- Sub Headline: Free Pizzas for Blaze Pizza Fans in Tinley Park on Tuesday, June 14
- Franchise URL: http://www.BlazePizza.com
- Listed: June 7, 2016 10:47 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
LOS ANGELES, CA (FranchisePOD.com) June 7, 2016 – Blaze Fast Fire’d Pizza, the fast-casual artisanal pizza concept known for its chef-driven menu and casually hip restaurants, announced today that it will open a its tenth Chicagoland area location, in Tinley Park, on Monday, June 13th. To celebrate the grand opening, the restaurant will offer FREE build-your-own artisanal pizzas on Tuesday, June 14th from 11:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. to anyone who follows Blaze Pizza on Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook. The highly anticipated restaurant, which features a 2,200 square foot interior with seating for 62, and an additional 32 seats on an exterior patio, is located in Tinley Park at Tinley Park Plaza (15903 S. Harlem Ave.), near Portillos.
Blaze Pizza is a modern day “pizza joint” serving up artisanal pizzas that are both fast and affordable. Since its first restaurant debuted in 2012, Blaze has quickly become one of the nation’s hottest restaurant concepts, with fans lining up each day for the custom-built pizzas, freshly made salads, blood orange lemonade and s’more pies. Each restaurant features an interactive open-kitchen format that allows guests to customize one of the menu’s signature pizzas or create their own, choosing from a wide selection of fresh, artisanal ingredients — all for about $8. The generously-sized personal pizzas are then sent to a blazing hot open-flame oven — the centerpiece of the restaurant — where dedicated pizzasmiths ensure that the thin-crust pies are fast-fire’d and ready to eat in just 180 seconds.
Restaurants make their own dough from scratch using a recipe developed by critically-acclaimed Executive Chef Bradford Kent (the “Pizza Whisperer”), which requires a 24-hour fermentation period to produce his signature light-as-air, crisp crust. Almost all of the pizza and salad ingredients are free of artificial flavors, colors, preservatives and fillers and for pizza fans with specific dietary needs, Blaze Pizza offers gluten-free dough and vegan cheese. The new Tinley Park restaurant will also feature a selection of wine and craft beer.
“Our mission at Blaze is really simple — we’re taking pizza back to its roots,” said Jim Mizes, president & COO of Blaze Pizza. “By making dough in-house, carefully sourcing ingredients, and cooking by fire, we’re giving guests a great way to enjoy artisanal pizza without the wait. It’s changing the way people think about and eat pizza.”
Blaze’s obsessive attention to detail extends well beyond the food, with a carefully considered, modern approach to restaurant design. Driven by its commitment to “Intelligent Choices for Our Pizzas, People & Planet,” the restaurant is constructed with recycled and sustainable materials, uses eco-friendly packaging, and features energy-efficient LED lighting. Additionally, many of the restaurant’s unconventional design elements were inspired by the company’s celebration of individual expression.
Blaze Pizza Franchise Partner Adam Cummis says he is, “looking forward to developing strong ties with community groups and creating a spot where guests can connect, create and enjoy.” To that end, Blaze restaurants promote a turnkey fundraiser program that returns 20 percent of an event’s proceeds back to local organizations, helping schools, sports clubs and other local groups “cause a scene for a good cause.”
“Chicago diners know Blaze offers a one of a kind, interactive experience, along with a plethora of ingredient options to create the perfect pie,” said Cummis. “We look forward to continued growth in the Chicagoland area.”
About Blaze Pizza
The first Blaze Pizza® restaurant opened on Aug. 6, 2012, in Irvine, Calif., and quickly gained attention for its chef-driven recipes, thoughtful interior design, and a service culture that celebrates individuality. Now ranked as the overall #2 fast-casual brand in FastCasual.com’s annual Top 100 list, Blaze Pizza is building momentum and developing a cult-like following as it expands across the country. The company currently operates 139 restaurants in 29 states and Canada, including the major metropolitan areas of Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, San Francisco, Toronto, Dallas, Las Vegas, and Washington D.C. Founded by Elise and Rick Wetzel (co-founder of Wetzel’s Pretzels), the concept is backed by investors including LeBron James, Maria Shriver, Patrick Schwarzenegger, Boston Red Sox co-owner Tom Werner and movie producer John Davis. For more information, please visit blazepizza.com and facebook.com/blazepizza or click here to view a company video.
Blaze Pizza®, Fast-Fire’d®, the horizontal logo design, and the proprietary names “Pizzasmith,” “Intelligent Choices For Our Pizzas, People & Planet” and related trademarks are the property of Blaze Pizza LLC.
SOURCE Blaze Pizza
267 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (3 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (3 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (6 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (6 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (5 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (5 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (4 views)
- theCoderSchool to Continue California Expansion (4 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (4 views)
- Amazing Lash Studio Announces Milestone Opening (3 views)
- Camp Run-A-Mutt Ranks #2057 on the 2017 Inc. 5000 (3 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (3 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (3 views)