- Sub Headline: Founder and Heisman Trophy Winner, Detroit Lions Player Billy Sims to Make an Appearance on Saturday, May 14th
- Franchise URL: http://www.BillySimsBBQ.com
- Listed: May 13, 2016 10:32 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
TULSA, OK (FranchisePOD.com) May 13, 2016 – Billy Sims BBQ will celebrate its grand opening in Burlington, IA on Saturday, May 14th. In honor of the opening, restaurant founder and legendary football player Billy Sims will make an appearance and sign autographs from 11am to 6pm. The barbecue franchise is located in the Fairway Center at 2750 Mt. Pleasant St., Suite 108.
On Friday night, May 13th, Sims will be at the Burlington Bees baseball game to throw out the first pitch and will autograph baseballs.
Tulsa-based Billy Sims BBQ is the nation’s fastest growing fast-casual BBQ restaurant and was named one of the nation’s 10 best barbecue chains by The Daily Meal. The extensive menu includes nine meats, ranging from favorites such as ribs, brisket, pulled pork, chicken, to some unique offerings like turkey and bologna. All meats are smoked daily over pecan wood on-site at every restaurant, with careful attention to the proven recipe and process steps that have proven so popular among diners. Billy Sims BBQ completes the great dining experience with traditional sides – often with a twist – such as baked potatoes cooked in the smoker, potato salad, freshly smoked corn-on-the-cob, coleslaw, baked beans with brisket, green beans with bacon and entrée size salads with fresh vegetables.
“The Burlington opening will mark our first restaurant in Iowa,” said Jeff Jackson, president of Billy Sims BBQ. “This opening is a major accomplishment as we expand our presence across the Midwest and the West in 2016.”
The Burlington, IA restaurant is owned and operated by franchisees Jeremy Music and Brandon Mosley. Music currently works in the IT department at the hospital and will continue his job there. With more than 15 years’ experience in the restaurant industry, Mosley is the general manager and oversee all operations of the restaurant. “Both Brandon and I are excited to join the Billy Sims BBQ franchise and bring great BBQ to Burlington,” said Jeremy Music, franchisee.
Founded by Billy Sims who is University of Oklahoma running back and 1978 Heisman Trophy winner Billy Sims,Detroit Lions player and co-founder Jeff Jackson, the popular Billy Sims BBQ brand has experienced phenomenal growth in recent years as BBQ enthusiasts embrace its special proprietary recipes and processes for preparing and smoking beef, pork, and more. The restaurant chain first began operation in 2004 and diners now enjoy 47 locations across six states.
Named a Franchisee Satisfaction Award Winner for 2015 by Franchise Business Review and a Future 50 fastest-growing small chain restaurant in 2015 by Restaurant Business, Billy Sims BBQ is consistently ranked highly by franchisees for its leadership, training and operations support, financial performance and general satisfaction. For more information on Billy Sims BBQ, visit http://www.billysimsbbq.com.
About Billy Sims BBQ
Celebrating its 11th year, Billy Sims BBQ is a 47-unit, Tulsa-based fast casual concept serving premium BBQ smoked daily in-house with traditional sides. Founded by 1978 Heisman Trophy winner Billy Sims, and co-founder Jeff Jackson, Billy Sims BBQ is a unique franchise concept that is experiencing growth. As one of the top rated celebrity and athlete-owned restaurants, Billy Sims BBQ has an extensive menu of nine meats that are smoked daily in-house along with traditional sides like potato salad, smoked baked potatoes, smoked corn, coleslaw and entree size salads. Consistently rated one of the Best BBQ Restaurants in Oklahoma, Billy Sims BBQ opened 11 restaurants in 2014 along with two non-traditional units inside sports stadiums. In 2015, Billy Sims was named a Franchisee Satisfaction Award Winner by Franchise Business Review and a Future 50 fastest-growing small chain restaurant by Restaurant Business. Operating five states, Billy Sims BBQ is actively seeking franchisees for single and multi-unit developments throughout the country.
For more information visit: http://www.billysimsbbq.com or http://www.facebook.com/billysimsbbq.
SOURCE Billy Sims BBQ
Hartman Public Relations, LLC
+1 678 399 3335
328 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (46 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (39 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (37 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (34 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (30 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (29 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (26 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (25 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (24 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (23 views)
- Weight Watchers® And The American Cancer Society® Team Up To Showcase The Power Of Community Through Project L.I.F.T. (23 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (21 views)
- Franchise Businesses And Their Charities Are Honored At Annual “Franchising Gives Back” Awards Dinner (4 views)