- Sub Headline: Feb. 5 ribbon-cutting ceremony celebrates return of beloved restaurant.
- City: Frederick
- State: Maryland
- Franchise URL: http://www.Bennigans.com
- Listed: February 1, 2016 1:38 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
February 01, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // FREDERICK, MD – An epic comeback story is being written about the iconic Bennigan’s restaurant chain, and an exciting new chapter is unfolding this week in Frederick.
Located at 221B Shorebird St. in Market Square at Frederick, the nation’s newest Bennigan’s will host a ribbon cutting ceremony on Friday, Feb. 5, beginning at noon. The festivities will be hosted by the Frederick Chamber of Commerce, Legendary Restaurant Brands Chairman & CEO Paul Mangiamele, local franchise owners Bette and Joe Buffington and Owner/General Manager Dan Poudrier.
“I can’t tell you how excited we all are to bring Bennigan’s back to the people of Frederick County,” said Poudrier, who has worked with the venerable brand for nearly two decades, first at Bennigan’s corporate offices and now as co-owner of both Maryland locations. “People around here were genuinely sad when Bennigan’s closed its doors years ago, and now that we’re back, they’re returning in droves. The Monte Cristos are flying out of the kitchen, and that’s really fun to watch.”
The Frederick Bennigan’s features an updated, contemporary look along with the same signature menu items that made the brand a favorite both locally and around the globe. The menu also includes several new chef-driven specialties, along with 20 beers on tap and more than 20 signature cocktails.
“Guests have already started coming in and telling us how much they love the new look and feel of the restaurant,” said Poudrier. “And you can see it in their faces when they sink their teeth into a World Famous Monte Cristo, and our hand-breaded chicken tenders and our Broccoli Bites…this is what they remember so fondly, and they’re so glad we’re back.”
The new restaurant will also feature a comfortable outdoor patio area with heaters and 11 60” flat screen televisions.
“Dan, Bette and Dr. Joe have built an absolutely gorgeous new Bennigan’s and it’s clear the folks in Frederick are welcoming the restaurant with open arms,” said Mangiamele. “I couldn’t ask for a better person than Dan to lead our comeback in Maryland, and I’m very excited for what the future holds for Bennigan’s in the Old Line State.
The grand opening celebration will extend well beyond the ribbon-cutting ceremony, with live music both Friday and Saturday nights (Feb. 5 and 6), face painting for the kids and prize giveaways planned all weekend
Now with more than 150 restaurants open or under contract worldwide, Legendary Restaurant Brands LLC is continuing to experience strong growth while simultaneously redefining casual dining. Since the end of 2012, the company has opened new franchise locations in Clarksburg, Md; Santa Clara and Fremont, Calif.; Melbourne, Fla., Saddle Brook, NJ; Tysons Corner, Va.; Veracruz, Mexico; Larnaca, Cyprus; and Dubai, UAE.
Additional restaurants are planned for California, Florida, Kentucky, Maryland, New Jersey, Tennessee, Texas and Virginia; and internationally in Mexico, Central America, Cyprus, Egypt, Korea, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia and South America.
Hours of operation for the Frederick Bennigan’s are 11 a.m. – 11 p.m. Monday through Thursday, 11 a.m. – 1 a.m. Friday, 9 a.m. – 1 a.m. Saturday and 9 a.m. to 11 p.m. Sunday.
The Frederick restaurant is the second Bennigan’s in Maryland. The other is located in Clarksburg.
For a complete menu and more information, visit BennigansMD.com.
About Legendary Restaurant Brands
Legendary Restaurant Brands owns the iconic Bennigan’s and Steak and Ale brands – the pioneers of casual dining – as well as the fast-casual concept, Bennigan’s On The Fly. Bennigan’s is a high-energy neighborhood restaurant and tavern that is redefining casual dining. With chef-driven food, innovative drinks and warm, friendly Irish hospitality, this Legendary brand delivers memorable dining experiences to every guest and compelling returns to all its franchisees. Steak and Ale is another American classic poised for a triumphant return. Redefined as a 21st Century polished-casual concept, the new Steak and Ale will once again set the standard for affordable steakhouses. Bennigan’s and Steak and Ale will be celebrating their 40th and 50th anniversaries, respectively, in 2016.
For franchising information, visit Bennigans.com or call 855-GOT-BENN.
SOURCE Legendary Restaurant Brands
Founder & Principal
241 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® of Rosenberg/Richmond, Texas Now Open (2 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (1 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Officer of the Month, Teo Romero, April (1 views)
- Ace Signs of Texas Becomes FASTSIGNS of Killeen (1 views)
- FACES OF THE FASTSIGNS FAMILY – VETERAN’S DAY SPECIAL: LEVI NOGUESS OF FASTSIGNS OF KILLEEN (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (1 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (1 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (1 views)