- Sub Headline: Leading auto services franchise opens in former Tire Factory location.
- City: Palm Beach Gardens
- State: Florida
- Franchise URL: http://www.BigOTires.com
- Listed: December 7, 2015 4:13 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
December 07, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // Palm Beach Gardens, FL – Big O Tires, one of North America’s largest retail tire franchisors with 389 franchisee-owned and 2 company-operated locations in 19 states, is pleased to announce the opening of a new store in Albuquerque, NM. The store is owned and operated by franchisees Scott Koldenhoven, Mike Pryor, Mitch Beranek and Keith Blake. Together, the franchisees who refer to themselves as the “BBAC Group” now own a total of 14 locations with 11 in Colorado; this is their third location in New Mexico.
“With the help of the Big O Tires organization, our team has successfully converted the existing Tire Factory location to Big O, and we’re eager to exceed customer expectations as The Team You Trust in the Albuquerque community,” stated Scott Koldenhoven, a member of the Big O Tires family for over 28 years.
“Big O Tires is a strong organization made up of a wonderful group of franchisees with a solid track record; my confidence in the brand made my decision to sell to BBAC an easy one,” recognized Max Martinez, the former owner who sold the business when Tire Factory announced a partnership with Point S earlier this year.
This is the thirteenth Big O Tires location in the state of New Mexico. The store, which opened on November 4, 2015, has six service bays and state-of-the-art equipment to provide customers a full array of high quality tires and automotive services.
“It is exciting to see longtime franchisees like the BBAC Group expand the Big O brand,” said Kevin Kormondy, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer of Big O Tires. “We have a great organization with a solid foundation; and are committed to working closely with our franchisees to provide great products and services to our customers.”
The Albuquerque store is located at 1141 Juan Tabo Blvd NE, Albuquerque, NM 87112. For more information about the store, including hours, please call (505) 293-2967.
Photo available upon request.
About Big O Tires, LLC
Big O Tires, LLC has 389 franchisee-owned and 2 company-owned stores primarily located in the Western and Midwestern United States. It also distributes tires and other automotive service products to Associate Dealers in Western Canada. It is a subsidiary of TBC Corporation. For more information, visit BigOTires.com.
SOURCE Big O Tires, LLC
561-383-3000, Ext. 2527
159 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (1 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (2 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (2 views)
- Top-performing FASTSIGNS of Apopka honored with CEO Circle Award (1 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE BUSINESS (1 views)
- Three local FastSigns recognized for top performance (1 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – The Ideal Franchise Candidate (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- Urban Float Expands Into Houston (1 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)