BB Commercial Solutions Offers Anti-Graffiti Window Film Protection for Schools, Commercial Properties and Retail Businesses
- Sub Headline: Commercial Division of International Window Coverings Franchise Expands Window Film Product Offerings to Include Safety and Security for Businesses and Government Facilities
- Franchise URL: http://www.BBCommercialSolutions.com or http://www.HomeFranchiseConcepts.com
- Listed: July 9, 2016 10:07 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
ORANGE, CA (FranchisePOD.com) JULY 06, 2016 – Graffiti is the most common type of vandalism and is on the rise, according to a 2013 report by the U.S. Department of Justice. It is associated with lost revenue in retail sales and declines in property value, and cleaning up graffiti is estimated to cost $12 billion a year in the U.S. To help abate these acts of vandalism, BB Commercial Solutions – a division of Home Franchise Concepts’ window covering company, Budget Blinds – is now offering sales and installation services of 3M anti-graffiti and security window film.
Designed to guard against the expensive impact of scratches, gouges, acid etching, tagging and normal wear and tear, anti-graffiti and security window films are available in single layer or multiple layer constructions and are applied directly to the surface of glass windows, doors and mirrors.
According to John Campbell, Vice-President of BB Commercial Solutions, the company works with facility professionals to consult, measure and install the window film for all commercial needs, such as retail, public facilities and street-level glass applications. The company services over 8,000 cities across the U.S. and their national clients include Dollar Loan Center, Scottrade, Visionworks, Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, DriveTime and FedEx Offices, as well as a multitude of local retail, restaurant and educational facilities.
“Another benefit of security window film is that it holds broken glass together so windows don’t shatter,” said Campbell. “We see many school facilities choosing window film as a solution to help prevent intrusion and reduce the costs of vandalism. Window film also helps to protect against water damage by holding the glass to the frame should a window break during a heavy storm.”
Security window film also helps to control excessive heat gain and sun glare, thereby providing energy-efficiency benefits while reducing infrared and UV transmissions. Campbell added, “Security window film applications are proven to save energy and may be used toward LEED credits for building projects in the U.S.”
“Empowering our franchise owners with the latest tools and product technologies to service their commercial and residential clients is a top priority for all of us at Home Franchise Concepts,” said Shirin Behzadi, Chief Executive Officer of Home Franchise Concepts and its subsidiary brands, including BB Commercial Solutions, Budget Blinds, Tailored Living and Concrete Craft. “Anti-graffiti and security window film are two very important window treatment solutions necessary in our evolving world. Every added layer of protection can make a significant difference.”
Learn more about window film protection on the BB Commercial Solutions website and on the Budget Blinds blog page.
About BB Commercial Solutions™
BB Commercial Solutions (BBCS) is a division of Home Franchise Concepts, franchisor and parent company of Budget Blinds, Tailored Living and Concrete Craft. Formed in 2012, BBCS provides window covering products and services to chain restaurants, small hotel chains, medical offices, schools, government buildings, business offices and rental properties through its network of over 1,000 franchise units in North America. The company offers its commercial customers full service, including consultation, measuring, installation and product warranties. Window covering product solutions and options include energy efficiency, motorization, flame retardant treatments, GREENGUARD certified products, anti-microbial, child safety, and window film security. For more information about BB Commercial Solutions, visit BBCommercialSolutions.com. For franchise opportunities, please visit HomeFranchiseConcepts.com.
426 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- Meet The FASTSIGNS Franchise Corporate Leadership Team (2 views)
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (1 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- Sport Clips Emerging Market Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (4 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (2 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (1 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (1 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (1 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (1 views)