- Sub Headline: Award-Winning Restaurant Signs Nine New Franchise Locations
- City: Tulsa
- State: Oklahoma
- Franchise URL: http://www.billysimsbbq.com
- Facebook URL: http://www.facebook.com/billysimsbbq
- YouTube URL: http://www.youtube.com/user/BillySimsBBQ
- Agency Contact: Ellen Hartman
- Agency Phone: (678) 399-3335
- Agency Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Listed: December 10, 2015 12:47 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
December 10, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // Tulsa, OK – Next year is shaping up to be a record year for fast-casual restaurant Billy Sims BBQ. The growing barbecue franchise announced it has signed nine new franchise-owned locations spanning across three states. Those states include Oklahoma, Kansas, and the restaurant’s first-ever location in Iowa. All of the Kansas and Oklahoma units will be developed by existing franchisees. The new restaurants will be located in the following cities:
- Arkansas City
Named a Franchisee Satisfaction Award Winner for 2015 by Franchise Business Review and a Future 50 fastest-growing small chain restaurant in 2015 by Restaurant Business, Billy Sims BBQ is consistently ranked highly by franchisees for its leadership, training and operations support, financial performance and general satisfaction.
This year, Billy Sims BBQ opened four new locations in Chanute, Kansas; Warr Acres, Oklahoma; Dodge City, Kansas; and most recently Enid, Oklahoma. The restaurant has two more openings planned in Chickasha and Yukon, Oklahoma for later this month. In total, Billy Sims BBQ has 48 restaurants in five states.
“This year has been a stand-out year for us and we intend to make 2016 even better,” said Jeff Jackson, president of Billy Sims BBQ. “We have worked closely with our current franchisees to help them develop their restaurants, while also actively recruiting top-notch new franchisees to help us grow into 2016 and beyond.”
Tulsa-based Billy Sims BBQ is the nation’s fastest growing fast-casual BBQ restaurant and was named one of the nation’s 10 best barbecue chains by The Daily Meal. The extensive menu includes nine meats, ranging from favorites such as ribs, brisket, pulled pork, chicken, to some unique offerings like turkey and bologna. All meats are smoked daily over pecan wood on-site at every restaurant, with careful attention to the proven recipe and process steps that have proven so popular among diners. Billy Sims BBQ completes the great dining experience with traditional sides – often with a twist – such as baked potatoes cooked in the smoker, potato salad, freshly smoked corn-on-the-cob, coleslaw, baked beans with brisket, green beans with bacon and entrée size salads with fresh vegetables.
Founded by University of Oklahoma running back and 1978 Heisman Trophy winner Billy Sims and co-founder Jeff Jackson, the popular Billy Sims BBQ brand has experienced phenomenal growth in recent years as BBQ enthusiasts embrace its special proprietary recipes and processes for preparing and smoking beef, pork, and more. The restaurant chain first began operation in 2004 and diners now enjoy 48 locations across five states.
Named by USA Today as one of the top athlete-based restaurant chains, Billy Sims BBQ is an economy-based franchise, offering entrepreneurs and multi-concept operators a cost-effective opportunity to enter the fast casual BBQ segment and diversify their operating portfolios. For more information on Billy Sims BBQ, visit www.billysimsbbq.com.
About Billy Sims BBQ
Celebrating its 11th year, Billy Sims BBQ is a 48-unit, Tulsa-based fast casual concept serving premium BBQ smoked daily in-house with traditional sides. Founded by 1978 Heisman Trophy winner Billy Sims, and co-founder Jeff Jackson, Billy Sims BBQ is a unique franchise concept that is experiencing growth. As one of the top rated celebrity and athlete-owned restaurants, Billy Sims BBQ has an extensive menu of nine meats that are smoked daily in-house along with traditional sides like potato salad, smoked baked potatoes, smoked corn, coleslaw and entree size salads. Consistently rated one of the Best BBQ Restaurants in Oklahoma, Billy Sims BBQ opened 11 restaurants in 2014 along with two non-traditional units inside sports stadiums. In 2015, Billy Sims was named a Franchisee Satisfaction Award Winner by Franchise Business Review and a Future 50 fastest-growing small chain restaurant by Restaurant Business. Operating five states, Billy Sims BBQ is actively seeking franchisees for single and multi-unit developments throughout the country.
For more information visit: www.billysimsbbq.com or www.facebook.com/billysimsbbq.
SOURCE Billy Sims BBQ
323 total views, 4 today
Popular Ads Today
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (4 views)
- Sport Clips Emerging Market Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (2 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (4 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – The Ideal Franchise Candidate (3 views)
- IFA NAMES GORDON LOGAN AS THE 2016 ENTREPRENEUR OF THE YEAR (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (3 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (2 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (2 views)