- Sub Headline: All You Can Eat Pancakes Are Back Through February 14 And One Pancake-Loving Team Will Take the Top Prize
- City: Glendale
- State: California
- Franchise URL: Link removed at 231 total views on 10/14/2016.
- Listed: January 11, 2016 10:35 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
GLENDALE, Calif. – Jan. 11, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // – The pancakes are unlimited and the competition is fierce as IHOP® Restaurants again hosts its Empty Plate Stack Challenge as part of its annual “All You Eat Pancakes” celebration now through February 14. For the second year in a row, IHOP is inviting guests to form a pancake-loving team, head to their local IHOP restaurant, eat as many made-to-order buttermilk pancakes as they desire, and stack their empty plates for a chance to be crowned Empty Plate Stack Challenge champions.
Once a team has reached their limit, they can enter the contest by uploading a photo to Instagram showing off their towering stack of empty plates. Teams must include the hashtags #Panuary and #Entry along with their team name and number of pancakes eaten. Every photo entered will have the chance to be featured in IHOP’s Panuary Gallery. The team that conquers the most pancakes will receive bragging rights and the 2016 Empty Plate Stack Challenge trophy, as well as customized team t-shirts.
“IHOP has always been a place where memories are made, and sharing experiences through social media is a fun way to engage longtime fans and the newest generation of Breakfastarians,” said Kirk Thompson, IHOP Vice President of Marketing. “The Empty Plate Stack Challenge provides yet another reason for pancake-lovers to gather at their local IHOP restaurant, celebrate breakfast all day, make new memories and share their experience with friends via Instagram.”
In 2015, Team Tankbone from Georgia came out on top as the Empty Plate Stack Challenge winners. The team of seven stacked a total of 34 plates and consumed 68 pancakes.
With All You Can Eat Pancakes, IHOP guests can purchase either a stack of five of the breakfast leader’s famous buttermilk pancakes or two pancakes with a combo plate of eggs, golden hash browns and a choice of breakfast meats for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Once the initial order of pancakes has been enjoyed, guests can continue to order short stacks of two pancakes at a time until they have had…all they can eat.
For official contest rules and details, visit IHOP’s website.
About International House of Pancakes, LLC
For over 57 years, International House of Pancakes, LLC has been a leader, innovator and expert in all things breakfast, any time of day. The chain offers 65 different signature, fresh made-to-order breakfast options, a wide selection of popular lunch and dinner items as well as meals under 600 calories. IHOP restaurants offer guests an affordable, everyday dining experience with warm and friendly service. As of September 30, 2015, there were 1,667 IHOP restaurants in 50 states and the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and Guam as well as Canada, Mexico, Guatemala, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, the United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Qatar and the Philippines. IHOP restaurants are franchised and operated by Glendale, Calif.-based International House of Pancakes, LLC and its affiliates. International House of Pancakes, LLC is a wholly-owned subsidiary of DineEquity, Inc. (NYSE: DIN).
SOURCE International House of Pancakes, LLC
Wills Communications, Inc.
477 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (2 views)
- LunchBOX (A WAXING SALON) Franchise Opens this October in Burlington, Massachusetts (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CELEBRATES NEW LEVELS OF SUCCESS AND HONORS FRANCHISEES AT 2017 INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION (3 views)
- Roosters Men’s Grooming Center Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- New FASTSIGNS Sign Franchise Opens In Farmington, New Mexico (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS of Kirkland’s Shugarts acquires Stanford Signs in Redmond, WA (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (2 views)
- Ecolab Sells Swisher Restroom Cleaning Business to Enviro-Master (2 views)
- Popular Farm-To-Table Burger Concept Farmer Boys Now Open on Hollywood Blvd. (2 views)
- Training New Franchisees, Growing Its Future and Getting Ready to Celebrate 30 Years of Service Keeps NaturaLawn of America’s HQ Buzzing (2 views)
- V’s Barbershop Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS Cobrand and Conversion Franchisee Testimonials (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS Reports Unprecedented Growth With Record Signing Of 63 New Franchise Agreements In 2016 (2 views)