- Sub Headline: First Authentic Sicilian Gelato Franchise in the US Offers a Delicious Franchising Opportunity
- Franchise URL: http://www.MoranoGelato.com
- Listed: June 8, 2016 2:39 pm
- Expires: 42 days, 18 hours
June 08, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) CHESTNUT HILL, MA – Morano Gelato (www.moranogelato.com), called “the best gelato in America” by Forbes, has announced the launch of its franchise system. Entrepreneurs looking to take advantage of Americans’ insatiable appetite for fresh, authentic Italian artisan desserts will find a perfect fit in Morano Gelato, which is seeking franchisees to serve up its products nationwide, modeled after the success of the company’s New England shops.
Morano Gelato founder Morgan Morano has spent 15 years in the food industry and the past seven years studying the craft artisan Italian gelato, making it her mission to bring this Italian dessert to the US in its traditional form. Her first two shops, in Hanover, NH and Chestnut Hill, MA, have been smash successes, leading Forbes magazine to call her work “the best gelato in America.” Morano has also written The Art of Making Gelato.
After strong interest and demand for franchising opportunities from across the country, Morano has teamed up with industry franchise veteran Troy Taylor, who brings 30 years of experience as a Franchisor and Multi-Unit franchisee in fast food and casual dining, bringing start-up concepts to national chains. Morano Gelato is seeking owner/operators who have a passion to bring traditional Sicilian artisan gelato, sorbet, granita, Italian espresso, Italian hot chocolate and more to their communities.
“I fell in love with the craft of gelato-making while studying it in Italy and I am excited to continue teaching Americans the difference when it comes to authentic gelato made in small batches with fresh and often local ingredients,” says Morano. “As I’ve honed my craft, I’ve developed an accessible way to bring the Morano Gelato concept to markets around the country, and I hope to find entrepreneurs with a passion for gelato to join me.”
Morano Gelato franchisees will have a unique opportunity to enter a marketplace of minimal competition and join a brand positioned to be a major player in the industry. The stores’ small footprints of 800 to 1,500 square feet provide an opportunity for great real estate opportunities, faster launches with lower construction costs and higher profitability than other food franchises.
The Morano Gelato concept provides reduced labor costs with an efficient business model, limited but high-quality menu and lower food costs for gelato and sorbet, alongside high-margin coffee and espresso drinks.
With minimal competition and a simplistic business model, Morano Gelato provides a unique and exciting investment opportunity for entry-level franchisees as well as experienced multi-unit franchisees.
About Morano Gelato Franchise Company, LLC
Morano Gelato Franchise Company, LLC provides franchise opportunities for authentic Italian gelato retail shops across the country. After being featured in outlets like NPR, the Boston Globe, and Yankee Magazine, and being called “the best gelato in America” by Forbes, Morano Gelato has launched a franchise concept with a small footprint, high operational efficiency and minimal competition. For more information, visit www.moranogelato.com or contact Troy Taylor, VP of Franchise Development at 603-722-9868 or Troy@moranogelato.com.
SOURCE Morano Gelato Franchise Company, LLC
978 590 0442
263 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (17 views)
- Sirius Day Spa Franchise Opportunities (13 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (13 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (11 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (10 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (8 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (6 views)
- Sport Clips Haircuts ranked by Forbes as a “Best Franchise to Buy” for third consecutive year (6 views)
- California Tortilla Adds Second Location in Central Florida, More to Follow in Fall 2016 (6 views)
- Franchising Entrepreneur John Leonesio Launches Fourth Health, Wellness & Beauty Franchise – Sirius Day Spa (5 views)
- Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s Salute Active Duty Military, Veterans & Their Families During Sixth Annual Stars for Heroes Campaign (3 views)
- Grooming Lounge Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Sirius Day Spa Gets Serious by Awarding 200 Regional Developer Licenses in its First 90 Days (3 views)
- Busy Daytona Mall By Owner! Thriving Custom Embroidery & T-Shirt Business For Sale (3 views)
- Welcyon Franchise Opportunities (2 views)