- Listed: November 22, 2016 7:44 am
- Expires: 147 days, 17 hours
Springfield, MO (FranchisePOD.com) Big Whiskey’s American Restaurant & Bar® has signed its first franchisee. Shane Miller has purchased the rights to build a Big Whiskey’s in Bentonville AR and is slated to open in early 2017.
Miller’s first experience with Big Whiskey’s was as a guest while studying at Drury University in Springfield in 2006. After graduating in 2008 Shane worked for Wal-Mart in Bentonville, first in finance and then in real estate where he developed relationships with food chains leasing space inside superstores.
“I’ve always loved the food, people & atmosphere at Big Whiskey’s. After moving to Northwest Arkansas, I saw a real opportunity for the concept to flourish here,” he explained.
“Some might consider it a bit risky to be the “first” – I consider it a smart business decision because I know their level of professionalism and past success. They’ve become a trusted partner in our venture and we plan to grow with them.”
Austin Herschend, Big Whiskey’s Franchising CEO, said, “Shane will be a great addition to the Big Whiskey’s family. His enthusiasm and passion for his community and for our concept makes him a perfect fit for us and for Northwest Arkansas.”
Big Whiskeys Concepts LLC operates five stores in the Springfield/Branson area and has franchise locations opening in Bentonville, AR and Kansas City, MO over the next few months along with a 6th corporate store in Kansas City, KS. The first Big Whiskey’s opened in downtown Springfield in July 2006 and the company began franchising in late 2015. For more information, contact Dan Allen, VP of Marketing, at email@example.com or visit their website www.bigwhiskeysfranchise.com.
191 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (27 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (20 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (13 views)
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (13 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (13 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (10 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (9 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (8 views)
- Hooters Celebrates National Chicken Wing Day with All-You-Can-Eat Wings (13 views)
- FASTSIGNS Company Facts (6 views)
- The Casual Pint Brings ‘Coffee Shop of Beers’ to South Carolina (4 views)
- From Soccer Dads to Business Partners: Window Genie of Thornton is Open (4 views)
- Lapels Dry Cleaning: The Future of Dry Cleaning Comes to Canton (4 views)
- SuperTots Sports Academy Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Orangetheory: Top Fitness Company Goes All Out For Weddings This Summer (4 views)