- Sub Headline: Blo Blow Dry Bar to expand in Houston, TX, y’all!
- Listed: November 17, 2015 2:57 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
November 02, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // Houston, TX – Blo Blow Dry Bar is tickled pink to announce the sale of a new location in Houston, Texas! The Blo team welcomes new franchise partner, Sarah Langford, to the growing chain.
Blo Blow Dry Bar offers affordable beauty services seven days a week. Blo’s expertly trained stylists deliver flawless hair in-bar or onsite. Walk-ins are accepted and online reservations are available for those pressed for time at blomedry.com or via the app (available for iOS or Android).
Blo is America’s Original Blow Dry Bar. No cuts, no color: Just wash, blo, go. Blo has reinvented hair care with a Hair Menu featuring 7 signature styles, from the razor-straight “Executive Sweet” to the runway-inspired “Pillow Talk”. With over 50 locations worldwide, Blo Blow Dry Bar is the largest blow dry bar franchise in the world. The chain continues to expand in the United States, Canada, Asia and Europe.
Find Blo On Social
Follow Blo Blow Dry Bar on social media:
Instagram: @bloheartsyou Facebook: bloheartsyou Twitter: @bloheartsyou
Grow Blo With Us
Whether you’re a seasoned entrepreneur or a first-time business owner, Blo Blow Dry Baris an excellent fit for savvy, business-minded individuals looking for franchise opportunities!
As long as there are women who love to mane-tain their locks, you’ll be in business. Visit franchise.blomedry.com for more information about investing in a franchise with Blo Blow Dry Bar.
For additional information go to blomedry.com.
SOURCE Blo Blow Dry Bar
Blo Blow Dry Bar
142 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The FASTSIGNS Franchise Corporate Leadership Team (2 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (5 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (4 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (4 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (3 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (3 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (2 views)
- Brightway Insurance names new Chairman; David Miller becomes Executive Chairman (2 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (2 views)
- The Loop Pizza Grill Opens New Jacksonville Location (2 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (2 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE BUSINESS (2 views)
- Joshua Trejo – Sport Clips Help A Hero Scholarship Recipient Video (2 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (1 views)