- Sub Headline: New Fast Casual Pizza Concept Hiring Team Members
- Franchise URL: http://www.BlazePizza.com
- Listed: June 3, 2016 8:41 am
- Expires: 33 days, 9 hours
DES MOINES, IA (FranchisePOD.com) Jun 02, 2016 – Blaze Fast Fire’d Pizza, the fast-casual artisanal pizza concept known for its chef-driven menu and casually hip restaurants, announced today that it will begin hiring for its upcoming Des Moines location at a job fair this month. The job fair will be held at 300 West Martin Luther King Jr. Parkway, on Tuesday, June 7th 2016 from 9a.m. until 5p.m.
In preparation for its opening this month, the Des Moines location plans to hire between 40 and 50 full and part-time positions, including Shift Managers. Hourly positions range in pay between $8.00 – $10.50 per hour, with Managers and Shift Managers earning more.
Blaze Pizza will be located at 300 West Martin Luther King Jr. Parkway in Downtown Des Moines and is part of a plan to build 5 Blaze Pizzas in the Des Moines Area. “We’re looking for energetic individuals with a drive to deliver the highest standards in quality and service,” said Paul McCrae, Director of Operations for On The Rise, LLC., a Blaze Pizza franchise partner. “We’re excited to introduce Blaze Pizza to the community and are looking for great employees to grow with us.” Scheduled to open in late June, 2016 the MLK Parkway location will have 66 interior seats and additional patio seating. The 2,900 square foot restaurant will feature an interactive assembly line format that allows guests to customize one of the menu’s signature pizzas or create their own, choosing from a wide selection of carefully sourced, high-quality ingredients — all for around $8. The generously-sized 11″ pizzas are then sent to a blazing hot open-flame oven — the centerpiece of the restaurant — where dedicated pizzasmiths ensure that the thin-crust pies are fast-fire’d and ready to eat in just 180 seconds.
Candidates interested in working at the Des Moines location are encouraged to attend the job fair or apply online at blazepizzajobs.com. Prior to attending the job fair, applicants are asked to complete the application process online. At the job fair, applicants will receive on-the-spot interviews and learn more about Blaze Pizza.
About Blaze Pizza
The first Blaze Pizza® restaurant opened on Aug. 6, 2012, in Irvine, Calif., and quickly gained attention for its chef-driven recipes, thoughtful interior design, and a service culture that celebrates individuality. Now ranked as the overall #2 fast-casual brand in FastCasual.com’s annual Top 100 list, Blaze Pizza is building momentum and developing a cult-like following as it expands across the country. The company currently operates 138 restaurants in 29 states and Canada, including the major metropolitan areas of Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, San Francisco, Toronto, Dallas, Las Vegas and Washington D.C. Founded by Elise and Rick Wetzel (co-founder of Wetzel’s Pretzels), the concept is backed by investors including LeBron James, Maria Shriver, Patrick Schwarzenegger, Boston Red Sox co-owner Tom Werner and movie producer John Davis. For more information, please visit blazepizza.com andfacebook.com/blazepizza or click here to view a company video.
Blaze Pizza®, Fast-Fire’d®, the horizontal logo design, and the proprietary names “Pizzasmith”, “Intelligent Choices For Our Pizzas, People & Planet” and related trademarks are the property of Blaze Pizza LLC.
SOURCE Blaze Pizza
Director of Operations
On The Rise, LLC
On The Rise, LLC
439 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Don’t Get Burned with Your AC This Summer – One Hour Air Conditioning & Heating (3 views)
- Two Local Moms Open Pet Wants Olathe (3 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings Introduces Limited Time Offer Takeout Pack for UFC® 198, 199 and 200 (3 views)
- A Preferred Choice for Consumers and Franchisees: 101 Mobility Is On the Right Track (2 views)
- Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers Is Now Open in Downtown Montgomery, Alabama (2 views)
- Realty ONE Group Charts Course for International Expansion (2 views)
- Disaster Experts From ServiceMaster Restore Onsite in West Virginia, Share Tips to Help Mitigate Water Damage #FloodingRestoration (2 views)
- Showhomes® Celebrates Record-Breaking Sales Year, Best Sales Month Ever at Annual Conference (2 views)
- Wienerschnitzel Featured on 100th Episode of “Undercover Boss” (2 views)
- Dippin’ Dots Opens Newest Store in Seagrove Beach, Florida (2 views)
- Hooters Bolsters Presence in Asia with First Location in Hong Kong (2 views)
- Shoney’s Offers Free All-American Burger to All Veterans and Troops on Memorial Day (2 views)
- Experienced Business Coach Joins Fresh Coat as New VP of Operations (2 views)
- Smallcakes Is Set for the Big Apple! (2 views)
- Donatos Pizza Ranks Among Top 40 Fast-Casual Chains (2 views)