- Sub Headline: Chef Stephanie Goldfarb Creates New Set of Tasty Recipes for Leading Stir-Fry Chain
- Listed: July 29, 2016 11:45 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
July 27, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) Burnsville, Minn. – bd’s Mongolian Grill, a leading create-your-own stir-fry chain, has teamed up again with celebrity chef Stephanie Goldfarb to turn up the heat this summer with six hot, new menu items. Named ‘America’s Best Cook’ by the Food Network, Goldfarb first partnered with bd’s in January to add some sizzle to their stir-fry options. After the overwhelming satisfaction expressed by customers from her first set of recipes, the chef is back this summer for more success with even tastier grub.
Goldfarb, a Chicago-based chef and national food television personality, is recognized as the 2014 winner of the Food Network’s America’s Best Cook competition as well as Kitchen Inferno’s celebrity chef. She also owns Seven Species Supper Club and Catering in Chicago, specializing in seasonal, globally-inspired cuisine.
Available now, the new create-your-own stir-fry recipes include:
- Korean Beef: This hot and spicy dish features rich beef and fresh veggies, like carrots, peppers, sprouts and onions, with a Korean style sauce
- California Bowl: This “best of the west” dish combines fresh white fish and crab with crisp red pepper, edamame and spinach for a healthy and flavorful meal
- Singapore Tofu: With tasty yakisoba noodles, meatless beef strips, snap peas and jalapenos, this dish captures Singapore in one bowl
- Loaded Potato Bowl: Full of familiar flavors, this bowl combines bacon bits and potatoes with authentic Asian flavors like Yum Yum sauce and spicy buffalo
- Southwest Buffalo Bowl: This spicy, bold dish features the Lighthouse Fajita sauce and zesty southwest goodness like corn, chicken, bell pepper and jalapeno
- Creamy Pasta: Made with rotini pasta, meatballs and sliced onion, this creamy pasta dish is sure to please those diners looking for a traditional flavor with an Italian spin.
“After the incredible success we saw from Stephanie’s first round of recipes, we thought giving guests six more this summer would be a great way to add some fresh flavor and spice to the menu for the season,” said Joe Phraner, president and COO of bd’s Mongolian Grill. “This time Stephanie has used her powerful cooking knowledge to create recipes that feature original flavors from a variety of cultures, something fun and new for customers to try out this summer.”
The “Stir It Up, Your Way” philosophy at bd’s Mongolian Grill encourages customers to take ownership of a fun and customized dining experience. Guests are also encouraged to download the my bd’s Rewards app to earn free food and prizes each time they dine.
For more information, please visit: www.gomongo.com.
About bd’s Mongolian Grill
bd’s Mongolian Grill first opened in 1992 in Royal Oak, Mich., offering a fun and unique dining experience. bd’s encourages guests to “Stir It Up, Your Way,” allowing guests to build their own stir-fry with “Always Market Fresh” ingredients. bd’s offers a variety of choice meats and seafood, veggies and flavor-packed sauces, all freshly cooked (Mongolian-style) on a large, flat top grill. The chain has 26 restaurants based domestically, and one franchise location in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia.. In addition, there is one franchise location in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia. To learn more about bd’s Mongolian Grill, visit www.GoMongo.com.
SOURCE bd’s Mongolian Grill
385 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (2 views)
- Urban Float Expands Into Houston (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees at Idealliance Experience Annual Conference May 3-5 (1 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (1 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (1 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS – NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTION IDEA FOR 2017: IMPROVE THE WAY YOU ENGAGE WITH EMPLOYEES (1 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (1 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (1 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (1 views)
- Amazing Lash Studio Announces Milestone Opening (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (1 views)