- Sub Headline: "Build-Your-Own" Artisanal Pizza Restaurant Set to Open in Tinley Park and Berwyn This Summer
- Franchise URL: http://www.BlazePizza.com
- Listed: April 21, 2016 4:52 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
LOS ANGELES, CA – (FranchisePOD.com) – Apr 21, 2016 – Blaze Fast-Fire’d Pizza, the fast-casual concept known for its chef-driven menu and casually hip restaurants, today announced that it will open two new Chicagoland area restaurants, in Tinley Park and Berwyn, this summer. The Tinley Park restaurant, which features a 2,200 square foot interior with seating for 62 inside, and an additional 32 seats on an outdoor patio, is located in Tinley Park Plaza (15917 South Harlem Ave), near Portillos. The Berwyn location, features a 2,100 square foot interior with seating for 56 inside, is located inside the Gateway Plaza Shopping Center (7122 W. Cermak Rd.), near the Buffalo Wild Wings.
Blaze Pizza is a modern day “pizza joint” that has been inspiring excitement and cultivating fanatics for its custom-built artisanal pizzas, freshly made salads, blood orange lemonade and s’more pies since it opened its first location in 2012. Each restaurant features an interactive open-kitchen format that allows guests to customize one of the menu’s signature pizzas or create their own, choosing from a wide selection of carefully sourced, high-quality ingredients – all for around $8. The generously-sized 11″ pizzas are then sent to a blazing hot open-flame oven – the centerpiece of the restaurant – where dedicated pizzasmiths ensure that the thin-crust pies are fast-fire’d and ready to eat in just 180 seconds. Each restaurant makes its own dough from scratch using a recipe developed by critically-acclaimed Executive Chef Bradford Kent (the “Pizza Whisperer”), which requires a 24-hour fermentation period to produce his signature light-as-air, crisp crust. For pizza fans with specific dietary needs, Blaze Pizza offers gluten-free dough and vegan cheese. The new Tinley Park and Berwyn restaurants will also feature a selection of wine and craft beer.
To create the perfect vibe inside the new Tinley Park and Berwyn restaurants, award-winning design architect Ana Henton has added several unique, modern touches, including an oversized wall graphic custom-built to suit the space. Additionally, in support of the company’s commitment to “Intelligent Choices for Our Pizzas, People & Planet,” the Tinley Park and Berwyn restaurants will use both recycled and sustainable materials and energy-efficient LED lighting, and will feature eco-friendly, compostable packaging.
“At Blaze, we’re all about creating an engaging dining experience where guests can enjoy artisanal pizza that’s both fast and affordable,” said Jim Mizes, president & COO of Blaze Pizza. “The authenticity of our food, plus a service culture that genuinely focuses on the happiness of our guests and crew – have been key to our popularity and expansion.”
Blaze Pizza Franchise Partner Adam Cummis says he is, “looking forward to developing strong ties with community groups and creating a spot where guests can connect, create and enjoy.” To that end, Blaze restaurants promote a turnkey fundraiser program that returns 20 percent of an event’s proceeds back to the organization, helping schools, sports clubs and other local groups “cause a scene for a good cause.”
“Chicago diners know Blaze offers a one of a kind, interactive experience, along with a plethora of ingredient options to create the perfect pie,” said Cummis. “We look forward to continued growth in the Chicagoland area.”
About Blaze Pizza
The first Blaze Pizza® restaurant opened on Aug. 6, 2012, in Irvine, Calif., and quickly gained attention for its chef-driven recipes, thoughtful interior design, and a service culture that celebrates individuality. Now ranked as the overall #2 fast-casual brand in FastCasual.com’s annual Top 100 list, Blaze Pizza is building momentum and developing a cult-like following as it expands across the country. The company currently operates 124 restaurants in 28 states and Canada, including the major metropolitan areas of Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, San Francisco, Toronto, Dallas, Las Vegas and Washington D.C. Founded by Elise and Rick Wetzel (co-founder of Wetzel’s Pretzels), the concept is backed by investors including LeBron James, Maria Shriver, Patrick Schwarzenegger, Boston Red Sox co-owner Tom Werner and movie producer John Davis. For more information, please visit blazepizza.com and facebook.com/blazepizza or click here to view a company video.
Blaze Pizza®, Fast-Fire’d®, the horizontal logo design, and the proprietary names “Pizzasmith”, “Intelligent Choices For Our Pizzas, People & Planet” and related trademarks are the property of Blaze Pizza LLC.
SOURCE Blaze Pizza
282 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (4 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (4 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (3 views)
- New PickUp USA Fitness Franchise Opening in Las Vegas (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (3 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (2 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (2 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS OF KIRKLAND ACQUIRES STANFORD SIGNS (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS SIGNS OF SUCCESS: DOWNTOWN COUPLE EXPERIENCES BUSINESS GROWTH AND EXPANSION (2 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)