- Sub Headline: Program sends body-positive message by covering key mirrors in gyms.
- Franchise URL: http://www.BlinkFitness.com
- Listed: June 8, 2016 4:10 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
June 06, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) NEW YORK – Blink Fitness, the premium-quality, value-based gym that puts Mood Above Muscle™ launches “Monday Without Mirrors,” – a month-long program in which key mirrors in clubs will be covered to challenge members to think about how exercise makes them feel, not just how it makes them look.
Earlier this year, Blink Fitness launched their “Every Body Happy” campaign because everyone, of all shapes and sizes, deserves to feel their best. With summer and “swimsuit season” on the horizon, this message is more important than ever to help people think about fitness differently, and kick off summer with a healthy mindset.
“Fitness has never been just about looking a certain way for us,” said Todd Magazine, President of Blink Fitness. “Through our ‘Monday Without Mirrors’ initiative, we’re encouraging our members to take a stand with us – that exercise is good for our health. It’s good for our minds. It builds confidence. It’s not just about what you see in the mirror.”
“Monday Without Mirrors” will be taking over different Blink Fitness locations throughout the month. See the schedule below:
- Monday, June 6th: All Manhattan locations (including Harlem)
- Monday, June 13th: Long Island/Queens locations
- Monday, June 20th: New Jersey locations
- Monday, June 27th: Westchester/Bronx/Brooklyn locations
While the majority of the fitness industry touts getting in “bikini body” shape, Blink Fitness proclaims that ‘fit’ looks different on everyone. All season long Blink Fitness will be working to redefine the meaning of a “summer bod” and celebrating the one thing that’s never out of season: confidence.
About Blink Fitness
Founded in 2011, Blink Fitness is a premium quality, value-based fitness brand with more than 50 locations open or in development throughout New York and New Jersey. Blink Fitness puts Mood Above Muscle™ which celebrates the positive feeling you get from exercise, not just the physical benefits. Each club employs the company’s signature Feel Good Experience™ that highlights enthusiastic staff members, a clean environment, an open, spacious, and colorful design, energizing music and fitness training that is motivating and affordable.
For more information about Blink, visit blinkfitness.com. Franchising details are available on blinkfranchising.com.
SOURCE Blink Fitness
(212) 829.0002 x. 113
309 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Hooters Celebrates National Chicken Wing Day with All-You-Can-Eat Wings (4 views)
- The Habit Burger Grill Celebrates Summer with All-New Strawberry Balsamic Chicken Salad (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (3 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (3 views)
- How the FASTSIGNS Co-Brand Opportunity is Helping This Veteran Photo Company Video (3 views)
- N Zone Sports Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- GolfTEC to Open Enhanced Centers in New, Existing Markets (2 views)
- Swisher Hygiene founder expands new franchise in Arizona (2 views)
- Denny Hamlin and Sport Clips Honor Military at Ft. Bragg, Unveil “Throwback” Scheme for Darlington Race Weekend (2 views)
- “Ice Age: Collision Course” Is Taking Over Menchie’s (2 views)
- HouseMaster LLC Announces Appointment of New CFO, Adam Campbell (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Zerorez® The Right Way to Clean® Opens in St. Louis (2 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE BUSINESS (1 views)