- Franchise URL: http://www.BigAirUSA.com
- Listed: May 4, 2016 7:57 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
May 04, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Ladera Ranch, California – Big Air Trampoline Park, a franchised family entertainment business where a premium user experience meets high-energy fun, is proud to introduce The Big Air Membership. One of the first of its kind in the industry, Big Air’s membership program presents budget-friendly options for families who can’t get enough of the high-flying concept.
“We value our guests and their support more than anything,” said Kevin Odekirk, president of Big Air Franchising. “We’re happy to take customer appreciation to the next level as one of the first trampoline parks in the country to implement a program like this.”
Active families can choose from two affordable options based on their needs and preferences. For as little as $19 per month, Standard Big Air members receive daily 2-hour jump sessions between Monday and Thursday at any of the three parks. The Premium Membership allows guests to book daily sessions any day of the week, starting at $39 per month.
Additional benefits include special rewards days, exclusive discounts on birthdays and team parties and 20 percent off all food, drinks and merchandise.
“Our business model is informed by decades of learning and redefining what it means to offer exceptional guest experiences,” Odekirk added. “The Big Air Membership is an extension of that effort. It’s just one of many ways we’re looking to grow bigger and better in the year ahead.”
Launched in 2012, Big Air offers guests the ultimate in fun, fitness and recreation. Guests enjoy wall-to-wall trampolines, foam pits, a mechanical bull, indoor climbing, jousting on the infamous Battlebeam®, and more – all within a 15,000 to 35,000 square-foot environment optimized for comfort and safety.
Last year, the California-based brand unveiled a sophisticated franchise expansion program. There are opportunities throughout the United States to expand the Big Air franchise, especially in family-friendly regions.
For more information on the Big Air Trampoline Park franchise opportunity, visit bigairfranchising.com, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (877) 330-0730.
About Big Air Trampoline Park
Southern, California-based Big Air Trampoline Park is making leaps and bounds in the family entertainment industry. In 2012, the team behind Wild Rivers Waterpark leveraged decades of success in the competitive waterpark sector to launch this high-energy indoor trampoline park. Now, with three locations across California, Big Air is expanding and offering franchises across the United States, with the first signed location in Greenville, South Carolina.
For more information on the franchise, visit bigairfranchising.com.
SOURCE Big Air Trampoline Park
P: (708) 249-1090
F: (708) 957-2395
182 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (3 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (3 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (3 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (2 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISEE ACQUIRES MAMMOTH SIGNS (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At Annual NPOA Conference February 2-4 (1 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (1 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (1 views)
- NEW BUSINESS IN TOWN: FASTSIGNS® OF EUGENE NOW OPEN (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (1 views)