- Sub Headline: Supplemental Education Brand Launches Development Plan to Open Five More Locations in “America’s Finest City”
- City: Seattle
- State: Washington
- Franchise URL: http://www.BestInClassEducation.com
- Listed: March 18, 2016 8:59 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
SEATTLE (FranchisePOD.com) March 18, 2016 – Best in Class Education Center (Best in Class), a top-of-the-line education enrichment program that focuses on math and English, is proud to announce its newest opening in Poway, California, spearheaded by local entrepreneurs and education advocates, David and Caroline Krzywicki.
David and Caroline will introduce Best in Class Education to San Diego this spring with a grand opening and ribbon cutting event taking place on March 19, 2016 at 12234 Poway RD Suite 204 Poway, CA 92064. The celebration will go from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., and families can enjoy free math and English assessment tests for their children, free classes, tours of the facility, and light refreshments. The first 30 students who attend the opening will receive prize bags filled with fun school essentials. Families can also enter a drawing to win one of many prizes including Beats headphones, an iPod touch, and gift cards to a local restaurant and movie theater.
“David and Caroline have a true passion for education and diverse experiences teaching around the globe, which will be so valuable for the students,” said Hao Lam, Founder and CEO of Best in Class. “Their dedication to educating children and passion to create a presence in the community is remarkable. This is a great expansion for the organization as we enter the San Diego market for the first time, and we couldn’t be more excited to have David and Caroline leading the way.”
David spent years traveling abroad, and discovered that across all cultures, one constant remained – the opportunity to enrich people’s lives through education. After teaching in Switzerland, he returned to the U.S. to work in the corporate world and saw an opportunity to combine his love of teaching and dream of owning a business. David and his wife, Caroline, are excited to make this dream a reality by opening a Best in Class location in Poway, and they know they will be providing the community with a valuable resource.
“Best in Class was the perfect fit for us and our community. Its specialized curriculum and the incredible amount of support offered by their corporate team made the decision to start our own business an easy one. We’re looking forward to seeing firsthand how Best in Class will inspire and educate families throughout San Diego,” David said.
Lam’s vision for Best in Class is to provide the best education possible—and the brand’s expansion is reflective of its recognizable achievements in the classroom. A tailored curriculum emphasizes cognitive understanding, allowing students to take lessons learned and continue utilizing those skills well into the future. This attention to detail has helped Best in Class position itself as the industry’s leading provider of complementary education to elementary, middle and high school students.
The brand continues to grow and develop successfully in both new and existing markets thanks to the recognizable achievements students have experienced at its centers. Best in Class currently has 31 centers open in California, New Jersey, Ohio, Oregon, Washington, Texas and Nevada. In 2016, the brand will open as many as 20 new locations by continuing expansion in Ohio, Texas, and Nevada. Best in Class is also focused on expanding in California and Illinois.
About Best in Class Education Center
Based in Seattle, Best in Class ensures that it can “Give the Gift of a Lifetime,” and is dedicated to providing superior supplemental education to guarantee students’ individual success. The brand’s thoughtful methods, quality instructors and customizable approach have garnered great attention and traction in the educational market. Best in Class’ unique approach begins with CEO Hao Lam’s passion for teaching and his steadfast commitment to programs of the highest quality that produce results. With emphasis on closely monitored progress of well-designed curriculum and materials, students engage in critical thinking and gain skills that are vital for future professional and developmental achievement. The brand is looking for franchisees in 46 states, allowing the gift of education to spread into new markets. To learn more about the leading education franchise, please visit http://bestinclasseducation.com/.
SOURCE Best in Class Education Center
No Limit Agency
+1 (312) 526-3996
248 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (2 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (1 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- VaporFi Continues Expansion with Seven Store Openings in Atlanta (1 views)