- Sub Headline: Jennifer Gamble to lead fast-casual’s marketing efforts.
- Franchise URL: http://www.BillySimsBBQ.com
- Listed: May 24, 2016 12:14 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
May 24, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) Tulsa, OK – Billy Sims BBQ is expanding in more ways than one. The fastest growing fast-casual BBQ restaurant recently named Jennifer Gamble as Vice President of Marketing.
Jennifer Gamble brings a wealth of marketing experience developed throughout her nearly 20-year career to the Billy Sims executive team. Jennifer most recently served as Vice President of Marketing for Dallas-based Bennigan’s Franchising Company, where she was instrumental in rebuilding the iconic casual dining brand. She developed and executed the international chain’s marketing strategy, directed the design and rollout of new menus every quarter, oversaw multiple outside agencies and worked directly with each of the chain’s franchisees on grand openings and local store marketing plans.
Prior to joining Bennigan’s in 2005, Jennifer served in key marketing positions at YUM! Brands’ Pizza Hut subsidiary and FASTSIGNS International. She earned her Bachelor of Science degree in Marketing from Missouri State University in 1998 and graduated from the Elliot Leadership Institute in 2007.
“Finding the right fit in a marketing vice president is critical to fostering brand consistency and efficacy throughout our franchisee network,” said President of Billy Sims BBQ, Jeff Jackson. “We are amidst a trajectory and are seeking an individual who can mastermind all our moving marketing parts and people. I believe we’ve found just that in Jennifer. We’re excited to have her on board.”
Jennifer Gamble will utilize her 20 years of restaurant marketing experience to help ensure Billy Sims BBQ continues to excel in the area of franchisee relations and marketing prowess. The concept has consistently ranked highly by franchisees for its leadership, training and operations support, financial performance, and general satisfaction, having been named a Franchisee Satisfaction Award Winner for 2015 by Franchise Business Review, and a Future 50 fastest-growing small chain restaurant in 2015 by Restaurant Business.
About Billy Sims BBQ
Celebrating its 11th year, Billy Sims BBQ is a 47-unit, Tulsa-based fast casual concept serving premium BBQ smoked daily in-house with traditional sides. Founded by 1978 Heisman Trophy winner Billy Sims, and co-founder Jeff Jackson, Billy Sims BBQ is a unique franchise concept that is experiencing growth. As one of the top rated celebrity and athlete-owned restaurants, Billy Sims BBQ has an extensive menu of nine meats that are smoked daily in-house along with traditional sides like potato salad, smoked baked potatoes, smoked corn, coleslaw and entree size salads. Consistently rated one of the Best BBQ Restaurants in Oklahoma, Billy Sims BBQ opened 11 restaurants in 2014 along with two non-traditional units inside sports stadiums. In 2015, Billy Sims was named a Franchisee Satisfaction Award Winner by Franchise Business Review and a Future 50 fastest-growing small chain restaurant by Restaurant Business. Operating five states, Billy Sims BBQ is actively seeking franchisees for single and multi-unit developments throughout the country.
For more information visit: www.billysimsbbq.com or www.facebook.com/billysimsbbq.
SOURCE Billy Sims BBQ
359 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (2 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (1 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (1 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (1 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (1 views)