- City: Tampa
- State: Florida
- Franchise URL: http://www.BloominBrands.com
- Listed: February 22, 2016 4:45 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
TAMPA, Fla., Feb. 22, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — The parent company of Outback Steakhouse, Carrabba’s Italian Grill, Bonefish Grill and Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse and Wine Bar today announced that it will transition to 100% cage-free eggs for its U.S. restaurants by 2025. The new pledge reaffirms the company’s commitment to the humane treatment and handling of animals.
“Our guests expect us to source and purchase wholesome ingredients responsibly,” said Juan Guerrero, SVP, Chief Global Supply Chain Officer, Bloomin’ Brands, Inc. “We are working with our suppliers to ensure we meet or exceed this deadline.”
In 2004 the company created an advisory council comprised of animal science and food safety experts who provide guidance on advancements in animal welfare and food safety. All protein suppliers must adhere to strict animal welfare guidelines and are subject to independent, third party audits each year.
About Bloomin’ Brands, Inc.
Bloomin’ Brands, Inc. is one of the largest casual dining restaurant companies in the world with a portfolio of leading, differentiated restaurant concepts. The Company has four founder-inspired brands: Outback Steakhouse, Carrabba’s Italian Grill, Bonefish Grill and Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse and Wine Bar. The Company owns and operates approximately 1,500 restaurants in 48 states, Puerto Rico, Guam and 22 countries, some of which are franchise locations. For more information, please visit bloominbrands.com.
Vice President, Corporate Communications
SOURCE Bloomin’ Brands, Inc.
155 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sirius Day Spa Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (3 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At Annual NPOA Conference February 2-4 (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS Company Facts (4 views)
- Dog Haus Partners With “Sausage Party” To Create A One-Of-A-Kind Hot Dog (3 views)
- Juice It Up! Closes Second Quarter Up Ten Percent In Same Store Sales (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS OF KIRKLAND ACQUIRES STANFORD SIGNS (3 views)
- Expense Reduction Analysts Introduces Three Pharmacy Trends Affecting Healthcare Providers (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (3 views)
- Hooters Celebrates National Chicken Wing Day with All-You-Can-Eat Wings (3 views)
- AAMCO Franchise Of Tulsa Receives Community Service Recognition From The Military Order Of The Purple Heart (2 views)
- HouseMaster Expands to Northern Virginia Area With Veteran Franchise Owner Tim and Ady Fisher (2 views)
- Massage Heights to Open Eight Locations in Austin (2 views)