- City: Tampa
- State: Florida
- Franchise URL: http://www.BloominBrands.com
- Listed: February 22, 2016 4:45 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
TAMPA, Fla., Feb. 22, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — The parent company of Outback Steakhouse, Carrabba’s Italian Grill, Bonefish Grill and Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse and Wine Bar today announced that it will transition to 100% cage-free eggs for its U.S. restaurants by 2025. The new pledge reaffirms the company’s commitment to the humane treatment and handling of animals.
“Our guests expect us to source and purchase wholesome ingredients responsibly,” said Juan Guerrero, SVP, Chief Global Supply Chain Officer, Bloomin’ Brands, Inc. “We are working with our suppliers to ensure we meet or exceed this deadline.”
In 2004 the company created an advisory council comprised of animal science and food safety experts who provide guidance on advancements in animal welfare and food safety. All protein suppliers must adhere to strict animal welfare guidelines and are subject to independent, third party audits each year.
About Bloomin’ Brands, Inc.
Bloomin’ Brands, Inc. is one of the largest casual dining restaurant companies in the world with a portfolio of leading, differentiated restaurant concepts. The Company has four founder-inspired brands: Outback Steakhouse, Carrabba’s Italian Grill, Bonefish Grill and Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse and Wine Bar. The Company owns and operates approximately 1,500 restaurants in 48 states, Puerto Rico, Guam and 22 countries, some of which are franchise locations. For more information, please visit bloominbrands.com.
Vice President, Corporate Communications
SOURCE Bloomin’ Brands, Inc.
240 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (3 views)
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (3 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (3 views)
- Mother and Son Duo Start Family Business With Signal 88 Security (3 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (3 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS BUSINESS (2 views)
- theCoderSchool to Continue California Expansion (2 views)
- Office Evolution Makes Prestigious Inc. 5000 List of Fastest Growing U.S. Private Companies (2 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (2 views)
- Shell Shack – Signs 8 Unit Franchise Agreement in one of the Top 10 Restaurant Markets (2 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (2 views)
- FIRST FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISE OPENS IN LAWRENCE (2 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (2 views)