- City: Tampa
- State: Florida
- Franchise URL: http://www.BloominBrands.com
- Listed: February 22, 2016 4:45 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
TAMPA, Fla., Feb. 22, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — The parent company of Outback Steakhouse, Carrabba’s Italian Grill, Bonefish Grill and Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse and Wine Bar today announced that it will transition to 100% cage-free eggs for its U.S. restaurants by 2025. The new pledge reaffirms the company’s commitment to the humane treatment and handling of animals.
“Our guests expect us to source and purchase wholesome ingredients responsibly,” said Juan Guerrero, SVP, Chief Global Supply Chain Officer, Bloomin’ Brands, Inc. “We are working with our suppliers to ensure we meet or exceed this deadline.”
In 2004 the company created an advisory council comprised of animal science and food safety experts who provide guidance on advancements in animal welfare and food safety. All protein suppliers must adhere to strict animal welfare guidelines and are subject to independent, third party audits each year.
About Bloomin’ Brands, Inc.
Bloomin’ Brands, Inc. is one of the largest casual dining restaurant companies in the world with a portfolio of leading, differentiated restaurant concepts. The Company has four founder-inspired brands: Outback Steakhouse, Carrabba’s Italian Grill, Bonefish Grill and Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse and Wine Bar. The Company owns and operates approximately 1,500 restaurants in 48 states, Puerto Rico, Guam and 22 countries, some of which are franchise locations. For more information, please visit bloominbrands.com.
Vice President, Corporate Communications
SOURCE Bloomin’ Brands, Inc.
199 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® SPONSORS CANADA’S LARGEST FRANCHISE SHOW IN CALGARY, ALBERTA FEBRUARY 11-12 (2 views)
- Something Old, Something New Comes To Richardson With Opening Of Newest Mr. Gatti’s Restaurant (2 views)
- Fun Bus Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Costa Vida Rides Waves through 2016 with 14 Signed Agreements (2 views)
- Sport Clips: A Team That Puts Community First (2 views)
- SweetFrog Launches Pokémon GO In-Store Takeover and Social Media Contest (1 views)
- Spring-Green Welcomes Newest Franchise Owner John Gerrard (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS 2016 Outside Sales Summit (1 views)
- Huey Magoo’s Chicken Tenders Announces New Board Members Formerly Of Wingstop Restaurants (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISEE ACQUIRES MAMMOTH SIGNS (1 views)
- CREAM Northridge Celebrates One Year Anniversary with Free Mini Ice Cream Sandwiches (1 views)
- New FASTSIGNS Sign Franchise Opens In Farmington, New Mexico (1 views)
- Denny Hamlin and Sport Clips Honor Military at Ft. Bragg, Unveil “Throwback” Scheme for Darlington Race Weekend (1 views)