- Sub Headline: Free access to all non-members during opening week (Dec. 14-21) to test drive new facility
- City: New York
- State: New York
- Listed: December 14, 2015 10:23 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
NEW YORK, NY (FranchisePOD.com) DECEMBER 14, 2015 – Blink Fitness, the premium-quality, value-based fitness club, is excited to announce the opening of its newest club in New York City on December 14th at 12pm at 240 E. 54th Street and 2nd Avenue. This will be the company’s first Midtown East location and 39th club overall. Blink is excited to bring the club’s Mood Above Muscle™ philosophy to the brand new facility, which celebrates the positive emotions generated by exercise, rather than solely focusing on the physical benefits.
“Blink Fitness is thrilled to continue rapid growth and expansion in New York City,” said Alfonso Beltrame, Club Manager of Blink 54th. “We’re committed to providing a destination for the on-the-go Midtown crowd and local area residents to stay active, get healthy, and feel great!”
Blink Fitness will be hosting a celebratory grand opening event. Attendees will have a chance to partake in opening day festivities and giveaways including guided tours of the new club, a free Blink water bottle for the first 50 people to enter the club with the chance to win a one-year membership. Additionally from December 14th to the 21st, Blink is excited to offer non-members the ability to check out and enjoy the new facilities with a week of free workouts.
The new club will boast 20,000 square feet of space, giving members access to 75 pieces of top-of-the-line cardio equipment and 100 pieces of state-of-the-art strength training equipment on two floors. Blink Fitness will be fully staffed with certified personal trainers for members seeking a uniquely guided fitness experience. Memberships start at just $25 per month.
Blink strives to make working out fun and uplifting by creating a Feel Good Experience™, which is made up of five pillars that make Blink unlike any other fitness club. This includes their respectful and friendly staff, bright and open gym design using colors that are scientifically proven to enhance mood, a spotlessly clean facility, and music specifically selected to motivate members.
240 E. 54th Street (at 2nd Avenue)
New York, NY 10022
Monday-Thursday: 5am to 11pm
Friday: 5am to 11pm
Saturday-Sunday: 7am to 7pm
About Blink Fitness
Founded in 2011, Blink Fitness is a premium quality, value-based fitness brand with 50 locations open or in development throughout New York and New Jersey. Blink Fitness puts Mood Above Muscle™ by ensuring that each club employs the company’s signature Feel Good Experience™ that highlights enthusiastic staff members, a clean environment, an open, spacious, and colorful design, energizing music and fitness training that is motivating and affordable.
For more information about Blink, visit blinkfitness.com. Franchising details are available on http://www.blinkfranchising.com/.
142 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Buffalo Wild Wings Introduces Limited Time Offer Takeout Pack for UFC® 198, 199 and 200 (3 views)
- AdvantaClean’s Founder and CEO Gets Inside Look at His Company’s Local Franchise Operations (2 views)
- Auntie Anne’s Wins MarketPlace Development’s Golden Star Award (2 views)
- Burger 21 Unveils Its First Restaurant With Full Service Bar In Ocala, Florida (2 views)
- Dairy Farmer Couple joins forces with Chemist to launch Creative Colors International in Hershey, PA (2 views)
- Dickey’s Barbecue Pit Fires Up the Pit in Mesa (2 views)
- Baskin-Robbins Announces Opening Of New Shop In Marietta, Georgia (2 views)
- Crowdfunding Campaign Launches to Bring Mrs. Winner’s Chicken & Biscuits (2 views)
- Restoration 1 Relocates Headquarters to Waco (2 views)
- Beef ‘O’ Brady’s and The Brass Tap to Launch Expanded Menu (2 views)
- Blaze Fast-Fire’d Pizza Announces Grand Opening of Tenth Chicagoland Area Location (2 views)
- A Preferred Choice for Consumers and Franchisees: 101 Mobility Is On the Right Track (2 views)
- Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers Is Now Open in Downtown Montgomery, Alabama (2 views)
- Realty ONE Group Charts Course for International Expansion (2 views)
- Disaster Experts From ServiceMaster Restore Onsite in West Virginia, Share Tips to Help Mitigate Water Damage #FloodingRestoration (2 views)