- Sub Headline: Premium Quality, Value-based Fitness Club Begins Development of Franchise Locations in Seaford, NY and Carle Place, NY
- State: New York
- Franchise URL: http://www.blinkfitness.com
- Listed: January 11, 2016 2:10 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
NEW YORK, Jan. 11, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — Blink Holdings, Inc., the New York-based operator of the premium quality, value-based Blink Fitness™ brand, announced today the signing of two franchise agreements. Just six months after launching its national franchise program, Blink Fitness Franchising, Inc. is starting 2016 with two investment groups in place to bring its signature Mood Above Muscle™ philosophy to new club locations.
The brand’s first-ever franchise agreement was signed with The Bairrada Group. These entrepreneurs – Vipul Sawhney, Tom Ehlers, Harit Desai and Sushil Duddempudi – plan to develop their first club in the Seaford, NY area with a desire for extensive development throughout the U.S.
“My partners and I had the opportunity to visit with the Blink leadership team last summer at the opening of the Coney Island gym and we were very impressed with the brand’s culture and investment opportunity,” said Sawhney. “The Bairrada Group has been considering a franchise investment in the fitness industry for some time and we have done extensive research into finding the right franchise. Once we experienced the energy and excitement of Blink Fitness, we knew this was the development opportunity we’ve been looking for.”
The second franchisee agreement was signed with AMP Capital Corp., with plans to develop their first club in Carle Place, NY.
Blink is known for its signature Mood Above Muscle™ philosophy, which celebrates the positive emotions generated by exercise as opposed to solely focusing on physical benefits. The clubs’ Feel Good Experience™ brings this philosophy to life through five key areas Blink has identified as essential to a great member experience, and that differentiate Blink from other fitness clubs. First, members are always greeted with enthusiasm and treated with respect. Second, their “Everyone Cleans” philosophy ensures that the gyms are always spotless. Third, clubs are painted colors that are proven to have a positive effect on mood and are designed to be open, spacious and bright. Fourth, they play music that is specifically selected to keep members energized throughout their workout, and fifth, their training programs are designed to be motivating and affordable.
“The Bairrada Group and AMP Capital Corp. are just the type of franchisees we have in mind to propel Blink’s expansion across the country,” said Todd Magazine, president of Blink Fitness. “They are savvy investors who recognize how our proven model represents an opportunity for them to build a successful business they can call their own.”
With over 50 company-owned Blink Fitness gyms currently open or in development in the New York metropolitan area, the company plans to open more than 300 additional gyms by the end of 2020. Blink Fitness Franchising’s focus is on offering franchise opportunities to qualified candidates in markets across the U.S.
Blink Fitness Franchising is seeking single- and multi-unit operators with business, management and/or marketing experience. Multi-unit investment groups and franchise candidates should have a commitment to exceptional customer service, as well as a minimum net worth of $1,500,000 and liquid assets of at least $300,000.
To learn more about franchise opportunities with Blink Fitness Franchising, Inc. visit blinkfranchising.com. Follow Blink Fitness on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for the latest news and trends.
About Blink Fitness
Founded in 2011, Blink Fitness is a premium quality, value-based fitness brand with over 50 locations open or in development throughout New York and New Jersey. Blink Fitness puts “Mood Above Muscle™” by ensuring that each club employs the company’s signature Feel Good Experience™ that highlights enthusiastic staff members, a clean environment, an open, spacious and colorful design, energizing music and fitness training that is motivating and affordable. For more information about Blink, visit blinkfitness.com.
SOURCE Blink Fitness
376 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (3 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (3 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (3 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (2 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISEE ACQUIRES MAMMOTH SIGNS (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At Annual NPOA Conference February 2-4 (1 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (1 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (1 views)
- NEW BUSINESS IN TOWN: FASTSIGNS® OF EUGENE NOW OPEN (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (1 views)