- Sub Headline: Chef Stephanie Goldfarb Creates Five Unique Recipes for Leading Stir-Fry Chain
- City: Burnsville
- State: Minnesota
- Franchise URL: http://www.GoMongo.com
- Listed: January 19, 2016 12:36 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
BURNSVILLE, Minn., January 19, 2016 –(FranchisePOD.com)–bd’s Mongolian Grill, the popular create-your-own stir-fry restaurant, has partnered with Stephanie Goldfarb, named ‘America’s Best Cook’ by the Food Network, to spice up its menu. Stephanie is the Corporate Chef for Produce Alliance, which specializes in providing fresh produce procurement and distribution services to food service clients across North America, the Caribbean and beyond. The prominent chef has created five new flavorful dishes specifically for bd’s, which will be available starting January 19.
Goldfarb, a Chicago-based chef and national food television personality, is recognized as the 2014 winner of the Food Network’s America’s Best Cook competition as well as Kitchen Inferno’s celebrity chef. She also owns Seven Species Supper Club and Catering in Chicago, specializing in seasonal, globally-inspired cuisine.
Available now through March 27, the new create-your-own stir-fry recipes include:
- Paella – The Spanish-inspired dish includes chicken, shrimp, sausage, onions, snap peas, garlic and crushed red pepper tossed in a marinara, yum yum, and chili garlic sauce mixture.
- Thai Peanut Curry – Loaded with fiber, this option is made with yakisoba noodles, chicken, red onions, broccoli, Asian slaw and jalapenos mixed with a Thai peanut soy sauce. The dish is finished with garlic, peanuts, curry, ginger and a splash of Sriracha.
- Everything Green – Includes fresh spinach, tofu, rice noodles, green bell pepper, edamame, Asian slaw, and broccoli all mixed into a blend of shiitake mushroom sauce, Mongolian ginger sauce, Asian black bean sauce, then topped with sesame seeds and fresh garlic.
- Louisiana Boil – A Gluten-free option, this southern-inspired recipe features chicken, shrimp, red skin potatoes, red onions, baby corn and green bell peppers, all spiced up with buffalo sauce, marinara sauce, and yum yum sauce.
- Spicy Asian Pork Lettuce Wraps – Made with pork, rice noodles, red onions, green bell peppers, carrots and green onions, then mixed with fajita sauce, soy sauce, chili garlic sauce and Mongolian ginger sauce mix.
“We are thrilled to have such a highly-praised chef on board with us to help expand our menu,” said Joe Phraner, President and COO of bd’s Mongolian Grill. “Stephanie’s unique and sophisticated recipes are sure to guide guests to the flavorful stir-fry they look for at bd’s.”
The “Stir It Up, Your Way” philosophy at bd’s Mongolian Grill encourages customers to take ownership of a fun and customized dining experience. Guests are also encouraged to download the my bd’s Rewards app to earn free food and prizes each time they dine.
For more information, please visit: www.gomongo.com.
About bd’s Mongolian Grill
bd’s Mongolian Grill first opened in 1992 in Royal Oak, Mich., offering a fun and unique dining experience. bd’s encourages guests to “Stir It Up, Your Way,” allowing guests to build their own stir-fry with “Always Market Fresh” ingredients. bd’s offers a variety of choice meats and seafood, veggies and flavor-packed sauces, all freshly cooked (Mongolian-style) on a large, flat top grill. The chain has 28 restaurants. Twenty-seven locations are based domestically in 11 states, including 11 company-owned and 16 franchise restaurants. In addition, there is one franchise location in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia. To learn more about bd’s Mongolian Grill, visit www.GoMongo.com.
Fishman Public Relations
Kayla Atwell, (847) 945-1300
176 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (1 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (2 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (2 views)
- Top-performing FASTSIGNS of Apopka honored with CEO Circle Award (1 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE BUSINESS (1 views)
- Three local FastSigns recognized for top performance (1 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – The Ideal Franchise Candidate (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- Urban Float Expands Into Houston (1 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)