- Sub Headline: America’s Sub Shop Offering 52 cent BLIMPIE Best Subs to First 100 Customers at Each Location
- Franchise URL: http://www.Blimpie.com
- Listed: April 4, 2016 8:34 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 31, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Scottsdale, Ariz. – Happy Birthday, Blimpie! To celebrate Blimpie®’s (www.Blimpie.com) 52nd birthday, stores nationwide will serve up big flavor at 1960’s prices on Monday, April 4th. The first 100 customers who head to any Blimpie location on April 4th will be able to order a fan-favorite, a regular-sized BLIMPIE Best® for just 52 cents; a price point symbolizing 52 years of proudly serving loyal customers as America’s Sub Shop®.
Steve Evans, Vice President of Marketing for Blimpie, says this 52 cent birthday offer is just one way the famous sub brand will honor its fans in 2016. “We look forward to rewarding thousands of our loyal customers around the country with 52 cent BLIMPIE Best subs in honor of the brand’s 52nd birthday,” said Evans. “This birthday promotion represents one of many ways we’ll be showing appreciation for all of our fans, both young and old, in 2016. We encourage all of our customers to stay connected with us this spring as we roll out a series of limited time offers and fun, interactive customer campaigns to celebrate the fans who make us great!”
April 4th will also be the launch of the Combo Craze promotion, an online “match-and-win” game that will give players a chance to win a grand prize trip to for two to New York City and over $9,000 in cash and instant win prizes.
It’s a time of great excitement at Blimpie as the national sub chain, who prides itself on making bigger and better subs, gears up for another fun-filled birthday. April 2nd will kick off a string of fan-focused promotions, starting with 52 cent BLIMPIE Best subs – the brand’s signature and best-selling sub made of slow-cured ham, prosciuttini, cappacola, salami and provolone and dressed The Blimpie Way with tomatoes, lettuce, onion, oil, vinegar, and oregano, all on a sub roll.
Special note – the 52 cent Blimpie Best promotion is limited to one per customer.
52 years ago this week, three high school friends in Hoboken, N.J. set out to create an exceptional sub sandwich. Wanting to differentiate themselves from competitors, they called their new sub sandwich a Blimpie® as they thought the delicious creation, a large sandwich filled with deli meat and a salad on top, resembled a blimp. More than a half century later, that sub sandwich has become a fan favorite for millions of customers as the Blimpie brand has expanded to hundreds of locations around the world.
Headquartered in Scottsdale, Ariz., Blimpie® serves sub sandwiches prepared with quality ingredients along with delicious soups and salads. Founded in 1964, Blimpie has grown to approximately 400 franchised restaurants across the U.S. and abroad. In 2006, Blimpie became part of Kahala Brands™, one of the fastest growing franchising companies in the world with a portfolio of 15 quick-service restaurant brands.
For more information about Blimpie visit www.blimpie.com.
For more information about Kahala Brands, visit www.kahalamgmt.com.
176 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (4 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings Donates $730,000 to Local Boys & Girls Clubs Through Community Day Event (4 views)
- V’s Barbershop Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Bennigan’s Serves Up ‘Summer Shenanigans’ (4 views)
- Cottman Transmission and Total Auto Care Celebrates Outstanding Achievements at 2016 Annual Convention (4 views)
- Shoney’s Ready to Show Dads Lots of Love, Fresh Food, Great Value, Friendly Service and FREE Pecan Pie on Father’s Day (4 views)
- Hotshots Sports Bar and Grill Opens New Franchise Locations in El Dorado, AR and Concord, NC (4 views)
- California Tortilla Adds Second Location in Central Florida, More to Follow in Fall 2016 (4 views)
- CycleBar® Collaborates With American Heart Association/American Stroke Association to Improve Heart Health (3 views)
- SONIC® Introduces New Loaded Cheddar Dogs, Expanding Offerings in New $5 SONIC Boom Box* (3 views)
- Anago Cleaning Systems Named a Top Low Cost Franchise by Entrepreneur Magazine (3 views)
- Smoothie King Continues Aggressive International Expansion Efforts (3 views)
- DRNK & QWENCH Announces Huge Development News! (3 views)
- Louisville KY Center Owner Don Harris Celebrates His First Year with Cottman (3 views)