- Sub Headline: Decorating Garment Franchise Earns Trust of Prestigious Athletic Brand
- City: Dunedin
- State: Florida
- Franchise URL: http://www.BigFrogFranchise.com
- Listed: March 2, 2016 7:29 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 02, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Dunedin, Fla. – Big Frog Custom T-Shirts & More®, a locally-owned, high-technology garment decorating franchise where customers have the freedom to design their own apparel, has announced it is now offering Under Armour clothing options for its consumers both in-store and online. The partnership places Big Frog in the pool of just two percent of decorators who have the authority to use the Under Armour brand nationwide.
The brand addition comes as a result of the long-standing partnership Big Frog shares with alphabroder, the largest supplier of garments across North America, who recently added Under Armour to its inventory. In addition to its proven track record of success in the industry, Big Frog earned the trust of this well-respected brand because of its ability to maintain complete control over distribution and design.
“We are thrilled to have earned the trust and partnership of such a well-known, exceptional brand in the industry that is sure to give us an elite competitive advantage” said Dr. Tina Bacon DeFrece, president of Big Frog. “We look forward to a thriving partnership with Under Armour for years to come, and know our customers will be beyond excited to have such a quality product added to our offerings for their garment decorating needs.”
Big Frog combines creativity with cutting-edge technology and brings a personalized service to local markets. The unique design technology makes it a fast, individualized and convenient service that leaps beyond competition. The brand’s Direct to Garment (DTG) printing bonds the ink to the fabric’s molecules allowing products to be washed in both hot and cold water and with color-safe bleaching without risking damage, crack or peel to the image.
Since opening its first franchised location in 2009, Big Frog has grown exponentially. With more than 65 locations open in 22 states and nine locations in different stages of development, the retailer is on track to have 80 stores operating by year’s end. With little to no local competition, Bean believes that North America will be home to 300 Big Frog stores by 2020. Franchisees have seen roaring success as well, with the average unit volume growing 217 percent over the last five years.
To learn more about franchising with Big Frog, visit http://www.bigfrogfranchise.com/.
About Big Frog
Launched in 2008, Big Frog Custom T-Shirts & More® is a franchise concept specializing in custom decorated apparel with over 65 locations nationwide. Big Frog looks to become the world leader in the $50 billion garment decorating industry. Each individually owned shop uses unique technology that brings imagination to life with endless design opportunities on T-shirts, sports shirts, tank tops, sweatshirts, hoodies, bandanas, onesies, dog clothes, jackets, mouse pads, sports gear, tote bags and more. For more information about Big Frog Custom T-Shirts & More and franchising opportunities visit www.bigfrog.com.
SOURCE Big Frog
Fishman Public Relations
(O) 847.945.1300, ext. 258
232 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (3 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (7 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (5 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (4 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (3 views)
- BumperDoc Franchises Featured in Fender Bender’s MSO Project (3 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (3 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (3 views)
- The Loop Pizza Grill Opens New Jacksonville Location (3 views)
- Local Entrepreneur Opens Beeline Bikes in San Antonio (2 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Black Bear Diner Reaches Milestone With Opening of 100th Restaurant (2 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (2 views)