- Sub Headline: Percentage of Sales from Entire Weekend to Benefit Wounded Warrior Project®
- Franchise URL: http://www.BeefJerkyOutlet.com
- Listed: June 3, 2016 11:45 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
KODAK, TENN. (FranchisePOD.com) June 03, 2016 – Beef Jerky Outlet locations across the U.S. are gearing up for National Jerky Day, which takes place annually on June 12. This year, the Beef Jerky Outlet is celebrating the entire weekend leading up to National Jerky Day with the $25 Extravaganza and a new charity partnership with Wounded Warrior Project® (WWP).
Five percent of the purchase price on all Beef Jerky Outlet transactions from June 10 through June 12, 2016, will be donated to WWP. The partnership is a natural fit because beef jerky is the number one favorite snack of the U.S. military. Jerky is easily transportable and a long-lasting food source, making it an ideal treat for our soldiers. In fact, NASA has sent beef jerky into space with our astronauts on multiple occasions.
“Our partners understand that wounded veterans need our compassion and support as they heal from the visible and invisible wounds of war,” said Gary Corless, chief development officer at WWP. “Thanks to the generosity of partners like Beef Jerky Outlet, we’re able to continue to provide the programs and services that meet injured service members, their families, and caregivers, wherever they are on their road to recovery. Whether its access to mental or physical health treatments, employment assistance programs, or continuing education opportunities, Wounded Warrior Project’s programs and services are offered free of charge, for a lifetime.”
In addition to partnering with WWP the Beef Jerky Outlet honors active and retired military personnel by offering them a 10 percent discount on any transaction, year round. The discount jumps to 50 percent for active and retired military franchisees purchasing their first Beef Jerky Outlet location.
“The Beef Jerky Outlet is a huge supporter of the U.S. military,” says Kathy Raines, Beef Jerky Outlet COO. “We’re proud to support our nation’s wounded veterans, by partnering with Wounded Warrior Project.”
The Beef Jerky Outlet specializes in more than 200 premium jerky varieties and sizes. Some popular specialty meats include alligator, elk, kangaroo and venison. They also offer a variety of exotic jerky flavors such as Moonshine and Cajun.
Jerky is lean, high in protein and nutritional value, and low in calories, carbohydrates, and fat (jerky is only 3 percent fat). It truly is the perfect treat for meat lovers of all ages and the popularity is rapidly growing.
- IRI, a Chicago based market research firm, reports sales of jerky jumped 46 percent from 2009-2015
- In 2015 alone, Americans spent $2.8 billion on beef jerky
- Jerky is in the beef snack category — the fastest growing segment of the snack food industry
(Convenience Store Decisions, Nov. 2012).
The Beef Jerky Outlet will have specials available starting on Friday, June 10 running through National Beef Jerky Day, Sunday, June 12. The Beef Jerky Outlet is proud to offer their customers the following:
- Register to win free jerky for a year!
- $25 for three 4-ounce bags of jerky
- $25 for a Wild Game Box
- $25 for five bags of popcorn
- Free PETA (People Eating Tasty Animals) T-shirt to the first 10 customers each day
- Launch of the BJO Loyalty Cards Program (spend $25 five times and get $10 off)
About the Beef Jerky Outlet
The Beef Jerky Outlet was founded in 2010 and is the country’s first national jerky franchise. There are currently 57 franchise locations, including 6 founder-owned stores. Over the next 18 months, this number will grow to more than 100 locations across the US. The Beef Jerky Outlet specializes in more than 200 jerky varieties including kangaroo, alligator, venison and elk. It is available in various sizes, as well as exotic flavors ranging from Moonshine to Cajun. Today, jerky is one of the fastest growing snacks in the snack food industry. This dried, smoked meat is the number one snack of the military, including NASA, which has been sending astronauts into space with jerky since 1996. Jerky is lean, high in protein, low in calories, is very low fat and has a very long shelf life. Millions seek out and enjoy this very nutritious snack every day. IRI, a Chicago based market research firm, reports that jerky sales have turned into a $1.24-billion industry. Across the country people are literally eating it up!
About Wounded Warrior Project®
The mission of Wounded Warrior Project® (WWP) is to honor and empower Wounded Warriors. WWP’s purpose is to raise awareness and to enlist the public’s aid for the needs of injured service members, to help injured servicemen and women aid and assist each other, and to provide unique, direct programs and services to meet their needs. WWP is a national, nonpartisan organization headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida. https://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/
SOURCE Beef Jerky Outlet
Beef Jerky Outlet
320 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- Meet The FASTSIGNS Franchise Corporate Leadership Team (1 views)
- Oscar Navarro Self-Made Man and Sport Clips Team Leader (2 views)
- Chad Gurley – Help A Hero Scholarship Recipient – Sport Clips Haircuts Video (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Indianapolis June 1-3 (2 views)
- After Floods Swept Through Louisiana, Sport Clips Team Members Band Together to Rebuild a Devastated Community (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (2 views)
- Jacob Dietz – Help A Hero Scholarship Recipient – Sport Clips Haircuts Video (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise – Reed Nyffeler – The Role of the Annual Convention (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS Reports Unprecedented Growth With Record Signing Of 63 New Franchise Agreements In 2016 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Reports Strong Q3 Growth With Signing Of 22 New Franchise Agreements Primarily In Western U.S. (1 views)
- Cherry Blow Dry Bar to Expand in New Jersey and Pennsylvania (1 views)