- City: Tampa
- State: Florida
- Franchise URL: http://www.BloominBrands.com
- Listed: February 22, 2016 4:45 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
TAMPA, Fla., Feb. 22, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — The parent company of Outback Steakhouse, Carrabba’s Italian Grill, Bonefish Grill and Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse and Wine Bar today announced that it will transition to 100% cage-free eggs for its U.S. restaurants by 2025. The new pledge reaffirms the company’s commitment to the humane treatment and handling of animals.
“Our guests expect us to source and purchase wholesome ingredients responsibly,” said Juan Guerrero, SVP, Chief Global Supply Chain Officer, Bloomin’ Brands, Inc. “We are working with our suppliers to ensure we meet or exceed this deadline.”
In 2004 the company created an advisory council comprised of animal science and food safety experts who provide guidance on advancements in animal welfare and food safety. All protein suppliers must adhere to strict animal welfare guidelines and are subject to independent, third party audits each year.
About Bloomin’ Brands, Inc.
Bloomin’ Brands, Inc. is one of the largest casual dining restaurant companies in the world with a portfolio of leading, differentiated restaurant concepts. The Company has four founder-inspired brands: Outback Steakhouse, Carrabba’s Italian Grill, Bonefish Grill and Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse and Wine Bar. The Company owns and operates approximately 1,500 restaurants in 48 states, Puerto Rico, Guam and 22 countries, some of which are franchise locations. For more information, please visit bloominbrands.com.
Vice President, Corporate Communications
SOURCE Bloomin’ Brands, Inc.
174 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® SPONSORS CANADA’S LARGEST FRANCHISE SHOW IN CALGARY, ALBERTA FEBRUARY 11-12 (1 views)
- Camp Run-A-Mutt Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS of Kirkland’s Shugarts acquires Stanford Signs in Redmond, WA (1 views)
- Mosquito Shield Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISEE ACQUIRES MAMMOTH SIGNS (1 views)
- SuperTots Sports Academy Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 HERO OF THE MONTH: JANUARY, 2017 (1 views)
- New FASTSIGNS Sign Franchise Opens In Farmington, New Mexico (1 views)
- Roosters Men’s Grooming Center Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Skyhawks Sports Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Huey Magoo’s Chicken Tenders Announces New Board Members Formerly Of Wingstop Restaurants (1 views)
- Wee Little Arts Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Hot Dog on a Stick® Franchise Stomps Across the Country with New Locations and an Area Development Agreement (1 views)