- Listed: November 22, 2016 7:44 am
- Expires: 94 days, 13 hours
Springfield, MO (FranchisePOD.com) Big Whiskey’s American Restaurant & Bar® has signed its first franchisee. Shane Miller has purchased the rights to build a Big Whiskey’s in Bentonville AR and is slated to open in early 2017.
Miller’s first experience with Big Whiskey’s was as a guest while studying at Drury University in Springfield in 2006. After graduating in 2008 Shane worked for Wal-Mart in Bentonville, first in finance and then in real estate where he developed relationships with food chains leasing space inside superstores.
“I’ve always loved the food, people & atmosphere at Big Whiskey’s. After moving to Northwest Arkansas, I saw a real opportunity for the concept to flourish here,” he explained.
“Some might consider it a bit risky to be the “first” – I consider it a smart business decision because I know their level of professionalism and past success. They’ve become a trusted partner in our venture and we plan to grow with them.”
Austin Herschend, Big Whiskey’s Franchising CEO, said, “Shane will be a great addition to the Big Whiskey’s family. His enthusiasm and passion for his community and for our concept makes him a perfect fit for us and for Northwest Arkansas.”
Big Whiskeys Concepts LLC operates five stores in the Springfield/Branson area and has franchise locations opening in Bentonville, AR and Kansas City, MO over the next few months along with a 6th corporate store in Kansas City, KS. The first Big Whiskey’s opened in downtown Springfield in July 2006 and the company began franchising in late 2015. For more information, contact Dan Allen, VP of Marketing, at email@example.com or visit their website www.bigwhiskeysfranchise.com.
223 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (44 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (43 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (34 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (30 views)
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (23 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (19 views)
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (16 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (14 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (41 views)
- Signal 88 Security Officer of the Month, Teo Romero, April (20 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (16 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (13 views)
- Local Entrepreneur Opens Beeline Bikes in San Antonio (6 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (6 views)
- BumperDoc Franchises Featured in Fender Bender’s MSO Project (6 views)