- Sub Headline: Blink Deepens Commitment to Franchise Growth
- Franchise URL: http://www.BlinkFitness.com
- Listed: April 14, 2016 10:40 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
NEW YORK, April 14, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ – Blink Fitness—the premium-quality, value-based gym has announced the appointment of Dos Condon to the newly created role of Vice President of Franchise Operations. As one of the original architects of the Blink Fitness concept, Condon has been instrumental in the brand’s successful growth over the past five years.
Along with almost 20 years of experience working with Equinox, Condon brings a wealth of fitness industry expertise, passion and commitment to advancing Blink’s franchising initiatives.
Blink Fitness is growing rapidly, with over 50 company-owned locations currently open or in development in the New York Tri-State area. In the spring of 2015, Blink Fitness launched a national franchising program with goals of reaching more than 300 company-owned and franchise clubs nationwide by 2020. Blink’s first two franchisees signed on this past December.
According to Todd Magazine, President of Blink Fitness, “Franchising is critical to our long-term success, and this move demonstrates our commitment to building a world-class franchise system. One of the most important objectives of our franchise model is to ensure that the Blink experience is the same, regardless of where a member joins. Having Dos in this role gives us tremendous confidence in our ability to deliver on this objective.”
In this new role, Condon will be the point person for franchise partners after they join Blink to help with critical activities such as on-boarding, site selection, construction, training, and open location support.
Condon started with Equinox in 1992 as a personal trainer, where he was instrumental in the evolution of the Equinox Fitness Training Institute (EFTI). Condon rose within the company and moved into various management positions. He helped launch the first Equinox club in California, growing the region to nine clubs in 12 years. Condon moved to Blink Fitness in 2011 as Vice President of Operations.
Blink Fitness is distinguished by its unique brand philosophy, “Mood Above Muscle™,” which puts the inner-benefits of fitness front and center. Reflected in a recent ad campaign titled “Every Body Happy,” Blink promotes a change to the ongoing rhetoric around fitness via spirited visuals of confident and happy gym goers who come in all shapes and sizes.
With this move, Blink Fitness will kick off an external search for a new VP of Operations for its company-owned business.
For more information about franchise opportunities, visit blinkfranchising.com. Follow Blink Fitness on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for the latest news and trends.
About Blink Fitness
Founded in 2011, Blink Fitness is a premium quality, value-based fitness brand with more than 50 locations open or in development throughout New York and New Jersey. Blink Fitness puts Mood Above Muscle™ by ensuring that each club employs the company’s signature Feel Good Experience™ that highlights enthusiastic staff members, a clean environment, an open, spacious, and colorful design, energizing music and fitness training that is motivating and affordable.
For more information about Blink, visit blinkfitness.com. Franchising details are available on blinkfranchising.com.
SOURCE Blink Fitness
286 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (4 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (4 views)
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (3 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (6 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (6 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (5 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (5 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (4 views)
- theCoderSchool to Continue California Expansion (4 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (4 views)
- Amazing Lash Studio Announces Milestone Opening (3 views)
- Camp Run-A-Mutt Ranks #2057 on the 2017 Inc. 5000 (3 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (3 views)