- Franchise URL: http://www.bluemoonestatesalesusa.com
- Listed: June 23, 2016 2:32 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
June 23, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) RALEIGH, NC – Blue Moon Estate Sales, the leading estate sales franchise in the country and pioneer of the new niche, expands Charlotte footprint with purchase of additional areas.
Blue Moon Estate Sales of Greater Charlotte and York County is owned and operated by local entrepreneur Johnna Glover. Her previous territory, which served South and Southeast Charlotte, North Carolina and all of York County, South Carolina, opened in November of 2013. With the expansion, Glover’s territory now includes all of Mecklenburg County and York County, and marks the company’s largest territory throughout the franchise system.
“Becoming the largest territory is a lot of responsibility, but I’m excited to tackle the challenge,” said Glover. “Having already established a loyal following of customers in Charlotte and York County, my goal is to now provide the same level of dedication and service to the remainder of Mecklenburg County.”
Blue Moon Estate Sales offers an extensive list of services provided during the liquidation process: from determining a convenient time line to sweeping up after the sale, Blue Moon also offers a complimentary and extensive evaluation of the home, appropriate pricing from antiques to everyday items, categorization and staging of the home, marketing, hosting and staffing of the sale. As an added bonus, Blue Moon brings a loyal fan base to every sale, which includes customers who will line up hours before the sale to be the first ones to enter the home.
The estate sale experts currently have 19 locations open and operating in five states and company plans call for having a total of 10 new locations open in 2016.
“The Carolinas are filled with such history and character that every sale is unique and interesting,” said Glover. “There is a thriving real estate market as people are looking to move or downsize, they want to get rid of possessions they’ve had for years. The process of liquidating an estate is extremely stressful –no matter the situation- so that’s where we come in to help ease that burden.”
For more information on Blue Moon Estate Sales of Greater Charlotte and York County, call 803-487-7500 or visit www.bluemoonestatesalesusa.com/charlotte-york
About Blue Moon Estate Sales
Launched in 2009 and franchising since 2013, Blue Moon Estate Sales is the leading estate sales franchise in the country. The company’s estate sales specialists help clients through every step of the estate sale process to ease the stress and workload of an event few people ever plan for. With 19 locations currently open and operating in five states, Blue Moon Estate Sales has already helped hundreds of families with its residential, commercial, and moving liquidation services. For more information, please visit www.bluemoonestatesalesusa.com.
SOURCE Blue Moon Estate Sales
Marybeth St. Peters
421 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS® RECEIVES TWO HORIZON INTERACTIVE AWARDS FOR WEBSITE DESIGN & FUNCTIONALITY (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL RECEIVES CFA 2017 AWARD (1 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON NAMED IN TOP 20 FACES OF FRANCHISING (1 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (1 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (1 views)
- Jacob Dietz – Help A Hero Scholarship Recipient – Sport Clips Haircuts Video (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (1 views)