream and frozen dessert franchise in the United States by Entrepreneur magazine’s 36th annual Franchise 500(r) ranking in 2014, Baskin-Robbins is the world’s largest chain of ice cream specialty shops. Baskin-Robbins creates and markets innovative, premium hard scoop ice cream and soft serve, custom ice cream cakes and a full range of beverages, providing quality and value to consumers at more than 7,600 retail shops in nearly 50 countries. Baskin-Robbins was founded in 1945 by two ice cream enthusiasts whose passion led to the creation of more than 1,300 ice cream flavors and a wide variety of delicious treats. Headquartered in Canton, Mass., Baskin-Robbins is part of the Dunkin’ Brands Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: DNKN) family of companies. For further information, visit www.BaskinRobbins.com.
201 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (4 views)
- Sport Clips Emerging Market Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (2 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (4 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – The Ideal Franchise Candidate (3 views)
- IFA NAMES GORDON LOGAN AS THE 2016 ENTREPRENEUR OF THE YEAR (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (3 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (2 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (2 views)