- Sub Headline: First-Rate Education System Expands Presence in the Bay Area, Brings Ninth Location to Northern California
- Franchise URL: http://www.BestInClassEducation.com
- Listed: May 20, 2016 3:32 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
SEATTLE (FranchisePOD.com) May 20, 2016 – Best in Class Education Center (Best in Class), a top-of-the-line education enrichment program that focuses on math and English, is proud to announce its newest opening in Union City, Calif.
This new location will be operating under the ownership of education advocates in Union City, Sandhya Seera and Haritha Voonna. The center, located at 30711 Union City Blvd., will be opening Saturday, May 21, 2016.
“We know that Haritha and Sandhya will be an asset to Best in Class with their passion for working with children and their desire to do all they can for the community,” said Hao Lam, Founder and CEO of Best in Class Education. “Their commitment to education is evident, and we know they’ll be an integral part of our brand’s Bay Area growth moving forward.”
Sandhya and Haritha both emigrated from India to the United States in the early 2000s with the hope of providing their children with better education opportunities and a higher quality of life.
Sandhya has a background in science and earned her master’s degree in India. She spends her free time volunteering, teaching her native language and Indian culture to the next generation through ManaBadi in Fremont. Haritha earned her bachelor’s degree in computer application, and is very active in her children’s PTA and school.
“We wanted the opportunity to provide not only our children, but the children of others in our community with an education resource through supplemental programs,” said Seera. “I’ve been searching for an opportunity to combine my background in science with my passion for working with children, and Best in Class does that perfectly.”
The brand’s ability to grow and develop successfully in both new and existing markets is due to the recognizable achievements students have experienced at the centers. To motivate and help students develop comprehensive analytical skills, Lam and his team have created programs that emphasize understanding and long-term retention through a tailored curriculum. This attention to individualized needs has helped Best in Class position itself as the industry’s leading provider of supplemental education to students in elementary, middle, and high school.
“Our dedicated family of franchisees has allowed the Best in Class brand to continue thriving in the communities we serve,” said Lam. “We will continue to uphold our commitment to education and support our students with proven results.”
Best in Class currently has 31 centers open in California, New Jersey, Ohio, Oregon, Washington, Texas, and Nevada. The premier option in supplemental education is currently looking to expand in Texas and California as well as the Tri-State area of Virginia, Maryland, and the District of Columbia.
About Best in Class Education Center
Based in Seattle, Best in Class ensures that it can “Give the Gift of a Lifetime,” and is dedicated to providing superior supplemental education to guarantee students’ individual success. The brand’s thoughtful methods, quality instructors and customizable approach have garnered great attention and traction in the educational market. Best in Class’ unique approach begins with CEO Hao Lam’s passion for teaching and his steadfast commitment to programs of the highest quality that produce results. With emphasis on closely monitored progress of well-designed curriculum and materials, students engage in critical thinking and gain skills that are vital for future professional and developmental achievement. The brand is looking for franchisees in 46 states, allowing the gift of education to spread into new markets. To learn more about the leading education franchise, please visit http://bestinclasseducation.com/
SOURCE Best in Class Education Center
No Limit Agency
+1 (312) 526-3996
390 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (2 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON NAMED IN TOP 20 FACES OF FRANCHISING (2 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (1 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (1 views)
- Mother and Son Duo Start Family Business With Signal 88 Security (1 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Recruiting Franchisees to Drive Aggressive Growth During International Franchise Expo in New York City June 15-17 (1 views)
- Tropical Smoothie Cafe Signs 100th Franchise Agreement Of 2017 (1 views)