- City: Huntington Beach
- State: California
- Franchise URL: http://www.blast825pizza.com
- Listed: March 10, 2016 8:30 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 10, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // HUNTINGTON BEACH, CA – Blast 825°, a quick-fired pizza restaurant, will celebrate the grand opening of its newest location in Huntington Beach, CA on March 11 at 18541 Beach Blvd. from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. Guests will enjoy half-off all pizzas, with proceeds given to the Orange County SPCA through the restaurant’s Blast Buddies pet charity program.
In a fast-paced, social world, who says pizza should be any different? Today’s customers know exactly what they want, and Blast 825° Pizza gives it to them fresh and fast – in just three minutes quick.
It’s simple: customers choose their hand-stretched and made-fresh-daily dough, their favorite sauce, and an unlimited number of the freshest toppings available. Once their hand-crafted pizza masterpieces are prepared, an 825° blast of heat does the rest. Customers can watch as their personal pie bubbles up to perfection in the restaurant’s custom brick ovens. Three short minutes later, the pizza is ready to enjoy – making a deliciously interactive dining experience.
Blast 825° Pizza is never boring with new flavor combinations to discover. Thriving on customer creativity allows everyone to get exactly what they want – kids can eat like kids and adults can satisfy a more sophisticated pizza palate.
The entire community is invited to come have a BLAST anytime between 11 a.m. and 10 p.m. to experience one of the hottest new trends in the industry from a company that sets a new standard of customer service and has a real connection with its community. To help welcome Blast 825° to Huntington Beach, the local Chamber of Commerce is performing a ribbon-cutting ceremony in front of the restaurant on March 11 at 4 p.m.
“My partner, Sophie Wang, and I are absolutely delighted to be the first of the Blast 825° Pizza franchise to open in Southern California,” said Jim Hudson, owner of Blast 825° Pizza in Huntington Beach, CA. “It is our mission to bring the best tasting pizza to Huntington Beach and the surrounding communities. We’ve created a very welcoming space, where guests can relax and savor their food with a great beer or glass of wine. Guests will discover that Blast 825° Pizza is a great place to linger, relax and chat with friends and family.”
At Blast 825° Pizza, pets are important, too. That’s why the Huntington Beach location features a pet- friendly patio and has invited the Orange County SPCA to be part of its celebration. Proceeds from each pizza sold during the restaurant’s grand opening will be given to the non-profit that is committed to fostering the humane treatment of animals through: education, relieving animal suffering, promoting the animal/human bond and providing cruelty intervention.
“As part of our belief in corporate philanthropy, Blast 825° Pizza makes it a priority to give back to charities at the local level each time a new restaurant opens its doors,” said Tom Ferdinandi, chief operating officer for Milano. “We have deep roots in giving back to the community and believe that a company is only as strong as the community in which it lives and does business.”
Currently, Blast 825° has eight California locations: Clovis, Rocklin, Roseville, Elk Grove, Cupertino, Fresno, Huntington Beach and San Luis Obispo.
About Blast 825° Pizza
Founded in 2013, Blast 825° Pizza is a quick-fired pizza restaurant chain known for the 825° BLAST of heat given to every custom pizza, creating pizza perfection in just three minutes. Guests create a personal 10” pizza, choosing from 40 fresh toppings, four artisanal sauces and three types of hand- stretched dough, including gluten-free, to “customize” their perfect pie. Toppings on the signature 18- foot bar include spicy pepperoni, artichokes, and vegetables roasted in-house, with finishing sauces like pesto, BBQ and infused olive oil. Blast 825° Pizza is a division of parent company Milano Restaurants International Corporation, a restaurant management company headquartered in Fresno, California that has owned and operated award-winning restaurants for over 55 years. For more information on Blast 825° Pizza and franchising opportunities, visit www.blast825pizza.com and for more information on Milano Restaurants, visit www.milano-ri.com.
SOURCE Blast 825° Pizza
Sarah Pruner Gunlund
303 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (5 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (5 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (5 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (5 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (4 views)
- Decatur Tropical Smoothie Café® to Hold a Weekend Grand Opening Celebration (4 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL RECEIVES CFA 2017 AWARD (4 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (4 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (4 views)
- How the FASTSIGNS Co-Brand Opportunity is Helping This Veteran Photo Company Video (4 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Sport Clips: Meet Our Team Leaders in New York… Tony & Danielle Reilly (4 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (4 views)