- Sub Headline: Funds Raised will Connect Hungry Children in America with up to 42,000 Additional Meals
- City: Burnsville
- State: Minnesota
- Listed: November 19, 2015 12:15 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
November 06, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // Burnsville, Minn. – bd’s Mongolian Grill, the popular create-your-own stir-fry restaurant, announced it has raised more than $4,000 through its partnership with No Kid Hungry® and the Dine Out for No Kid Hungry program. The company united with over 9,000 restaurants nationwide in an effort to help end childhood hunger in America.
The results of this year’s campaign nearly doubled the total funds bd’s raised in 2014, and will help connect kids struggling with hunger with up to 42,343 additional meals. Participating bd’s Mongolian Grill restaurants donated 20 percent from every check to No Kid Hungry when a guest mentioned “No Kid Hungry,” and 50 cents from every Banana Split Cheesecake purchased.
“We are proud to support an organization that’s working to solve an important issue in our country,” said Joe Phraner, President and COO of bd’s Mongolian Grill. “Along with other restaurants throughout the United States, bd’s has helped to provide thousands of meals for hungry children in America.”
In 2014, bd’s raised $2,000 for the No Kid Hungry campaign, part of the more than $8.9 million raised by over 8,600 restaurants. No Kid Hungry funds are used to raise awareness about child hunger in the U.S., create public-private partnerships that align kids with the resources they need, support nutrition programs like School Breakfast and Summer Meals, and educate kids and their families on how to cook healthy meals with limited resources.
For more information or to locate a bd’s Mongolian Grill near you, visit www.gomongo.com. For more information about No Kid Hungry, visit www.nokidhungry.org.
About bd’s Mongolian Grill
bd’s Mongolian Grill first opened in 1992 in Royal Oak, Mich, offering a fun and unique dining experience. bd’s encourages guests to “Stir It Up, Your Way” allowing guests to build their own stir-fry with “Always Market Fresh” ingredients. bd’s offers a variety of choice meats and seafood, veggies & flavor-packed sauces, all freshly cooked (Mongolian-style) on a large, flat top grill. The chain has 28 restaurants. Twenty-seven locations are based domestically in 11 states, including 11 company-owned and 16 franchise restaurants. In addition, there is one franchise location in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia. To learn more about bd’s Mongolian Grill, visit www.GoMongo.com.
SOURCE bd’s Mongolian Grill
(O) 847.945.1300, ext. 235
149 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (2 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (2 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS BUSINESS (1 views)
- theCoderSchool to Continue California Expansion (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 HERO OF THE MONTH, BRIAN TEJADA (1 views)
- Office Evolution Makes Prestigious Inc. 5000 List of Fastest Growing U.S. Private Companies (1 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (1 views)
- Shell Shack – Signs 8 Unit Franchise Agreement in one of the Top 10 Restaurant Markets (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchisee Highlights the Brand’s Unique Approach to Keeping Communities Safe (1 views)
- FIRST FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISE OPENS IN LAWRENCE (1 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (1 views)
- The Melting Pot Toasts to Women Winemakers During Second Annual Uncorked Program (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CEO Catherine Monson Joins Idealliance Board of Directors (1 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (1 views)