- Sub Headline: Billy Sims BBQ will open its newest restaurant in Yukon, Okla., on March 31, 2016.
- Franchise URL: http://www.billysimsbbq.com
- Listed: March 30, 2016 9:38 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
YUKON, OK (FranchisePOD.com) March 30, 2016 – Billy Sims BBQ will open its newest restaurant in Yukon, Okla., on March 31, 2016. The top barbecue franchise will be located at 800 Garth Brooks Blvd. in the Leelas Plaza shopping center. The 2,700-square-foot restaurant will seat 70 guests and will be the first Billy Sims BBQ location for Yukon.
Tulsa-based Billy Sims BBQ is the nation’s fastest growing fast-casual BBQ restaurant and was named one of the nation’s 10 best barbecue chains by The Daily Meal. The extensive menu includes nine meats, ranging from favorites such as ribs, brisket, pulled pork, chicken, to some unique offerings like turkey and bologna. All meats are smoked daily over pecan wood on-site at every restaurant, with careful attention to the proven recipe and process steps that have proven so popular among diners. Billy Sims BBQ completes the great dining experience with traditional sides – often with a twist – such as baked potatoes cooked in the smoker, potato salad, freshly smoked corn-on-the-cob, coleslaw, baked beans with brisket, green beans with bacon and entrée size salads with fresh vegetables.
“This is our first opening of the year and we couldn’t have picked a better spot,” said Jeff Jackson, president of Billy Sims BBQ. “Yukon and the surrounding area is packed with BBQ lovers and we plan to expand our presence in the future.”
The Yukon restaurant is owned and operated by experienced franchisee Debby Peery, who already owns the Mustang, Okla., location. Perry has 20 years of experience in the restaurant business and previously served as general manager for Chili’s Bar & Grill restaurants. She plans to open four additional Billy Sims BBQ restaurants in the area in the coming years.
Founded by University of Oklahoma running back and 1978 Heisman Trophy winner Billy Sims and co-founder Jeff Jackson, the popular Billy Sims BBQ brand has experienced phenomenal growth in recent years as BBQ enthusiasts embrace its special proprietary recipes and processes for preparing and smoking beef, pork, and more. The restaurant chain first began operation in 2004 and diners now enjoy 46 locations across five states.
Named a Franchisee Satisfaction Award Winner for 2015 by Franchise Business Review and a Future 50 fastest-growing small chain restaurant in 2015 by Restaurant Business, Billy Sims BBQ is consistently ranked highly by franchisees for its leadership, training and operations support, financial performance and general satisfaction. For more information on Billy Sims BBQ, visit http://www.billysimsbbq.com.
About Billy Sims BBQ
Celebrating its 11th year, Billy Sims BBQ is a 46-unit, Tulsa-based fast casual concept serving premium BBQ smoked daily in-house with traditional sides. Founded by 1978 Heisman Trophy winner Billy Sims, and co-founder Jeff Jackson, Billy Sims BBQ is a unique franchise concept that is experiencing growth. As one of the top rated celebrity and athlete-owned restaurants, Billy Sims BBQ has an extensive menu of nine meats that are smoked daily in-house along with traditional sides like potato salad, smoked baked potatoes, smoked corn, coleslaw and entree size salads. Consistently rated one of the Best BBQ Restaurants in Oklahoma, Billy Sims BBQ opened 11 restaurants in 2014 along with two non-traditional units inside sports stadiums. In 2015, Billy Sims was named a Franchisee Satisfaction Award Winner by Franchise Business Review and a Future 50 fastest-growing small chain restaurant by Restaurant Business. Operating five states, Billy Sims BBQ is actively seeking franchisees for single and multi-unit developments throughout the country.
For more information visit: http://www.billysimsbbq.com or http://www.facebook.com/billysimsbbq.
SOURCE Billy Sims BBQ
Hartman Public Relations, LLC
+1 678 399 3335
390 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (2 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (1 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (1 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (1 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (1 views)