- Sub Headline: Funds Raised by Company Help Provide Educational Scholarships to Military Spouses and Children of Fallen and Disabled Soldiers
- City: Burnsville
- State: Minnesota
- Franchise URL: http://www.GoMongo.com
- Listed: December 22, 2015 7:29 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
December 22, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // Burnsville, Minn. – In support of the spouses and children of United States fallen and disabled military members, popular create-your-own stir-fry restaurant bd’s Mongolian Grill raised $10,000 for the Folds of Honor Foundation through a fundraiser held November 2 through 15.
Folds of Honor is a non-profit organization that works to provide scholarship and educational opportunities for spouses and children of fallen and disabled soldiers. The company sold pin-ups for $2 during the campaign, and donated 10 percent of the total sales generated from 11 company stores on Veterans Day.
“Bd’s is proud to give back to the families of the soldiers who do so much to serve our country,” said Joe Phraner, President and COO of bd’s Mongolian Grill. “It’s rewarding to know that we are contributing to the Folds of Honor mission, helping to provide educational scholarships to military children and spouses.”
In 2014, Folds of Honor awarded 2,122 scholarships, totaling more than $10.5 million.
“From the tens of thousands of patriots who stand with Folds of Honor, we are humbled by the support bd’s Mongolian Grill has shown,” said the founder of the Folds of Honor Foundation, Major Dan Rooney. “We thank them for having the courage to stand up to the call to duty, helping us bless the military families who have sacrificed so much for our great nation.”
For more information or to locate a bd’s Mongolian Grill near you, visit www.gomongo.com. For more information about the Folds of Honor Foundation, visit https://www.foldsofhonor.org.
About bd’s Mongolian Grill
bd’s Mongolian Grill first opened in 1992 in Royal Oak, Mich, offering a fun and unique dining experience. bd’s encourages guests to “Stir It Up, Your Way” allowing guests to build their own stir-fry with “Always Market Fresh” ingredients. bd’s offers a variety of choice meats and seafood, veggies & flavor-packed sauces, all freshly cooked (Mongolian-style) on a large, flat top grill. The chain has 28 restaurants. Twenty-seven locations are based domestically in 11 states, including 11 company-owned and 16 franchise restaurants. In addition, there is one franchise location in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia. To learn more about bd’s Mongolian Grill, visit www.GoMongo.com.
SOURCE bd’s Mongolian Grill
162 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (7 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (6 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (6 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (5 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (5 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (5 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (5 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (5 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (5 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (4 views)
- Del Taco to Expand Arizona Presence with 14 New Restaurants (4 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (4 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISEE ACQUIRES MAMMOTH SIGNS (4 views)