- Sub Headline: Phoenix Big O Tires Owner Receives Franchisee of the Year Award
- City: Palm Beach Gardens
- State: Florida
- Listed: November 19, 2015 1:45 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
November 09, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // Palm Beach Gardens, FL – Big O Tires franchisee Tony Williams of Phoenix, AZ was honored on September 29 by the International Franchise Association with its annual Franchisee of the Year Award.
“The strength of the U.S. economy significantly relies on the hard work of franchisees,” said IFA Vice President of Government Relations & Public Policy, Robert Cresanti. “IFA is proud to recognize the outstanding efforts of Tony with the Franchisee of the Year Award and thank him for his work in the promotion of franchising as well as for his daily contributions that not only showcase how local business owners propel the economy, but also foster community ties throughout the U.S.”
Williams was recognized for his willingness to go above and beyond for both his customers and his team. From making sure his team performs quality work in a timely manner while confirming all customers are comfortable in the store environment, to giving back to the local community and his team members that give so much to him, Williams understands the importance of exceeding customer expectations and valuing associates. The results speak for themselves; within the Big O Tires organization he is at the top for sales performance, his team’s morale, and in overall customer satisfaction and retention.
“The entire Big O Tires network is extremely proud of Tony, not only for receiving the honor of Franchisee of the Year, but also for all of the work he does throughout the year in his local community and for our Big O customers,” said Kevin Kormondy, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer for Big O Tires.
Williams joined the Big O Tires organization in 2006 when he purchased a store in South Phoenix, AZ; he has since expanded to seven locations in the Phoenix area.
“The secret to my success is that I love the Big O Tires franchise. I love the system and level of support that Big O offers,” said Williams. “Fellow franchisees and the Big O Tires Operations Team make it really easy for me to enjoy what I do while experiencing success.”
Photo available upon request.
About Big O Tires
Big O Tires, LLC has 387 franchisee-owned and 2 company-owned stores primarily located in the Western and Midwestern United States. It also distributes tires and other automotive service products to Associate Dealers in Western Canada. It is a wholly-owned subsidiary of TBC Corporation. For more information, visit BigOTires.com.
About the International Franchise Association
The International Franchise Association is the world’s oldest and largest organization representing franchising worldwide. Celebrating 50 years of excellence, education and advocacy, IFA protects, enhances and promotes franchising through government relations, public relations and educational programs. Through its awareness campaign highlighting the theme, Franchising: Building Local Businesses, One Opportunity at a Time, IFA promotes the nearly 18 million jobs and $2.1 trillion of economic activity generated by franchising. IFA members include franchise companies in over 90 different business format categories, individual franchisees and companies that support the industry in marketing, law and business development.
SOURCE Big O Tires
(O) 561-383-3000, Ext. 2527
148 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE HOSTED A WEEK-LONG OPEN HOUSE (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)
- After Floods Swept Through Louisiana, Sport Clips Team Members Band Together to Rebuild a Devastated Community (2 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (1 views)
- Floyd Mayweather Expands Business Empire, Announces Mayweather Boxing & Fitness (1 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (1 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees at Idealliance Experience Annual Conference May 3-5 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECEIVES TWO HORIZON INTERACTIVE AWARDS FOR WEBSITE DESIGN & FUNCTIONALITY (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (1 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (1 views)