- Sub Headline: Decorating Garment Franchise Earns Trust of Prestigious Athletic Brand
- City: Dunedin
- State: Florida
- Franchise URL: http://www.BigFrogFranchise.com
- Listed: March 2, 2016 7:29 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 02, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Dunedin, Fla. – Big Frog Custom T-Shirts & More®, a locally-owned, high-technology garment decorating franchise where customers have the freedom to design their own apparel, has announced it is now offering Under Armour clothing options for its consumers both in-store and online. The partnership places Big Frog in the pool of just two percent of decorators who have the authority to use the Under Armour brand nationwide.
The brand addition comes as a result of the long-standing partnership Big Frog shares with alphabroder, the largest supplier of garments across North America, who recently added Under Armour to its inventory. In addition to its proven track record of success in the industry, Big Frog earned the trust of this well-respected brand because of its ability to maintain complete control over distribution and design.
“We are thrilled to have earned the trust and partnership of such a well-known, exceptional brand in the industry that is sure to give us an elite competitive advantage” said Dr. Tina Bacon DeFrece, president of Big Frog. “We look forward to a thriving partnership with Under Armour for years to come, and know our customers will be beyond excited to have such a quality product added to our offerings for their garment decorating needs.”
Big Frog combines creativity with cutting-edge technology and brings a personalized service to local markets. The unique design technology makes it a fast, individualized and convenient service that leaps beyond competition. The brand’s Direct to Garment (DTG) printing bonds the ink to the fabric’s molecules allowing products to be washed in both hot and cold water and with color-safe bleaching without risking damage, crack or peel to the image.
Since opening its first franchised location in 2009, Big Frog has grown exponentially. With more than 65 locations open in 22 states and nine locations in different stages of development, the retailer is on track to have 80 stores operating by year’s end. With little to no local competition, Bean believes that North America will be home to 300 Big Frog stores by 2020. Franchisees have seen roaring success as well, with the average unit volume growing 217 percent over the last five years.
To learn more about franchising with Big Frog, visit http://www.bigfrogfranchise.com/.
About Big Frog
Launched in 2008, Big Frog Custom T-Shirts & More® is a franchise concept specializing in custom decorated apparel with over 65 locations nationwide. Big Frog looks to become the world leader in the $50 billion garment decorating industry. Each individually owned shop uses unique technology that brings imagination to life with endless design opportunities on T-shirts, sports shirts, tank tops, sweatshirts, hoodies, bandanas, onesies, dog clothes, jackets, mouse pads, sports gear, tote bags and more. For more information about Big Frog Custom T-Shirts & More and franchising opportunities visit www.bigfrog.com.
SOURCE Big Frog
Fishman Public Relations
(O) 847.945.1300, ext. 258
277 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECEIVES TWO HORIZON INTERACTIVE AWARDS FOR WEBSITE DESIGN & FUNCTIONALITY (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON NAMED IN TOP 20 FACES OF FRANCHISING (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL RECEIVES CFA 2017 AWARD (1 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (1 views)