- Sub Headline: Nation’s first estate sales franchise adds five new locations, 10 expected in 2016
- City: Raleigh
- State: North Carolina
- Franchise URL: http://www.bluemoonestatesalesusa.com
- Listed: January 26, 2016 11:37 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
January 26, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // RALEIGH, NC – Blue Moon Estate Sales, the nation’s first estate sales franchise nearly doubled its company-wide footprint with the addition of five new franchise units in 2015 and the company expects to open 10 new franchise locations in 2016.
Blue Moon’s new locations included the opening of the company’s first New Jersey location in addition to the four locations opened throughout North Carolina.
“2015 was a great year for Blue Moon, and we’re very excited to see what 2016 brings,” said Co-Founder and Vice President of Development David Blue. “Not only have we continued to expand throughout North Carolina, we’ve opened our first location in the north east, which allowed us to set the stage for future locations along the coast.”
This growth helped Blue Moon host 250 sales system wide, a milestone that is equal to roughly five sales per weekend. Throughout the year, Blue Moon Estate Sales has helped families overcome the complicated and overwhelming burden of selling a personal estate.
Expansion in the coming year will kicked off by the opening of two new locations, which includes an additional location in North Carolina and the company’s first location in the Virginia/Washington DC area. Blue Moon plans to have a total of 10 new locations open in 2016.
Blue Moon Estate Sales offers an extensive list of services provided during the liquidation process: from determining a convenient time line to sweeping up after the sale, Blue Moon also offers a complimentary and extensive evaluation of the home, appropriate pricing from antiques to everyday items, categorization and staging of the home, marketing, hosting and staffing of the sale. As an added bonus, Blue Moon brings a loyal fan base to every sale, which includes customers who will line up hours before the sale to be the first ones to enter the home.
“The growing popularity of estate sales has presented our brand with the opportunity to expand, so of course we are going to jump on that the chance to grow,” said Blue, who pointed out 80 percent of Blue Moon’s sales are customers looking to downsize their homes. “We are more excited than ever about Blue Moon’s future and we plan on raising the bar even further to help even more people ease the burden during the stressful time of liquidation.”
The initial franchise fee is $25,000 for a population base of 300,000 with ongoing royalties of 5% of gross sales. This fee includes extensive training, marketing materials, and customized IT work.
About Blue Moon Estate Sales
Launched in 2009 and franchising since 2013, Blue Moon Estate Sales is the leading estate sales franchise in the country. The company’s estate sales specialists help clients through every step of the estate sale process to ease the stress and workload of an event few people ever plan for. With 11 locations currently open and operating in four states, Blue Moon Estate Sales has already helped hundreds of families with its residential, commercial, and moving liquidation services. For more information, please visit www.bluemoonestatesalesusa.com.
SOURCE Blue Moon Estate Sales
190 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- Grooming Lounge Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Big Whiskey’s Signs First Franchisee in Bentonville, AR (2 views)
- Superior Mosquito Defense Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Huey Magoo’s Chicken Tenders Announces New Board Members Formerly Of Wingstop Restaurants (2 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Driven Brands’ Jose R. Costa Becomes NACD Board Leadership Fellow (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (2 views)
- Enviro-Master Franchisee Scott Sheldon in the news again discussing the Hygiene Industry (2 views)
- Camp Run-A-Mutt Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Godfather’s Pizza Announces 2016, Early 2017 Expansions (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Video: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS Company Facts (1 views)