- Listed: November 22, 2016 7:44 am
- Expires: 31 days, 20 hours
Springfield, MO (FranchisePOD.com) Big Whiskey’s American Restaurant & Bar® has signed its first franchisee. Shane Miller has purchased the rights to build a Big Whiskey’s in Bentonville AR and is slated to open in early 2017.
Miller’s first experience with Big Whiskey’s was as a guest while studying at Drury University in Springfield in 2006. After graduating in 2008 Shane worked for Wal-Mart in Bentonville, first in finance and then in real estate where he developed relationships with food chains leasing space inside superstores.
“I’ve always loved the food, people & atmosphere at Big Whiskey’s. After moving to Northwest Arkansas, I saw a real opportunity for the concept to flourish here,” he explained.
“Some might consider it a bit risky to be the “first” – I consider it a smart business decision because I know their level of professionalism and past success. They’ve become a trusted partner in our venture and we plan to grow with them.”
Austin Herschend, Big Whiskey’s Franchising CEO, said, “Shane will be a great addition to the Big Whiskey’s family. His enthusiasm and passion for his community and for our concept makes him a perfect fit for us and for Northwest Arkansas.”
Big Whiskeys Concepts LLC operates five stores in the Springfield/Branson area and has franchise locations opening in Bentonville, AR and Kansas City, MO over the next few months along with a 6th corporate store in Kansas City, KS. The first Big Whiskey’s opened in downtown Springfield in July 2006 and the company began franchising in late 2015. For more information, contact Dan Allen, VP of Marketing, at email@example.com or visit their website www.bigwhiskeysfranchise.com.
250 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (4 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECOGNIZED FOR OUTSTANDING WEBSITE IN THE 2016 WEBAWARDS COMPETITION (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (3 views)
- Ace Signs of Texas Becomes FASTSIGNS of Killeen (2 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (2 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS: HOW SIGNS AND GRAPHICS HELP MAKE EVENTS MORE SUCCESSFUL (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® of Rosenberg/Richmond, Texas Now Open (2 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Columbia Daily Tribune: Private Security Industry Grows in Columbia as Population Rises (2 views)
- After Floods Swept Through Louisiana, Sport Clips Team Members Band Together to Rebuild a Devastated Community (2 views)