- Sub Headline: 40th anniversary Blarney Blast sweepstakes offers chance to win trip to Ireland
- City: Dallas
- State: Texas
- Franchise URL: http://www.Bennigans.com
- Listed: March 2, 2016 7:41 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 02, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // DALLAS, TX – While it’s true that “Every Day is St. Paddy’s Day” at Bennigan’s, it’s even more true when it’s actually St. Paddy’s Day!
And as this singularly Irish holiday approaches, Bennigan’s is pulling out all the stops to make their 40th anniversary celebration the most Legendary ever!
Beginning Tuesday, March 1, Bennigan’s is inviting its friends and family across the globe to join in the World’s Greatest Irish Toast! Simply post a picture of your “Cheers” on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram using the hashtag #40YearCheers and you’ll be entered for a chance to win a fabulous trip for two to the Emerald Isle!
It’s all part of the month-long Blarney Blast promotion, during which guests at every Bennigan’s restaurant across the U.S. will receive scratch-off sweepstakes cards offering the chance to instantly win a free GoPro camera, along with dinners for two, appetizers, desserts and Coca-Cola products. Cards will be available at Bennigan’s restaurants while supplies last.
“One thing has become eminently clear over the last 40 years: Aside from Ireland itself, there’s no better place to celebrate St. Paddy’s Day than Bennigan’s,” said Legendary Restaurant Brands Chairman & CEO Paul Mangiamele. “Everywhere I go, I meet raving fans who have a great Bennigan’s story to tell. This March, those stories are going to multiply, and one of our guests will even celebrate the true luck of the Irish with a once-in-a-lifetime trip to Ireland!”
Throughout March, Bennigan’s is also featuring several Irish-inspired menu items, including Beer Cheese Soup, Irish Street Tacos, Corned Beef & Cabbage, Irish Whiskey Glazed Grilled Salmon and Irish Cream Cheesecake. And in addition to the traditional green beer, you won’t want to miss these drink specials:
- Irish Apple
- Ruby Red Fireball
- Skinny Leprechaun
- Irish Mule
- Irish Coffee
- Long Ireland Iced Tea
- Not Your Father’s Root Beer Float
- Irish Beer Blaster
And of course, every Bennigan’s restaurant across the globe will be hosting the biggest St. Paddy’s Day party in town, with live music, contests and drink specials – just don’t forget to wear green!
Now with more than 150 restaurants open or under contract worldwide, Legendary Restaurant Brands LLC is continuing to experience strong growth while simultaneously redefining casual dining. Since the end of 2012, the company has opened new franchise locations in Clarksburg and Frederick, Md; Santa Clara and Fremont, Calif.; Melbourne, Fla., Saddle Brook, NJ; Tysons Corner, Va.; Veracruz, Mexico; Larnaca, Cyprus; and Dubai, UAE.
Additional restaurants are planned for California, Florida, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, New Jersey, Tennessee, Texas, Pennsylvania and Virginia; and internationally in Mexico, Central America, Cyprus, Egypt, Korea, Turkey, Saudi Arabia and South America.
For your nearest location, menu, hours and additional information, visit Bennigans.com.
About Legendary Restaurant Brands
Legendary Restaurant Brands owns the iconic Bennigan’s and Steak and Ale brands – the pioneers of casual dining – as well as the non-traditional, fast-casual concept, Bennigan’s On The Fly. Bennigan’s is a high-energy neighborhood restaurant and tavern that is redefining casual dining. With chef-driven food, innovative drinks and warm, friendly Irish hospitality, this Legendary brand delivers memorable dining experiences to every guest and compelling returns to all its franchisees. Steak and Ale is another American classic poised for a triumphant return. Redefined as a 21st Century polished-casual concept, the new Steak and Ale will once again set the standard for affordable steakhouses. Bennigan’s and Steak and Ale will be celebrating their 40th and 50th anniversaries, respectively, in 2016.
For franchising information, visit Bennigans.com or call 855-GOT-BENN.
SOURCE Legendary Restaurant Brands
Founder & Principal
263 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (5 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (3 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (3 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (2 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (2 views)