- Sub Headline: "Build-Your-Own" Artisanal Pizza Restaurant Set to Open in Baltimore in February
- City: Los Angeles
- State: California
- Franchise URL: http://www.blazepizza.com
- Listed: January 6, 2016 12:42 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
LOS ANGELES, CA – (FranchisePOD.com) – Jan 6, 2016 – Blaze Fast-Fire’d Pizza, the fast-casual concept known for its chef-driven menu and casually hip restaurants, today announced that it will soon open in Baltimore. The opening is the fourth Maryland location for Blaze Pizza, which debuted in August 2014 with its first restaurant in Bethesda’s Montgomery Mall (7101 Democracy Blvd.). Two additional locations opened in Q4 2014, including the University of Maryland in College Park (7419 Baltimore Ave.), in October and Laurel’s Town Centre (14708 Baltimore Ave.), in December. The new restaurant, which will feature a 2,900 square foot interior with seating for 82, will open in February in Baltimore’s Lockwood Plaza (600 E. Pratt St.), across from the Baltimore Aquarium.
Blaze Pizza is a modern day “pizza joint” that has been inspiring excitement and cultivating fanatics for its custom-built artisanal pizzas, freshly made salads, blood orange lemonade and s’more pies since it opened its first location in 2012. Each restaurant features an interactive open-kitchen format that allows guests to customize one of the menu’s signature pizzas or create their own, choosing from a wide selection of carefully sourced, high-quality ingredients — all for around $8. The generously-sized 11″ pizzas are then sent to a blazing hot open-flame oven — the centerpiece of the restaurant — where dedicated pizzasmiths ensure that the thin-crust pies are fast-fire’d and ready to eat in just 180 seconds. Each restaurant makes its own dough from scratch using a recipe developed by critically-acclaimed Executive Chef Bradford Kent (the “Pizza Whisperer”), which requires a 24-hour fermentation period to produce his signature light-as-air, crisp crust. For pizza fans with specific dietary needs, Blaze Pizza offers gluten-free dough and vegan cheese.
To create the perfect vibe inside the Baltimore restaurant, award-winning design architect Ana Henton has added several unique, modern touches, including an oversized wall graphic custom-built to suit the space. Additionally, in support of the company’s commitment to “Intelligent Choices for Our Pizzas, People & Planet,” the Baltimore restaurant will use both recycled and sustainable materials and energy-efficient LED lighting, and will feature eco-friendly, compostable packaging.
“At Blaze, we’re all about creating an engaging dining experience where guests can enjoy artisanal pizza that’s both fast and affordable,” said Jim Mizes, president & COO of Blaze Pizza. “The authenticity of our food, plus a service culture that genuinely focuses on the happiness of our guests and crew — have been key to our popularity and expansion.”
The newest Blaze restaurant is looking forward to building strong roots within the community, offering a spot where guests can connect, create and enjoy. To that end, the restaurant promotes a turnkey fundraiser program that returns 20 percent of an event’s proceeds back to the organization, helping schools, sports clubs and other local groups “cause a scene for a good cause.”
The Maryland Blaze Pizza locations will be operated by AMPAL Group, a franchise group led by franchisee Amit Patel.
About Blaze Pizza
The first Blaze Pizza® restaurant opened on Aug. 6, 2012, in Irvine, Calif., and quickly gained attention for its chef-driven recipes, thoughtful interior design, and a service culture that celebrates individuality. Now ranked as the overall #2 fast-casual brand in FastCasual.com’s annual Top 100 list, Blaze Pizza is building momentum and developing a cult-like following as it expands across the country. The company currently operates 105 restaurants in 25 states and Canada, including the major metropolitan areas of Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, San Francisco, Toronto, Dallas and Washington D.C. Founded by Elise and Rick Wetzel (co-founder of Wetzel’s Pretzels), the concept is backed by investors including LeBron James, Maria Shriver, Boston Red Sox co-owner Tom Werner and movie producer John Davis. For more information, please visit blazepizza.com and facebook.com/blazepizza or go to [http://www.blazepizza.com/about-us/] to view a company video.
Blaze Pizza®, Fast-Fire’d®, the horizontal logo design, and the proprietary names “Pizzasmith”, “Intelligent Choices For Our Pizzas, People & Planet” and related trademarks are the property of Blaze Pizza LLC.
SOURCE Blaze Pizza
231 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The FASTSIGNS Franchise Corporate Leadership Team (2 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (5 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (4 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (4 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (3 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (3 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (2 views)
- Brightway Insurance names new Chairman; David Miller becomes Executive Chairman (2 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (2 views)
- The Loop Pizza Grill Opens New Jacksonville Location (2 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (2 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE BUSINESS (2 views)
- Joshua Trejo – Sport Clips Help A Hero Scholarship Recipient Video (2 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (1 views)