- Sub Headline: Funds Raised by Company Help Provide Educational Scholarships to Military Spouses and Children of Fallen and Disabled Soldiers
- City: Burnsville
- State: Minnesota
- Franchise URL: http://www.GoMongo.com
- Listed: December 22, 2015 7:29 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
December 22, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // Burnsville, Minn. – In support of the spouses and children of United States fallen and disabled military members, popular create-your-own stir-fry restaurant bd’s Mongolian Grill raised $10,000 for the Folds of Honor Foundation through a fundraiser held November 2 through 15.
Folds of Honor is a non-profit organization that works to provide scholarship and educational opportunities for spouses and children of fallen and disabled soldiers. The company sold pin-ups for $2 during the campaign, and donated 10 percent of the total sales generated from 11 company stores on Veterans Day.
“Bd’s is proud to give back to the families of the soldiers who do so much to serve our country,” said Joe Phraner, President and COO of bd’s Mongolian Grill. “It’s rewarding to know that we are contributing to the Folds of Honor mission, helping to provide educational scholarships to military children and spouses.”
In 2014, Folds of Honor awarded 2,122 scholarships, totaling more than $10.5 million.
“From the tens of thousands of patriots who stand with Folds of Honor, we are humbled by the support bd’s Mongolian Grill has shown,” said the founder of the Folds of Honor Foundation, Major Dan Rooney. “We thank them for having the courage to stand up to the call to duty, helping us bless the military families who have sacrificed so much for our great nation.”
For more information or to locate a bd’s Mongolian Grill near you, visit www.gomongo.com. For more information about the Folds of Honor Foundation, visit https://www.foldsofhonor.org.
About bd’s Mongolian Grill
bd’s Mongolian Grill first opened in 1992 in Royal Oak, Mich, offering a fun and unique dining experience. bd’s encourages guests to “Stir It Up, Your Way” allowing guests to build their own stir-fry with “Always Market Fresh” ingredients. bd’s offers a variety of choice meats and seafood, veggies & flavor-packed sauces, all freshly cooked (Mongolian-style) on a large, flat top grill. The chain has 28 restaurants. Twenty-seven locations are based domestically in 11 states, including 11 company-owned and 16 franchise restaurants. In addition, there is one franchise location in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia. To learn more about bd’s Mongolian Grill, visit www.GoMongo.com.
SOURCE bd’s Mongolian Grill
181 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (3 views)
- 10th Annual Tilted Kilt Calendar: Kilt Calendar Girls Across the Country Celebrate Launch (3 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON NAMED IN TOP 20 FACES OF FRANCHISING (2 views)
- Huey Magoo’s Chicken Tenders Announces New Board Members Formerly Of Wingstop Restaurants (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (2 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (2 views)
- Le Macaron French Pastries Satisfies Sweet Tooth with New Beverage Offerings (2 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL RECEIVES CFA 2017 AWARD (2 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (2 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (2 views)