- Sub Headline: America’s Sub Shop Offering 52 cent BLIMPIE Best Subs to First 100 Customers at Each Location
- Franchise URL: http://www.Blimpie.com
- Listed: April 4, 2016 8:34 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 31, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Scottsdale, Ariz. – Happy Birthday, Blimpie! To celebrate Blimpie®’s (www.Blimpie.com) 52nd birthday, stores nationwide will serve up big flavor at 1960’s prices on Monday, April 4th. The first 100 customers who head to any Blimpie location on April 4th will be able to order a fan-favorite, a regular-sized BLIMPIE Best® for just 52 cents; a price point symbolizing 52 years of proudly serving loyal customers as America’s Sub Shop®.
Steve Evans, Vice President of Marketing for Blimpie, says this 52 cent birthday offer is just one way the famous sub brand will honor its fans in 2016. “We look forward to rewarding thousands of our loyal customers around the country with 52 cent BLIMPIE Best subs in honor of the brand’s 52nd birthday,” said Evans. “This birthday promotion represents one of many ways we’ll be showing appreciation for all of our fans, both young and old, in 2016. We encourage all of our customers to stay connected with us this spring as we roll out a series of limited time offers and fun, interactive customer campaigns to celebrate the fans who make us great!”
April 4th will also be the launch of the Combo Craze promotion, an online “match-and-win” game that will give players a chance to win a grand prize trip to for two to New York City and over $9,000 in cash and instant win prizes.
It’s a time of great excitement at Blimpie as the national sub chain, who prides itself on making bigger and better subs, gears up for another fun-filled birthday. April 2nd will kick off a string of fan-focused promotions, starting with 52 cent BLIMPIE Best subs – the brand’s signature and best-selling sub made of slow-cured ham, prosciuttini, cappacola, salami and provolone and dressed The Blimpie Way with tomatoes, lettuce, onion, oil, vinegar, and oregano, all on a sub roll.
Special note – the 52 cent Blimpie Best promotion is limited to one per customer.
52 years ago this week, three high school friends in Hoboken, N.J. set out to create an exceptional sub sandwich. Wanting to differentiate themselves from competitors, they called their new sub sandwich a Blimpie® as they thought the delicious creation, a large sandwich filled with deli meat and a salad on top, resembled a blimp. More than a half century later, that sub sandwich has become a fan favorite for millions of customers as the Blimpie brand has expanded to hundreds of locations around the world.
Headquartered in Scottsdale, Ariz., Blimpie® serves sub sandwiches prepared with quality ingredients along with delicious soups and salads. Founded in 1964, Blimpie has grown to approximately 400 franchised restaurants across the U.S. and abroad. In 2006, Blimpie became part of Kahala Brands™, one of the fastest growing franchising companies in the world with a portfolio of 15 quick-service restaurant brands.
For more information about Blimpie visit www.blimpie.com.
For more information about Kahala Brands, visit www.kahalamgmt.com.
241 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (4 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECOGNIZED FOR OUTSTANDING WEBSITE IN THE 2016 WEBAWARDS COMPETITION (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (3 views)
- Ace Signs of Texas Becomes FASTSIGNS of Killeen (2 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (2 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS: HOW SIGNS AND GRAPHICS HELP MAKE EVENTS MORE SUCCESSFUL (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® of Rosenberg/Richmond, Texas Now Open (2 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Columbia Daily Tribune: Private Security Industry Grows in Columbia as Population Rises (2 views)
- After Floods Swept Through Louisiana, Sport Clips Team Members Band Together to Rebuild a Devastated Community (2 views)