- Franchise URL: http://www.bluemoonestatesalesusa.com
- Listed: June 23, 2016 2:32 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
June 23, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) RALEIGH, NC – Blue Moon Estate Sales, the leading estate sales franchise in the country and pioneer of the new niche, expands Charlotte footprint with purchase of additional areas.
Blue Moon Estate Sales of Greater Charlotte and York County is owned and operated by local entrepreneur Johnna Glover. Her previous territory, which served South and Southeast Charlotte, North Carolina and all of York County, South Carolina, opened in November of 2013. With the expansion, Glover’s territory now includes all of Mecklenburg County and York County, and marks the company’s largest territory throughout the franchise system.
“Becoming the largest territory is a lot of responsibility, but I’m excited to tackle the challenge,” said Glover. “Having already established a loyal following of customers in Charlotte and York County, my goal is to now provide the same level of dedication and service to the remainder of Mecklenburg County.”
Blue Moon Estate Sales offers an extensive list of services provided during the liquidation process: from determining a convenient time line to sweeping up after the sale, Blue Moon also offers a complimentary and extensive evaluation of the home, appropriate pricing from antiques to everyday items, categorization and staging of the home, marketing, hosting and staffing of the sale. As an added bonus, Blue Moon brings a loyal fan base to every sale, which includes customers who will line up hours before the sale to be the first ones to enter the home.
The estate sale experts currently have 19 locations open and operating in five states and company plans call for having a total of 10 new locations open in 2016.
“The Carolinas are filled with such history and character that every sale is unique and interesting,” said Glover. “There is a thriving real estate market as people are looking to move or downsize, they want to get rid of possessions they’ve had for years. The process of liquidating an estate is extremely stressful –no matter the situation- so that’s where we come in to help ease that burden.”
For more information on Blue Moon Estate Sales of Greater Charlotte and York County, call 803-487-7500 or visit www.bluemoonestatesalesusa.com/charlotte-york
About Blue Moon Estate Sales
Launched in 2009 and franchising since 2013, Blue Moon Estate Sales is the leading estate sales franchise in the country. The company’s estate sales specialists help clients through every step of the estate sale process to ease the stress and workload of an event few people ever plan for. With 19 locations currently open and operating in five states, Blue Moon Estate Sales has already helped hundreds of families with its residential, commercial, and moving liquidation services. For more information, please visit www.bluemoonestatesalesusa.com.
SOURCE Blue Moon Estate Sales
Marybeth St. Peters
365 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (14 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (9 views)
- Floyd Mayweather Expands Business Empire, Announces Mayweather Boxing & Fitness (19 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (14 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (13 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (12 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler’s Message From The Heart (12 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (11 views)
- Twisted Taco Opens New Location in Alpharetta (10 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (10 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (9 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (3 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (2 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (2 views)