BB Commercial Solutions Offers Anti-Graffiti Window Film Protection for Schools, Commercial Properties and Retail Businesses
- Sub Headline: Commercial Division of International Window Coverings Franchise Expands Window Film Product Offerings to Include Safety and Security for Businesses and Government Facilities
- Franchise URL: http://www.BBCommercialSolutions.com or http://www.HomeFranchiseConcepts.com
- Listed: July 9, 2016 10:07 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
ORANGE, CA (FranchisePOD.com) JULY 06, 2016 – Graffiti is the most common type of vandalism and is on the rise, according to a 2013 report by the U.S. Department of Justice. It is associated with lost revenue in retail sales and declines in property value, and cleaning up graffiti is estimated to cost $12 billion a year in the U.S. To help abate these acts of vandalism, BB Commercial Solutions – a division of Home Franchise Concepts’ window covering company, Budget Blinds – is now offering sales and installation services of 3M anti-graffiti and security window film.
Designed to guard against the expensive impact of scratches, gouges, acid etching, tagging and normal wear and tear, anti-graffiti and security window films are available in single layer or multiple layer constructions and are applied directly to the surface of glass windows, doors and mirrors.
According to John Campbell, Vice-President of BB Commercial Solutions, the company works with facility professionals to consult, measure and install the window film for all commercial needs, such as retail, public facilities and street-level glass applications. The company services over 8,000 cities across the U.S. and their national clients include Dollar Loan Center, Scottrade, Visionworks, Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, DriveTime and FedEx Offices, as well as a multitude of local retail, restaurant and educational facilities.
“Another benefit of security window film is that it holds broken glass together so windows don’t shatter,” said Campbell. “We see many school facilities choosing window film as a solution to help prevent intrusion and reduce the costs of vandalism. Window film also helps to protect against water damage by holding the glass to the frame should a window break during a heavy storm.”
Security window film also helps to control excessive heat gain and sun glare, thereby providing energy-efficiency benefits while reducing infrared and UV transmissions. Campbell added, “Security window film applications are proven to save energy and may be used toward LEED credits for building projects in the U.S.”
“Empowering our franchise owners with the latest tools and product technologies to service their commercial and residential clients is a top priority for all of us at Home Franchise Concepts,” said Shirin Behzadi, Chief Executive Officer of Home Franchise Concepts and its subsidiary brands, including BB Commercial Solutions, Budget Blinds, Tailored Living and Concrete Craft. “Anti-graffiti and security window film are two very important window treatment solutions necessary in our evolving world. Every added layer of protection can make a significant difference.”
Learn more about window film protection on the BB Commercial Solutions website and on the Budget Blinds blog page.
About BB Commercial Solutions™
BB Commercial Solutions (BBCS) is a division of Home Franchise Concepts, franchisor and parent company of Budget Blinds, Tailored Living and Concrete Craft. Formed in 2012, BBCS provides window covering products and services to chain restaurants, small hotel chains, medical offices, schools, government buildings, business offices and rental properties through its network of over 1,000 franchise units in North America. The company offers its commercial customers full service, including consultation, measuring, installation and product warranties. Window covering product solutions and options include energy efficiency, motorization, flame retardant treatments, GREENGUARD certified products, anti-microbial, child safety, and window film security. For more information about BB Commercial Solutions, visit BBCommercialSolutions.com. For franchise opportunities, please visit HomeFranchiseConcepts.com.
381 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (2 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (2 views)
- Ace Signs of Texas Becomes FASTSIGNS of Killeen (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (2 views)
- Big Whiskey’s Signs First Franchisee in Bentonville, AR (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- Roark Portfolio Company Driven Brands Acquires Ohio-Based Lube Stop (1 views)
- Swisher Hygiene founder expands new franchise in Arizona (1 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Urban Float Expands Into Houston (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISEE OPENS SECOND LOCATION IN EL PASO (1 views)