- Sub Headline: Executive Move Signals Staffing Up for Accelerated Growth and Expansion
- Franchise URL: http://www.BlinkFitness.com
- Listed: May 18, 2016 12:30 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
NEW YORK (FranchisePOD.com) May 18, 2016 – Blink Fitness – the premium-quality, value-based gym has announced the appointment of David Collignon as the Vice President of Operations. For the past three years, Collignon has served as Vice President of Strategic Sourcing and Procurement for Equinox Holdings, which includes Equinox, PURE Yoga, SoulCycle, and Blink Fitness.
In addition to Collignon’s intimate knowledge of Blink and the fitness category, he has extensive multi-unit retail operations experience with The Children’s Place, at one point overseeing 80+ locations and more than 1,300 employees. He was part of leading significant national retail expansions in support of 50 to 100 new locations annually, across all aspects of operations. Earlier in his career, David held area manager and store manager roles at Eddie Bauer, J. Crew, and Calvin Klein Factory Stores.
“David will be a great addition to Blink’s world-class leadership team. His extensive multi-unit retail experience will be particularly helpful as we look to accelerate our already strong growth and expand our national footprint,” said Todd Magazine, President of Blink Fitness. “In addition, his deep understanding of the fitness industry, particularly the luxury space, will enable Blink to increase its member experience advantages over other brands in the high volume, low priced segment.”
Blink Fitness is distinguished by its unique brand philosophy, “Mood Above Muscle™,” which puts the inner-benefits of fitness front and center. Reflected in a recent ad campaign titled “Every Body Happy,” Blink promotes a change to the ongoing rhetoric around fitness via spirited visuals of confident and happy gym goers who come in all shapes and sizes.
Blink Fitness is growing rapidly, with more than 50 company-owned locations currently open or in development in the New York Tri-State area. In the spring of 2015, Blink Fitness launched a national franchising program with a goal of reaching more than 300 company-owned and franchise clubs nationwide by 2020. Blink’s first two franchisees signed on this past December.
For more information about franchise opportunities, visit blinkfranchising.com. Follow Blink Fitness on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for the latest news and trends.
About Blink Fitness
Founded in 2011, Blink Fitness is a premium quality, value-based fitness brand with more than 50 locations open or in development throughout New York and New Jersey. Blink Fitness puts Mood Above Muscle™ which celebrates the positive feeling you get from exercise, not just the physical benefits. Each club employs the company’s signature Feel Good Experience™ that highlights enthusiastic staff members, a clean environment, an open, spacious, and colorful design, energizing music and fitness training that is motivating and affordable.
For more information about Blink, visit blinkfitness.com. Franchising details are available on blinkfranchising.com.
SOURCE Blink Fitness
333 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (3 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (7 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (5 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (4 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (3 views)
- BumperDoc Franchises Featured in Fender Bender’s MSO Project (3 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (3 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (3 views)
- The Loop Pizza Grill Opens New Jacksonville Location (3 views)
- Local Entrepreneur Opens Beeline Bikes in San Antonio (2 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Black Bear Diner Reaches Milestone With Opening of 100th Restaurant (2 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (2 views)