- Sub Headline: With Hiring of New Director of Research and Product Development Stan Dorsey Will Spearhead Push for Menu Innovation for Segment Leading FSC Franchise Co. LLC Brands
- Franchise URL: http://www.beefobradys.com or http://www.brasstapbeerbar.com
- Listed: May 31, 2016 7:49 am
- Expires: 30 days, 9 hours
TAMPA, FL (FranchisePOD.com) May 31, 2016 – Families, friends and sports fans now have a new reason to head to their local Beef ‘O’ Brady’s and The Brass Tap. FSC Franchise Co. LLC, the parent company operating the leading sports pub franchise and craft beer bar, is continuing its push for innovative new taste and flavor profiles with the addition of new corporate chef Stan Dorsey, who takes over as the brand’s new director of research and product development.
“I couldn’t be more excited to take on this new role with Beef ‘O’ Brady’s and The Brass Tap. I’ve known CEO Chris Elliot for many years, and I’m 100 percent confident in his leadership style and vision for the future of both restaurants,” said Dorsey. “The bar cuisine that these brands specialize in is my absolute favorite to enjoy while dining out, so it’s going to be fun to help take their menus to the next level.”
Dorsey comes to Beef ‘O’ Brady’s with an impressive list of culinary accomplishments. He boasts more than 30-years of experience in culinary and product development. He also earned a degree in business and has furthered his education and training in subjects like principles of baking, culinary principles and international culinary cuisine. Most recently, Dorsey served as manager of product development at Hardee’s Restaurants, where he developed new products including premium gourmet hamburgers.
“It’s increasingly important for restaurants like Beef ‘O’ Brady’s and The Brass Tap to keep their menus fresh and on trend. I’m a firm believer in introducing new items when data and research points to popularity among consumers. My goal is to build on both restaurants’ strong bases by providing a variety of quality options,” Dorsey said.
Both Beef ‘O’ Brady’s and The Brass Tap are positioned for rapid growth under new leadership. FSC Franchise Co. LLC has implemented strategic improvements to its already successful systems. The addition of Dorsey to the brand’s leadership team comes as Beef ‘O’ Brady’s, along with its dedicated team of franchise owners, continues to renovate many of its locations with improved lighting, seating and televisions. The brand has also augmented its beer menu by adding new craft brews with the help of its sister company, The Brass Tap.
“Stan’s primary focus in the beginning is to get to know the strengths and weaknesses of each brand and make fundamental improvements where needed,” said Chris Elliott, CEO of FCS Franchise Co. LLC. “Simultaneously he will evaluate and develop ideas already in the pipeline. Then he will move forward on researching and developing new and exciting product ideas for each brand.”
Dorsey is respected in the industry for having an excellent network of vendor and culinary support contacts, making him the perfect addition to the Beef ‘O’ Brady’s and The Brass Tap team.
“The first thing I plan to do is familiarize myself with the restaurants by going into different locations to see the system at work,” said Dorsey. “I want to talk to our franchisees and their customers in order to have a clear picture of what they want to see and why they choose to eat at Beef ‘O’ Brady’s and The Brass Tap. Once I learn everything I can, we’ll establish a clear strategy and hit the ground running.”
About Beef ‘O’ Brady’s
Beef ‘O’ Brady’s is a franchise of family sports pubs that provides the perfect atmosphere for friends and families to watch the game and grab a bite. With a focus on providing value without sacrificing quality, the Beef ‘O’ Brady’s menu features delicious family favorites like hearty pizza and flatbreads, award-winning wings, fresh Angus burgers and crisp salads, along with a kids’ menu and a full bar for the adults. Beef ‘O’ Brady’s is strongly dedicated to community involvement through partnerships with local schools, youth sports leagues and other community groups. Beef ‘O’ Brady’s operates 209 locations in 23 states. For more information about franchising opportunities visit http://www.beefobradysfranchise.com/.
About The Brass Tap
Founded by Jeff Martin in 2008, Tampa, Florida based The Brass Tap is an upscale craft beer and wine bar celebrated for its more than 300 varieties of imports, local craft beers and a large selection of premium wines and cigars. With more than 30 open units and 50 upcoming openings, The Brass Tap is positioned to quadruple in size in the Southeast and beyond. In June 2012, Beef ‘O’ Brady’s acquired the rights to franchise The Brass Tap. For more info, visit http://www.brasstapbeerbar.com.
SOURCE Beef ‘O’ Brady’s
No Limit Agency
+1 (312) 526-3996
228 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Realty ONE Group Charts Course for International Expansion (2 views)
- Showhomes® Celebrates Record-Breaking Sales Year, Best Sales Month Ever at Annual Conference (2 views)
- Wienerschnitzel Featured on 100th Episode of “Undercover Boss” (2 views)
- Dippin’ Dots Opens Newest Store in Seagrove Beach, Florida (2 views)
- Hooters Bolsters Presence in Asia with First Location in Hong Kong (2 views)
- Shoney’s Offers Free All-American Burger to All Veterans and Troops on Memorial Day (2 views)
- Experienced Business Coach Joins Fresh Coat as New VP of Operations (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. SIGNS 12 FRANCHISE AGREEMENTS AND OPENS FIRST CO-BRAND CENTRE II THE UNITED KINGDOM (2 views)
- Dickey’s Barbecue Pit Slow Smokes through the Gateway Cities with Grand Opening in Downey (2 views)
- Disaster Experts From ServiceMaster Restore Onsite in West Virginia, Share Tips to Help Mitigate Water Damage #FloodingRestoration (2 views)
- AlphaGraphics Again Dominates Quick Printing Top 100 (2 views)
- International Vapor Group, Inc., wholly-owned subsidiary Eversmoke, Announced Today the Transition of the Eversmoke Brand to Tech-Savvy Brand, VaporFi (2 views)
- Rhythm Time Franchisee Wins National Womens Award (2 views)
- Dunkin’ Donuts’ On-the-Go Mobile Ordering Now Available Nationwide (2 views)
- Smallcakes Is Set for the Big Apple! (2 views)