- Sub Headline: Nation’s first estate sales franchise adds five new locations, 10 expected in 2016
- City: Raleigh
- State: North Carolina
- Franchise URL: http://www.bluemoonestatesalesusa.com
- Listed: January 26, 2016 11:37 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
January 26, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // RALEIGH, NC – Blue Moon Estate Sales, the nation’s first estate sales franchise nearly doubled its company-wide footprint with the addition of five new franchise units in 2015 and the company expects to open 10 new franchise locations in 2016.
Blue Moon’s new locations included the opening of the company’s first New Jersey location in addition to the four locations opened throughout North Carolina.
“2015 was a great year for Blue Moon, and we’re very excited to see what 2016 brings,” said Co-Founder and Vice President of Development David Blue. “Not only have we continued to expand throughout North Carolina, we’ve opened our first location in the north east, which allowed us to set the stage for future locations along the coast.”
This growth helped Blue Moon host 250 sales system wide, a milestone that is equal to roughly five sales per weekend. Throughout the year, Blue Moon Estate Sales has helped families overcome the complicated and overwhelming burden of selling a personal estate.
Expansion in the coming year will kicked off by the opening of two new locations, which includes an additional location in North Carolina and the company’s first location in the Virginia/Washington DC area. Blue Moon plans to have a total of 10 new locations open in 2016.
Blue Moon Estate Sales offers an extensive list of services provided during the liquidation process: from determining a convenient time line to sweeping up after the sale, Blue Moon also offers a complimentary and extensive evaluation of the home, appropriate pricing from antiques to everyday items, categorization and staging of the home, marketing, hosting and staffing of the sale. As an added bonus, Blue Moon brings a loyal fan base to every sale, which includes customers who will line up hours before the sale to be the first ones to enter the home.
“The growing popularity of estate sales has presented our brand with the opportunity to expand, so of course we are going to jump on that the chance to grow,” said Blue, who pointed out 80 percent of Blue Moon’s sales are customers looking to downsize their homes. “We are more excited than ever about Blue Moon’s future and we plan on raising the bar even further to help even more people ease the burden during the stressful time of liquidation.”
The initial franchise fee is $25,000 for a population base of 300,000 with ongoing royalties of 5% of gross sales. This fee includes extensive training, marketing materials, and customized IT work.
About Blue Moon Estate Sales
Launched in 2009 and franchising since 2013, Blue Moon Estate Sales is the leading estate sales franchise in the country. The company’s estate sales specialists help clients through every step of the estate sale process to ease the stress and workload of an event few people ever plan for. With 11 locations currently open and operating in four states, Blue Moon Estate Sales has already helped hundreds of families with its residential, commercial, and moving liquidation services. For more information, please visit www.bluemoonestatesalesusa.com.
SOURCE Blue Moon Estate Sales
230 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (2 views)
- Urban Float Expands Into Houston (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees at Idealliance Experience Annual Conference May 3-5 (1 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (1 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (1 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS – NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTION IDEA FOR 2017: IMPROVE THE WAY YOU ENGAGE WITH EMPLOYEES (1 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (1 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (1 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (1 views)
- Amazing Lash Studio Announces Milestone Opening (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (1 views)